Community > Posts By > bart69

bart69's photo
Thu 12/27/12 09:46 AM
I troubled my mother a great bit while growing up...though I am thoroughly convinced that she enjoyed it. Mark Twain

bart69's photo
Thu 12/27/12 09:03 AM
Cause when life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.

Ya, we all learn to reason and express ourselves. But I will will have to admit for me that there are a bunch of loaded mouse traps floating in my noggin. I guess I have gotten stuck in my ways (relationships) that I don't care to re-set all of the traps. I don't think that I am bad; honestly somethings we just don't need to re-experience.

bart69's photo
Thu 12/27/12 08:27 AM
I kind of look at like being a turtle. Admittedly, I have become aware of how my personal reactions occur. Sometimes good, others not so much. The burdens we never resolve become our armor. Dang some day they are heavy. Now-days when ever I consider the idea of entering another s persona, I have to get through all of those filters to be able to make an investment to learn about another.

Like some captain who's ship has run aground, I can wait till the tide turns around.

But, as that turtle grows older, many things just happen much slower.

bart69's photo
Thu 12/20/12 05:09 PM
We all have boundaries. Some times it is nice to be polite, especially when there is no spark or have other commitments. I know that is not my favorite phrase to hear when expressing interest. Heck, I'm getting old enough to expect and honor any reply. things do get better with age.

bart69's photo
Tue 12/18/12 10:30 AM
I thought about putting no fake body parts in my tag.