Community > Posts By > JasonM71

JasonM71's photo
Wed 04/30/08 01:02 PM
This is the kind of "person" who would accidentally drop his wallet at the scene...so I'm voting "yes" noway

JasonM71's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:54 PM

Welcome aboard! Your profile looks fine, shows a sense of humor. One thing, if you remove the restriction "must live within 50 miles" you might get more emails. Participate in the forums more often, you never know who might be out there.

Best of luck to you in your search for happiness.:smile:

I did consider lifting that restriction, but I'm just not sure I want to add an hour or more (one way) commute to date someone...or were you thinking a different angle?

JasonM71's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:16 PM
Sounds like the premise of "Death Sentence" with Kevin Bacon...

JasonM71's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:21 PM

you seem like a very smart, funny, laid back person. i hope other people take the time to read all that about you.happy
Thank you! I'm finding the shallow ones, but I don't want the shallow ones anyways :-)

JasonM71's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:11 AM
You better let us know, we're all coming to the wedding!

JasonM71's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:51 AM

drinker drinker who???drinker drinker
http://www.andrerieu.com/site/

JasonM71's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:35 AM

You profile looks good. It shows you are funny and full of passion. Good luck.:smile:
Aw thanks, that's exactly what I was hoping :-) Now I just need more women in my area to be signed up love

JasonM71's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:34 AM

it looks good... best of luck... the best way to get to know ppl in here is the hang out and post in the forums... have fun!
Thank you!

JasonM71's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:22 AM
I'm interested in feedback...

Thanks!
Jason

JasonM71's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:18 AM
most men are assholes.trust me i see it all the time

Yeah, it's the assholes that give us good guys a bad rep.

JasonM71's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:15 AM
Edited by JasonM71 on Tue 04/29/08 10:17 AM
You're bound to feel this way when coming out of a relationship. It's human nature to internalize and try to figure out what's wrong with *you*.

It really doesn't matter whether we think you're beautiful or pretty etc., because it's subjective. One person could think you're the most beautiful woman in the world, and the person standing next to him might tell you that you aren't his type.

We all like to be validated and made to feel nice, and it seems to me now that you're away from this jerk you can move on to finding someone who will discover all you have to offer and have you giggling like a school girl again :-) Kudos to you for getting out of a bad relationship!

As a tip though, you may want to make your main profile pic something other than the bum of an animal glasses

JasonM71's photo
Tue 04/29/08 08:59 AM
Hmm, are you actually asking people to incriminate themselves? LOL
huh

JasonM71's photo
Mon 04/28/08 07:26 PM
You definitely can't compare 2 kids (even twins), but you should be able to recognize if there are limited or restricted motor skills. I'd say give it a bit more time, and don't worry. Before you know it, you won't be able to keep up with him :-)

One of my kids walked without crawling too much.

JasonM71's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:47 AM
I went to see him here in Toronto and went in with less than favorable expectations (also thinking I was a dork). Turns out the show was really very good, he has incredible talent, and if the show you're going to see is similar in style to the one I saw, you're in for a fun night.