Community > Posts By > indiegal

indiegal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 01:51 PM
Is there any way to see "Who has viewed me?" I see how many people have but how do you see who they are? Or does that remain a mystery?sad

indiegal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 01:49 PM
Hi pats !! I just got here. Uh~oh, yes a newby.....Just stopping by and sayin' Hello? So you won't be bored. Hey? Did some one hear an echo?

indiegal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 01:45 PM
Isn't that called "Adultry"? Whether you are in a non~married relationship or living together is a different story but looking just to have sex? I'm sure you can find somebody in the nearest bar around closing time.laugh I personally am not into sex unless I have feelings for that person. Other~wise, it is meaningless. I can wait for someone to come along before I take my clothes off for a sex~affair and put them right back on and go about my business............Not for me. But good luck in finding that sex partner you're looking for.noway

indiegal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 01:37 PM
:smile: Hello there ! I'm from Iowa and it would be
nice to meet someone from close by. I live near the Des Moines area. 11 miles south of there. The city is to much for me.
I'll take the small town living over the city any day. I watch this thread and see how many of us there is. I know we definetly don't want to talk about the weather. What a LOOOONG Winter for us.........Now, the thunderstorms and rain and Tornados. Isn't Iowa Grand?.................

indiegal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 01:30 PM
Thanks and that is good to know. Didn't mean to come off
as a jerk or anything and didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings. I was also on Datehookup and that place pretty much runs the same. Alot of people been there for some time and I have even made quite a few friends but there is so much bashing in there and arguing that I just got tired of it. Made me not even want to go the forums. You go post a thread and all you get back is people go off topic and redicule you. Then laugh about it. Just got tired of it and want to meet some one and don't think that datehookup is the place. So, here I am and thank you again for the Welcome...........

indiegal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 11:51 AM
I agree with penny. Your Local Walmart. Got a flat panel 17" widescreen Monitor (does have built in speakers but I disabled them) for $198.00. Bought a seperate set of speakers Altec Lansing for under $20.00. Both are great ! I can see the monitor from clear across the room. (read it anyway) And like Playlist and my music so the built in ones aren't good for that. Very low sound. I like my music loud. Walmart.......Store of choice........:smile:

indiegal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 11:46 AM
Nope. Don't know about that or why it is doing it. I have mine disabled. Use my cell for the handy use of a phone when I need it. Don't need the internet at the tip of my fingers. Or Sprint PCS Vision. I go thru Qwest and bundle all my stuff with high speed broadband, cellular service, and internet with windows live and one care all for only $92.00 a month including Taxes and Charges. I'd stick with one company. Makes it easier for Tech support. I've never had to use them myself.

indiegal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 11:40 AM
Get ONE CARE. Very reasonably priced. $39.00 at Walmart. Very easy to use. It cleans the disc's, removes virus's, defrags, and tune~ups and repairs. Can't beat it.....I have it and very easy to use. Just set the time you want it to run and off it goes. A problem in between, just bring up your ONE CARE and hit Start Tuneup. That simple. Mine runs once a week and keeps my computer running at it's fastest............

indiegal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 11:35 AM
Won't have HP. Went through it myself. Compac is the same ol' too. My neighbor even had to replace his. I just replaced my HP printermad and haven't even had it for 4 months !! Got a Kodak for a hefty price but no need to worry now.......
Got rid of all my HP stuff. In the dumpster...........

indiegal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 11:31 AM
Yes, ONE CARE is the best. Have had it for sometime and run it once a week. I rate it over Norton. It is available at Walmart for $39.00. Just seen it in there Friday April 4th. My internet provider comes with Windows Live and One care is free. So far, got 4 virus's out of my computer. It cleans your disc, defrags, tune~ups, and repairs, plus scans and removes virus's. Can't beat it. Easy to use.

indiegal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 11:25 AM
Hi everyone ! New as of yesterday, that's when I finished all the paper work......lol. Seems to be a good site so far. Won't know till I've been here a while longer. I do belong to two other sites as not having any luck on them and get tired of all the cybe~fighting in them. Along with the Bashing when someone posts an oppioniated Thread. I see there are moderators here so maybe I won't run into that problem on this site. Just view my profile and you'll see who I am and my interests and what I'm looking for. Did notice that there are people on here with boyfriends/girlfriends and Fiance's. Thought this was a dating site? Isn't that what myspace and facebook and yearbook is for?
Meet and greet friends? "JMO." A dating site is a dating site.
I thought anyway. Is the world changing that much? Is Polygamy legal now?

indiegal's photo
Mon 04/07/08 11:11 AM
Sorry, but have to go with the Police Dept. The way
it sounds, it was illegally parked and did what they
had to do. Tow it. Next time make sure you and your
friends park in a legal spot next time or arrive early
enough to get one.sad