Community > Posts By > sofarfromhome

sofarfromhome's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:07 PM

How old are they?

Do you own any pets?

If you buy them a puppy or a kitten or (gasp!) both, that will help them get over missing their mom and make them more excited about coming to visit you again in the future.

the thing is there not visiting they are living with me i have full custody now. and the are fixing to be 6. and all three are allergic to cat hair so i dont think that would be a good thing

sofarfromhome's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:15 PM
well i got my girls, but it was a very emotional time. hope didnt want to leave her mom and the others were crying like crazy when there mom told them she wouldnt be able to see them for a couple of months. but i finaly got them calmed down when i took them to mcdonalds and now they are asleep. i guess im relieved to have them but i hurt for them. they are my kids but they are hers too. shes such a *****. sorry im just releiving some stress. and tips on trying to help them understand, please help cuz i dont even know how

sofarfromhome's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:58 AM
well im here in florida, i couldnt sleep at all, my daughter faith which was the first had her momma call me so she could talk last night and she started crying. she told me daddy you know we are coming to live with you, and i said yes hunni i am very happy about that, then she said something that hit me hard, she said daddy you know mommys boyfriend dont like us thats why we cant stay here. i just started crying and told her baby mommy is confused right now and one day she will realize.

i am so happy to get them but i just cant understand why there mother would do that. and i really dont know how to get them to understand

sofarfromhome's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:32 AM
so im on my way to florida and when im back i will let yall know how everything went. peace out

sofarfromhome's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:29 AM

if my boyfriend ever told me he didn't want my kid around... he'd find himself all alone

well she is a very selfish person and only thinks of herself so i am very happy of the way things happened today

sofarfromhome's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:27 AM
it is great i missed them so much

sofarfromhome's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:26 AM
well today was the custody hearing and my ex wife basically told the judge that the girls would be better off with me which is because her new boyfriend dont want them around. well i get to pick my girls up at 5pm tommorrow and i get sole custody and she gets visitation rights. what a great day:smile:

sofarfromhome's photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:13 PM
well i fixed it up

sofarfromhome's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:45 PM
is there anything else i should say or do to my profile, i know i should add more pics but all the other ones i have are of me and my daughters and honestly there are to many freaks out there to be putting them on here, so let me know what you think

sofarfromhome's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:23 AM
just signed up so hello yall