chriswantstocuddle's photo
Tue 05/13/08 11:46 AM

Ummm.... no. I am meeting someone this week I just started talking to last week. We all move at different paces.

I know for me, if a guy has a charisma, a sense of humor, and makes his interest clear, I'm there. I go with my gut!

well congratulations i hope you have fun but i havent found anyone at all and i keep getting toyed with.. its rather upsetting

Tue 05/13/08 11:44 AM

They have become jaded due to the amazingly large quantity of young idiot males who do nothing but use them.laugh

well why do guys like me have to suffer the consequences?

Tue 05/13/08 11:43 AM

Ned? Is that you Ned?

Every once in a while, I'll read a post and think that!laugh

ok what am i missing who is this ned?

Tue 05/13/08 11:42 AM
im chris

Tue 05/13/08 11:41 AM
there are no single girls that are actually looking for a relationship and are willing to meet.
all the single girls are single because they want to be and they like t toy around with guys like me.
whenever you try and meet someone they always either make up an excuse or say its too soon.
whatever happened t people actually wanting to go out?
im looking for some kind of response or answer.

Sun 05/11/08 05:57 PM

no one to cuddle with no one to hold hands with no one to snuggle with no one to share a good or bad day with im so sad and lonely. im going to have to figure out away to be happy being single.

well as bad as it is being single it could always be worse.
dont worry im sure there is someone out there for you.

Tue 04/29/08 09:34 AM
man tel your friends that you want to be with her that day and if they dont get it do the little head nod and they will think its something else while you get to go home and be with the woman you love. thats the best advice i can give...it works for my dad...

Fri 04/18/08 01:35 PM
i would relive my life as james bond he has all the cool toys

Thu 04/17/08 11:50 PM
:heart: at first site ????

nope not a chance but sometimes there is love after the first month but never at first sight.

Thu 04/17/08 06:10 PM
well i guess its time for my two cents in this.

i will not get beaten up for anyone man or woman and if someone were to start a fight just to see if im man enough to stand up for them then they wont be seeing me anymore.

and for those of you who would bring up that the people being instigated would still come after me then all i have to say is that is what concealed weapons permits are for folks.

i may not be the strongest around but i know how to protect myself with my friends Smith and Wesson.

but i would rather avoid the violence altogether if i could.flowerforyou

Wed 04/16/08 12:15 AM

bork bork

huh whats that supposed to mean?

Wed 04/16/08 12:12 AM
man you need to run far away and never return.... too bad i cant put up a hyena picture for this one it would fit so well

Wed 04/16/08 12:06 AM
why am i single?

hmmm actually im not sure what happened to make me single again.....

but i am now and looking for :heart: love:heart: .

i think it was because i was too cuddly and loved to pamper her.... lol i guess women dont like to be flowerforyou pamperedflowerforyou .

Sun 04/13/08 10:56 PM
noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

Sun 04/13/08 10:50 PM
single......unfortunately

Sun 04/13/08 10:43 PM

what would you do if one of us women saw you in a bar. And we smiled and waved to you what would you think or be thinking

i would look behind me to see who it is that she is actually looking at because i have never had that kind of luckfrown

Sun 04/13/08 09:18 PM
my best first date was when i went to the park and we talked untill sundown then i drove her home and we decided to go to a movie the next weekend then we kissed and i went home.

yes i am a sap and i enjoy being romantic but it is what i like.
flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile: :smile:

Fri 04/11/08 10:47 PM

They are fine, but the whole sword thing is a little nerdy IMO.noway :tongue:

lol i train with them and collect them its just a hobby.
i may be nerdy but at least i dont do things that are really stupid like drink and drive or anything.ohwell

Fri 04/11/08 12:17 PM
thanks

Fri 04/11/08 12:14 PM
what do you all think?

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25