therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:56 PM
laugh drinker

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:36 PM
laugh drinker

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:30 PM

on bills by making sure anything not being used is turned off or do just not care?

grumble One to many,,,,,,,,,me think's,,,,,,,drinker

Time for bed "PITA",,,,,yawn

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:55 PM

Well??

You have to show them the money first!!!!! devil

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:25 PM

like some other men do. get out of here, get me some money too. why dont you do right like some other men.....dooooooooooooo.

sorry watching roger rabit!

do you find yourself watching tv or listening to the radio when you are online? Do you think that influences your posts?

Tantaann, the first 3 day's, after you quit smoking are the hardest!!!!!!!!!! flowerforyou

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:57 PM

Is romance same as love and what makes women romantic and men wishing they said something that was expected

Did'nt you get the memo!!!!!!!grumble

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:42 PM

How do you cure a kink in your neck from sleeping wrong? I've tried everything and it won't go away sad

Time, Ice and heat!!!!!! :wink:

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:22 PM

woman asking?

Are you on your period again??????????grumble

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:07 PM

I got rid of all of mine:smile:

Are you a MOD,,,,:wink:

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:06 PM
:wink: Are you a MOD!!!!!

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:01 PM
drinker Welcome smokin

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:59 PM

I just went through my Mutal Matches and just marked no for them. laugh Cause I have nothing better to do, and I am being a total b*tch.... oh I forgot 'who framed roger rabbit' is on cartoon network tonight!
[/quote

The first 3 day's are the hardest!!!!!! :wink:

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:56 PM

Lot's of guns,!!!!!!! Buy them before it's to late!!!!!!!!!!

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:53 PM

Why is this such a big topic? Why do people think it is there job to force there beliefs on others? I understand that the Evangelical Right is against abortions but yet against Homosexuality. Can u name 1 other group of people that would have less abortions? I sure cant. We just need to understand that is world is big enough for all different views and that is what makes this world a wonderfull place. What may work 4 you may not work 4 your neighbor, and we have to Respect that!! Love your neighbor as GOD would LOVE them, and nothing less.
[/quot

It takes your mind off the war!!!!the gas price!!!!!!and everything else!!!!!! Theatricks!!!!! thats all we see!!!!!! F itgrumble

Smoke & Mirror's

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:49 PM

Why is this such a big topic? Why do people think it is there job to force there beliefs on others? I understand that the Evangelical Right is against abortions but yet against Homosexuality. Can u name 1 other group of people that would have less abortions? I sure cant. We just need to understand that is world is big enough for all different views and that is what makes this world a wonderfull place. What may work 4 you may not work 4 your neighbor, and we have to Respect that!! Love your neighbor as GOD would LOVE them, and nothing less.
[/quot

It takes your mind off the war!!!!the gas price!!!!!!and everything else!!!!!! Theatricks!!!!! thats all we see!!!!!! F itgrumble

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 03:45 PM

We as the true americans dont have to take this crap. If we wernt such a TV Dinner society, so happy havin our instant-short term pleasure and our two-ton waste lines, we would relize we hold the power as tax-paying citizens. We pay to feed the "law makers" familys, so they can drive there fancy cars and wear there $3000 suits. We pay them over 100,000 dollors a year so they make our lives miserable and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and ITS TIME for a CHANGE. So instead of setting back and doing nothing, the Time is now to get up and stand up and not take crap like this any longer because without the support of the American People, these laws have no merit and are less valuable than the paper there printed on!!!

noway Hey, what happened to everybody????????grumble

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 09:14 AM

No your not, your a wanna be gang banger from the suburbs!!!!!! laugh

My favorite PITA!!!!!!!!!grumble

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:36 AM

You know what they say!!!!!!!! opinion's are like "A" Holes!!!!!!!! everybody is entitled to one,,,, laugh

GROW-UP,,,,,,grumble

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:10 AM
oh yea, a women that is both smart and confident would'nt ask if men are intimidated,!!!!!!!

therooster's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:02 AM
were are they???????? smokin

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25