Community > Posts By > hardBNhard

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 03/11/19 11:10 AM

Appreciation, respect, love, and great sex!

Hey i appreciate great sex ! 2 out of 4 aint bad bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 03/11/19 11:07 AM
Her parole officer wont let her travel outside her city limits laugh
ot- 3rd inline to polish the Queens silverwear

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 03/11/19 10:56 AM
Coconuts bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 03/11/19 07:58 AM
Edited by hardBNhard on Mon 03/11/19 07:59 AM

Taking it easy and think about running a few errands. Honestly dont want to go out today.

Me either it's been raining since yesterday

Morning Hard waving

:wink: smooched waving

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 03/11/19 07:15 AM
Good morning peeps !waving
Hope you all have a fantasticly delicious day bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 09:56 PM
Im not really sure what women want at times .
All i know is i want to me the last man on earth !
Just to see if "ALL" those women "WERE" telling the truth bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 06:22 PM
Herewaving

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 06:17 PM
CAAB ....(cute as a button)

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 05:21 PM

the topic is To Be Rid of a President.... and the topic does NOT say how. There are many ways. Dems can talk all they want, but if they are aiming (no pun intended) for assassination, that is treason. As far as I am concerned, I believe their character assassination is treasonous also. Most of them are truly tunnel vision persons who cannot think for themselves. i.e. all the old men standing behind AOC and stupidly nodding their heads. They don't care about their own families, their grandchildren, not even the honor of the country. Even Pelosi was smart enough to say the New Green Deal would cost too much money. Hopefully the american public will wake up before the elections and get rid of some of the Dems who should be term limited Its ridiculous to have 80 year olds running our country.

I agree. Regardless of party, aiming for assassination of a POTUS is treason. Did the secret service who allowed imposters into a presidential function convicted of treason? Its probably much harder to PROVE than to claim the 'aim' of an action in terms of treason. it is probably hard to discern Treason from plain ignorance or incompetence. Especially, since 2016.

I dont know if a nod of a head implies the level of care one has for their family, anymore than the willingness to change your child's diaper.

I also agree, regardless of party, with term limits. I would say max of 12 years.

I also agree there should be a max of age to serve, not to exceed the age of retirement for other Americans, which is currently 67. Pelosi will be 79, well past retirement age, and it may just be 'ridiculous' to have 70 somethings running the country (Trump is 72, by the way)

I agree:wink: :thumbsup:

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 04:12 PM
Ya nothing better then turtle sexwhoa
3rd runner up 3 times on Rupaul's drag race

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 01:22 PM
:thumbsup: you sir are a evil genius bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 01:19 PM
Made Larsi a grampa by once dating 1 of his cats

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 01:15 PM

sad how else are they gonna grow up big and strong instead of fragile snowflakes laugh

I just meant you should throw bricks instead ! Tennis balls just cause them to whine and complain laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 01:08 PM
Careful now ! Your going to burn out your "ALL CAPS" buttonlaugh

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 12:47 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Sun 03/10/19 12:51 PM
oops . Double Post

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 12:46 PM

More proof of collusion between the Trump campaign and a foreign government.

Ex-Mercenary CEO Erik Prince Admits To Trump Tower Meet With Don Jr., Saudi Emissary

"Erik Prince, former head of mercenary business Blackwater, revealed in a bombshell interview Friday that he attended a meeting in Trump Tower with Donald Trump Jr. and a representative of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates to discuss “Iran policy” during the presidential campaign.

The interview marked the first time Prince has publicly acknowledged such a meeting. Prince said in congressional testimony in 2017 that he had no “official” or “unofficial” role in the campaign — other than a “yard sign” and writing “papers” — according to the transcript of his testimony before the House intelligence committee. Nor did he mention the meeting in his testimony, according to transcripts.

The New York Times reported last year that Prince organized the 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with Donald Trump’s eldest son and Lebanese-American businessman George Nader. Nader revealed at the meeting that the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia wanted to aid Trump in his bid for the presidency, according to the newspaper".

http://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/ex-mercenary-ceo-erik-prince-074920681.html

And dont forget Kushner's little meetings with the Saudi's . Reasons for his in-eligibility to get a security clearence . The whole family is corrupt . LOCK EM ALL UP laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 12:32 PM

The neighbor kids just made me chuckle. She got hit with the tennis ball being thrown for the dog. She said "hey watch it. Watch my head" *she is only 4*

You shouldnt throw tennis balls at little kids ya big meanyrant
laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 12:12 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Sun 03/10/19 12:13 PM
Propaganda perpetuated via conspiracy theorist with absolutly no proof !
Remember this ?
July27 2016
RUSSIAN IF YOUR LISTENING ! rofl
But thank you for visiting bigsmile
You are caller#6373

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 12:04 PM

Must be on both ends then, seeing the surety of those insisting Hilary or Obama have committed crimes, with not only no DIRECT indictments, but none of those around them other, unlike number 45, who, in spite of allegedly qualify by being such a great businessman seems to really have a knack for surrounding himself with INDICTED individuals.

And he(dingbat donald) only surrounds himself with the best and smartest people .
Manafort is just short of going down for treason yet 45 thinks its unfortunate what happened to such a good man laugh .
They seem to all forget July 27 2016 .....
"RUSSIA IF YOUR LISTENING"
Wont be long before all these wrongs are corrected bigsmile

Manafort accused of sharing 2016 election data with Russians.

"Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort shared polling data during the 2016 presidential campaign with a business associate accused of having ties to Russian intelligence, and prosecutors say he lied to them about it, according to a court filing".
Manafort as chairman of the campaign shared confidential polling data with Russian government operatives. Just that alone is collusion. Mueller is investigating conspiracies, even though Manafort wasn't tried for in this hearing. collusion, established.

"Collusion: Trump's arrangement that included Don Junior meeting with an agent of the Russian government at Trump Tower, the obtaining of hacked Russian military information on the DNC Chair and Democratic candidate for President, and the application of that information to influence the outcome of the Presidential election.

And now Collusion 2, information courtesy of Erik Prince: Trump's arrangement that included Don meeting at Trump Tower with emissaries of the Saudi Arabian and UAE governments, a deal for political favors in exchange for unreported campaign finance payments, and the application of those payments to influence the outcome of the Presidential election.

You either see it, or you don't. Either way, it's no skin off my nose. Many people are blind to what's right in front of them. All I know, it's quite possible that Trump will find a way to squeak out of this. Either way, collusion has already been shown. Mueller knows it. And has been knowing it. Republicans around Trump know it. The part that makes no sense, why they refuse to acknowledge it? and why they keep trying to protect him.

lol, brick wall my friend. Tunnelvision hides anything but making america great and watchin

g for fake news and rabbit holes.

More like stupid ignorance and fools holes.

If only they would see the writing on the wall whoa

It really doesn't matter. And I don't care. They only make up around 31% of the country. Maybe even a little less by now. They are a minority. That's why I keep saying it's best to just ignore them.

I also found this. The way this reads Trump's true supporters are really somewhere around the 20% mark. So, roughly 80% of the country as a whole doesn't back Trump. You can see some proof of that right here on this thread. Which tells me that many don't follow Trump.

They come here and read what I find and maybe learn a little something. And for the comic relief others provide.

How many Americans actually support Trump?

At this writing,

"If you take CNN's approval rating number and party identification and break it up into segments of the total population, only 20% of the US population over the age of 18 are Republicans who approve of Trump".

Not all Trump supporters are Republicans, which is why his approval rating has been in the mid-30s rather than the mid-20s. Fourteen percent of people in the US are independents who approve of Trump and just 2% are Democrats who approve of him.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/09/26/politics/actual-trump-support/index.html

I wonder how many of that 14% approve of Trump now?

DONALD TRUMP’S APPROVAL DROPS AMONG INDEPENDENTS AS THEY BLAME HIM FOR GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN: POLL

Trump is becoming less popular among independents as more of them blame him for the partial government shutdown, a new poll shows.

Close to half, 46 percent, of registered voters who consider themselves political independents in a Hill-HarrisX survey released Tuesday said Trump and GOP members in Congress are the primary ones responsible for the shutdown, a 7-point increase from a survey conducted in the last two days of December. Only 17 percent of independents in the latest survey blamed Democrats in Congress, a 1 percent jump from the earlier survey and the remaining 35 percent blamed both Trump and Republicans as well as Democrats".

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trumps-approval-drops-among-independents-they-blame-him-government-1301011

Trump supporters are a minority. No way of really knowing the exact percentage. But in the whole picture, they are somewhere around the 20% mark.

Sounds like somebody is a little butthurt that dingbat donald is on his last leg rofl

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/10/19 11:52 AM

There ya golaugh

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25