Community > Posts By > hardBNhard

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/05/19 05:01 PM

~chomp chomp chomp scared What doritos what
They were the cheesy kind so im sure nobody is interested :tongue: oops

You ate them all? explode

Of course not :wink: Shhhh! I saved the BBQ ones for you my spicy little nugget drool

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/05/19 09:25 AM
You're asking me ?:angry: . Im single dammit how should i know ? :cry:
All i know is grabbing them by the nipps gets them talking
But you wont be able to hear a darn thing they are saying from the ringing in your ears as a result from the slap "YOU WILL RECEIVE" scared
laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/05/19 08:59 AM
Edited by hardBNhard on Tue 03/05/19 09:55 AM

Is there any dip with them crisps?

"HE" is the "dip" for THEM crisps laugh . Jk dave:wink:
Edited for Larsi bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/05/19 08:55 AM

Trump's sons and scores of others receive document requests from House committee

"Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee investigating President Trump over allegations of obstruction of justice, corruption, and abuse of power issued document requests Monday to his two eldest sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, as well as to his son-in-law, Jared Kushner. "

http://www.yahoo.com/news/investigating-trump-democrats-issue-subpoenas-to-the-presidents-sons-and-78-others-183200167.html

The walls of justice are closing in

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/05/19 07:16 AM

I dunno if he has them but he brought them up so he better! Hard where's the snacks?

grumble just like a man gets you wanting Doritos ....then leaveslaugh

I would share them Doritos with ya :wink:

love
Well until BN shows up with the Doritos we'll just have to share my chili.... Hope you enjoy spicy:wink:

Aye. I like spicey food :wink:

Hummmm... Is food the only thing you like spicy???tongue2

Hummm ... I abstain tongue2 laugh

Good answer Lars happy
You have the right to remain spicy bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/05/19 07:14 AM

tears tears tears
Now I'm going to have to go to the store because I'm craving Doritosgrumble

Sorry darling :cry:
I could hitch up a dog sled team and mush some over to ya . But can you wait that long ? laugh
Minus -30 with wind chill here today so you have me on weather bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/05/19 06:53 AM

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/05/19 06:21 AM
Edited by hardBNhard on Tue 03/05/19 06:22 AM
Its like Dorito's ! Once you have one you cant stop bigsmile
Good morning KKsmooched

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/05/19 06:06 AM
Getting my morning fix "POST" drool
Good day ya'll waving
Careful Ms.Di ! Its addictive winking

hardBNhard's photo
Mon 03/04/19 07:42 AM

Grab my new yoga mat and tell her let's go waving

But im sleeping on that damn mat ! You keep hogging the bed with everybody else laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/03/19 04:25 PM

U.S. House panel launches probe into possible obstruction by Trump

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The House Judiciary Committee will seek documents from more than 60 people and organizations as it begins investigations into possible obstruction of justice and abuse of power by President Donald Trump, the panel's chairman said on Sunday".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia/u-s-house-panel-launches-probe-into-possible-obstruction-by-trump-idUSKCN1QK0GJ

Even when the truth is revealed ! Will the blind finaly see ?whoa

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/03/19 02:14 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Sun 03/03/19 02:15 PM
Gives a whole new meaning to "getting a piece of azz"bigsmile
ot-Still has training wheels on his bicycle

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/03/19 12:45 PM
Has 7 pair of sweat pants with "Juicy" written on her behind !

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/03/19 09:03 AM
Carries a fake FBI badge to impress the ladies

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/03/19 09:01 AM
Put my cold feet up against her tushy to warm them tongue2

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/03/19 08:58 AM
Just done shovelling post :cry: . Anybody want to buy some ? I have no place to put it anymore tears
Bring on summer

hardBNhard's photo
Sun 03/03/19 07:39 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL smooched
25 looks good on you :wink: flowerforyou

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/02/19 09:21 PM

Trump Fumes Following Cohen Testimony: Mueller Investigation 'Bulls**t'

" President Donald Trump responded to his former personal attorney flipping on him, testifying before Congress, and working with special counsel Robert Mueller by calling the investigations into his campaign and Russia “********.”

In a typically long, rambling, off-script speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday, Trump said Mueller has “perhaps the worst reputation of any human being I have ever seen.” (Mueller’s reputation in Washington is generally considered sterling.)

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-fumes-following-cohen-testimony-193308852.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1

Trump said Mueller has “perhaps the worst reputation of any human being I have ever seen.” (Mueller’s reputation in Washington is generally considered sterling.)

Again I keep seeing the President say just bizarre things like this ...SMH and seriously question his stability. That is out of left field folks.

We have never had a president who cries so much, innocent people don't act like this, they laugh when they know they're right.

Trump does not seem to understand that the SDNY investigation is the real threat. They have enough real crimes uncovered already (conspiracy to commit campaign finance fraud, self-dealing/embezzlement from the inauguration committee, to give them cause to issue more subpoena and that will then lead to more crimes being uncovered. It is called "sprawl". Unlike Mueller, they are not limited in scope. They can look at anything, as long as they develop probable cause.

NY AG's civil complaint on the trump foundation, which lays out parallel criminal charges, including fraud, tax fraud, and theft, which are chargeable under NY State statutes and Federal Statutes. The evidence to convict is in the public record.

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/02/19 05:10 PM

Trump Fumes Following Cohen Testimony: Mueller Investigation 'Bulls**t'

" President Donald Trump responded to his former personal attorney flipping on him, testifying before Congress, and working with special counsel Robert Mueller by calling the investigations into his campaign and Russia “********.”

In a typically long, rambling, off-script speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday, Trump said Mueller has “perhaps the worst reputation of any human being I have ever seen.” (Mueller’s reputation in Washington is generally considered sterling.)

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-fumes-following-cohen-testimony-193308852.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1

Trump said Mueller has “perhaps the worst reputation of any human being I have ever seen.” (Mueller’s reputation in Washington is generally considered sterling.)

Again I keep seeing the President say just bizarre things like this ...SMH and seriously question his stability. That is out of left field folks.

We have never had a president who cries so much, innocent people don't act like this, they laugh when they know they're right.

Trump does not seem to understand that the SDNY investigation is the real threat. They have enough real crimes uncovered already (conspiracy to commit campaign finance fraud, self-dealing/embezzlement from the inauguration committee, to give them cause to issue more subpoena and that will then lead to more crimes being uncovered. It is called "sprawl". Unlike Mueller, they are not limited in scope. They can look at anything, as long as they develop probable cause.

NY AG's civil complaint on the trump foundation, which lays out parallel criminal charges, including fraud, tax fraud, and theft, which are chargeable under NY State statutes and Federal Statutes. The evidence to convict is in the public record.

You think he would have learned after his university scam failure laugh
What a idiot

hardBNhard's photo
Sat 03/02/19 06:02 AM
Snow snow and more dang snow tears . Snow is so high that we cant see the Post's anymore rant

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25