hardBNhard's photo
Thu 03/14/19 06:23 AM

Morning post

G-morning gorgeouswaving . Love the new stolen picture love
:laughing:

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 03/14/19 05:38 AM
Edited by hardBNhard on Thu 03/14/19 05:41 AM
But other companies DONT LIE about doing buisness in RUSSIA .
Do your RESEARCH !
THE PAIN IS HERE AND HIS NAME IS DINGBAT DONALD TRAMP laugh
Stone's flunkies and the RABBIT HOLE BRAINWASHING

hardBNhard's photo
Thu 03/14/19 05:34 AM

Of course she is because she is a skilled politician. She must work with whatever is before her. Trump is insecure and needs to feel liked and respected. If he's fighting from the corner he goes full on spectacle. And when he's in that state, she could sponsor a bill to build a wall that vaporizes anyone coming within 50 feet wearing a MAGA hat and he would reject her purely out of spite. Indicting only will entrench loyalist. And welcome to a second term. Plus losing the house. Pelosi waits in the tall weeds.

:thumbsup:

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 08:28 PM

No indeed not. But will Daft Donald be impeached before the next elections are held? If I was a betting man............ but I'm not, so will have to wait and see!

Impeachment is unlikely. I think the lesson from Clinton may have stuck in terms of wasting money and time, not to mention the extremely prone to anger and distrust following he has gathered and the potential for their violent reactions.

However, I can see potential indictments and conviction once he is once again just a citizen.

I agree with you. That's what I look to happen. There is a subset of Trump followers that are just crazy enough to go out and try to start shooting or bombing Democrats. I'm just guessing. But I do believe that's why Pelosi is standing against impeachment. Trying to impeach him now would only put lives at risk. We've already had one Trump follower to send bombs to different Democrats. And not too long ago an American Soldier was caught with a whole host of guns and ammo. He was planning to kill some Democrats. He was a Trump follower.

Senate Republican delivers blow to Trump border emergency

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate appeared poised to pass a proposal to terminate President Donald Trump's declaration of an emergency at the southern border, despite his threat to veto the measure and heavy lobbying of his fellow Republicans.

Republican Senator Mike Lee, who had been shopping a second bill that would keep the emergency declaration in effect temporarily, said on Wednesday the White House had said Trump would not support his proposal, so he would be voting on Thursday to end the emergency declaration".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-congress-emergency/senate-republican-delivers-blow-to-trump-border-emergency-idUSKBN1QU1XE

Trump supporter, 53, is charged after 'making threats to kill' Democrat senators and 'weak' Republicans if they vote against Brett Kavanaugh

"A man in Florida has been arrested after he threatened to shoot senators who don't support Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court, authorities said".

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/trump-supporter-53-is-charged-after-making-threats-to-kill-democrat-senators-and-weak-republicans-if-they-vote-against-brett-kavanaugh/ar-BBNXYog

Trump Supporter Accused of Mailing Bombs Is Indicted in New York

"A Florida man accused of mailing 16 pipe bombs to critics of President Trump was indicted in Manhattan on Friday on charges that carry a potential sentence of life in prison".

http://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/09/nyregion/sayoc-pipe-bomb-suspect.html

A maniac Trump supporter threw piss on us.’ It was the alleged Florida pipe bomber

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article222392230.html

Coast Guard officer accused of plotting to kill Democrats, journalists

"A U.S. Coast Guard officer has been arrested after federal investigators discovered a stockpile of illegal drugs and weapons in his home that they allege were part of a plot to commit acts of mass terrorism".

http://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/20/coast-guard-officer-domestic-terror-1176806

You may as well call this what it is. It's "domestic terrorism" inside our own country by our own people. Trump did this. He opened up the flood gate of crazy people. If you read back through many of these posts you will see where Trump influenced these people. Some people are weak minded and full of hate. That's who Trump speaks too. He influenced many of these people with his words. Which most of the time is lies.

But these poor souls believe it. I actually feel sorry for many of these people. It's obvious they need mental help. But you take someone like Trump who will say almost anything as long as he thinks it will move him ahead. He doesn't care that his hate, lies, his racism is actually influencing the problem. All he is looking for is his end game if you will.

Right now it's his "wall".

This is a start. You can go right here and listen to the hate and lies come right out of his own mouth.

Donald Trump's incendiary rhetoric history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd6eRRjthxY

I think Pelosi is using her head. I think she could be leaving Trump to New York and let them deal with him when the time comes. Somewhere around 2020 when hopefully a better man takes his place.

I think pelosi actualy has something up her sleave !

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 04:00 PM
Edited by hardBNhard on Wed 03/13/19 04:01 PM
Make his bed real fast before running like hell ! I told you i couldnt see with these dirty glasses scared
laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 11:29 AM
Loveably silly blushing

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 11:28 AM
Discover she actualy cooked me pigeon instead of duckill slaphead surprised

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 11:24 AM
Ask her why she keeps trying to fatten me up and what that HUGE BBQ is gor in the back yard ?scared spock

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 10:12 AM
Edited by hardBNhard on Wed 03/13/19 10:14 AM
Because you smeared cheesecake on my glasses and i didnt know it was him tongue2
ot- ask him why he keeps jumping in the darn bed when i cant see anything laugh slaphead

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 10:06 AM
Im sorry darling ! I thought you were laying down for pic sad2
ot- plucks the feather of baby ducks once boiled pitchfork

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 09:37 AM
Edited by hardBNhard on Wed 03/13/19 10:10 AM
Bring him a jagermeister laugh waving

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 09:34 AM
Hot....and dangerous huh
Coin operated "Sybian" that only functions on Canadian looney'sbigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 09:30 AM
:angry: frustrated tears
Tearfully get under the covers and snuggle happy

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 09:28 AM
Exoticly intriguing spock

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 08:55 AM
Edited by hardBNhard on Wed 03/13/19 08:56 AM
Her neck is stuck permanently in the position of her profile picture smooched

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 08:50 AM
Bubblelicious bigsmile

hardBNhard's photo
Wed 03/13/19 08:49 AM
Aaaaw you poor girl ! Sleeping on this bed for 9 days without anyone dropping by :cry:
Well i brought you coffee and cheese cake and kisses ......... THE HERSHEY KIND YOU PERVtongue2
Have a great day darling flowers

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/12/19 07:26 PM
Jeez ! I didnt realize we men were so needy laugh

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/12/19 04:42 PM
Yup whoa

hardBNhard's photo
Tue 03/12/19 04:07 PM

Lol the cool kids are funny in here..waving

Dont encourage them rant

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25