Community > Posts By > flnative32750

flnative32750's photo
Sat 04/05/08 06:58 AM

I think one of the worst thing's to do is sit inside by yourself. Even if you go for a walk in the park. Be around other people! Read at the library,etc,.

This is the key. You have to get out. Sitting alone in your house will only make it much worse. I am speaking from experience. Also you have to let go of the past and past hurts. You have to quit analyzing it. Sometimes there are not any rational answers. It is what it is. Just my 2 cents worth.
happy happy happy

flnative32750's photo
Sat 04/05/08 06:41 AM
laugh laugh

flnative32750's photo
Sat 04/05/08 06:15 AM

Hello and welcome to your friend!drinker flowerforyou

flnative32750's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:56 AM
I am single because I ex wife decided after almost 11 years of marriage that she wanted to be with an old ex boyfriend.

flnative32750's photo
Sat 04/05/08 05:53 AM

Lets see what else I learned. If she starts yelling dont yell back.

actually it's, yes honey...you're absolutely right, i'm sorry, can i massage your feet? laugh

And don't forget flowers!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 10:24 PM
I always read them before communicating.

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 08:09 PM

hows that fair i can't do a pic with my shirt offlaugh laugh laugh laugh

Yes you can..... I won't telldevil devil devil
laugh laugh laugh laugh

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 07:16 PM
Hello and welcome to JSHdrinker

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 07:11 PM

Hmmmm Lets see what guys are offering now days; maybe that has something to do with it.

"Friends with Benifits"
Sounds like a guy to cheap to pay for a hooker. Or a guy who is laid off and doesn't have a benifit package of his own.
Either way you are supporting his kitty cat.

"Ask me any question you want"
Sounds like a guy to dumb to talk about himself. Or to stupid to read the the profile ques. Either way it is obvious dodge to lieing which is probably what made him single.

"I like the outdoors"
Ok does that mean you cook out of a trash can, sleep on a grate, and walk to work? I am sure not going to dance with a bear just to have a cave to winter in. Maybe his wife or kids work at the mall.

"Love me Love my Dogs" or five cats.
Why would I want to share your fleas? Isn't their animal cruelty laws?

"My kids come first"
Yea right that is what you tell the judge but is your childsupport paid and am I suppose to be a "step-girlfriend" or a co-parent. Parity or forget it.

"I am a great kisser"
According to who? Clyde the Chimp? Or Suzy at the strip club?

"I live with my Mom to help her out."
Help her out of bed? Change her diaper? Or run to the ligour store to cash her social security check?

"I am a Rennisance man"
Does that mean you beheaded your ex-wife and are out early as a felon or leave your garbage on the table?

"I want a woman who is fit"
Fit for what? Marathons, mudwrestleing, to push the car or a shopping cart with a weeks groceries? Please don't let it be fit to be tied.

"I don't know what to say here"
Wow talking to you face to face will be like pulling teeth for sure. How did you ever get past a job interview? Did your wife do all the talking? I will bet that will be an Ex-wife-in-law from hell.

"I will take you anywhere you want to go"
Yea right as long as it has a drive through window and and or a room key.

"I like to play golf, hunt, watch Nascar, ride my Harley, and video games."
Ok fine call me when you do something a woman has a part in before we hit the sheets.

" I have a great room mate."
Ok so when you decide you like me better what are you going to do with him? Oh it is a her. Does she know she is the "until then"? If you can't afford to live on your own how are you going to support a girlfriend much less a wife.

"I let the wife have the house for the kids."
Sure. So it is how many years until you see your share of that financial pit? Or are you going to let the kids just live off of you forever? Man I wish I had her lawyer. No she will have her hands in your pockets forever.

"Wow you really have it together"
Yea some of us have to figure out how we are going to make it in this world weather we like it or not.

"I want to meet my soulmate"
Honey that is about as stale as soul train and sounds more like I am going to be crushed by the sole of your boot than much anything else.

"I hate drama"
Well if you know that you probably have lived it and I don't want the gorey details.

ok ok enough rant but you get the idea.......

I can't beleive what I just read. You obviously are not looking for a guy here in the REAL world. Cause with a laundry list like this I wish you all the luck in the world. You are going to need it.

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 05:02 PM
UMMMMMM............EXIT STAGE LEFT!!!!!!!!explode

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:58 PM

Another thread brought this question to mind.

How much of your past are you obligated to disclose to a casual date? How much do you tell a serious suitor? What do you save for when you know you want to spend your life with this person?

How much is just your business, and never needs to be disclosed?

I have often wondered this myself. grumble

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:42 PM
tools, buckets, etc

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:38 PM
When you meet that one true love... they will accept you just as you are. They will not say.. nope I cant be with her cause her boobs arent real. If they do, they are not the one. We all have faults. The person that falls in love with us, does so faults and all. There is no one that is perfect.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:35 PM
If it is getting too hot and then leaking.. sounds like you have a thermostat stuck... very inexpensive to replace.

Or you could have a leak elsewhere...

I would try the thermostat first

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:30 PM
laugh laugh laugh

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:28 PM
Happy Friday

Its beer-thirty!!!

drinker drinker drinker

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:05 PM
Hello Sweet and Sassy

Happy Friday
flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:03 PM

lol yes horror movies,movies on serill killers,being out side,cars shows and shopping

not being rude or trying to be funny - but why rely on someone else to do these things?

Very good question!! When I see a movie playing, I go. I don't worry about having someone to go with me. It is all about learning to be comfortable in your own skin.

Then at a time when you least expect it, you will meet someone. Then you have a new friend.drinker

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 11:59 AM

Believe me...good women are just as hard to find....
sad

This is very true as well.

flnative32750's photo
Fri 04/04/08 11:53 AM

Hi, I live in Citrus County just to the north of Tampa Bay. Although, I do spend alot of time down there, especially the Skyway fishing on the weekends.

BEEN ON THE SKYWAY FISHING MYSELF, LOVE THE ACTION I GET DOWN THERE.

I was hoping to make the trip again this weekend. However it doesn't seem possible with the rain coming.