For a bird with wings
East Is Not Far...
For a man who has a heart
Never fail...
இறக்கைகள் உள்ள பறவைக்கு
கிழக்கு தூரமில்லை...
முயற்ச்சி உள்ள மனிதருக்கு
என்றும் தோல்வியில்லை

Publish it in the newspaper. That's pretty good.

SpicyExcel's photo
Sat 05/22/21 08:12 PM
Talented

SpicyExcel's photo
Sat 05/22/21 08:09 PM
fail

SpicyExcel's photo
Sat 05/22/21 07:58 PM

Go away...too much drama for me.

"...too much drama..." That's life no matter where you go. There's always' something behind you.

SpicyExcel's photo
Sat 05/22/21 07:56 PM
Tall

SpicyExcel's photo
Sat 05/22/21 07:54 PM

A short video explaining the differences between male and female thoughts of relationships..
I wonder if it is true. What do you think?

http://fb.watch/5BkFPpwiJE/

Good sales pitch. Although your here for the forum and you haven't written a love letter, since you were 11 yrs old.

Is it possible the forum are those letters you've been writing?

SpicyExcel's photo
Sat 05/22/21 07:47 PM
Edited by SpicyExcel on Sat 05/22/21 07:47 PM

Only two types of people in this world , do not eat pork ... the best tasting , including bacon.... guess who ..????
Maybe , just maybe it's time for
them to start .... ha ha !!!

Ermm... me? And Jews and Muslims and a rapidly growing community of vegetarians.

I stopped eating pork when I was told it was very unhealthy and didn't do ligaments and muscles and joints any good.
Occasionally I do eat it, usually pay the price by having terrible joint pains for 3-5 days!

So the Jews and Muslim are a smart peoples for steering clear from it.

Or maybe the Jews and Muslims should get even smarter, by eating this pork which seems to keep the rest of the world , in good spirits and as friendly and peaceful as can be .... and not at each other's throats for another 50 years !!!

Good luck in seeing them get past the next 50 year.

SpicyExcel's photo
Sat 05/22/21 07:44 PM

And your still writing love notes, here.

Who are you talking to?

Actually YOU.

I don't write love letters. Don't flatter yourself. I am here for the forums. Have a nice day.

A little to much self confidence, dear.

I generally respond to rude with rude lol

I thought what you said was funny, what you said and were all on a dating site.

SpicyExcel's photo
Sat 05/22/21 07:43 PM
arguing

SpicyExcel's photo
Sat 05/22/21 07:41 PM

Who are you talking to?

Actually YOU.

I don't write love letters. Don't flatter yourself. I am here for the forums. Have a nice day.

A little to much self confidence, dear.

SpicyExcel's photo
Sat 05/22/21 07:38 PM
And the individual that started this thread.

SpicyExcel's photo
Sat 05/22/21 07:36 PM

Who are you talking to?

Actually YOU.

SpicyExcel's photo
Sat 05/22/21 07:05 PM

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 04/28/21 02:36 PM

I am new to community but not to the page. I guess I should have come in here earlier. Why is it okay for a man to date a younger woman but an older woman is called a cougar?

Older woman would not have the nick name "...cougar..." if they weren't sleeping with younger men. Age is just a number, it finding two personalities the blend together well and can live life together.

We need to get rid of all these derogatory names, which people call other people out of lack of education/understanding, or even jealousy.

SpicyExcel's photo
Mon 04/12/21 04:03 PM
Yes, two individuals can date and marry if there is many years difference between them. If a woman was interested in me and a few decades younger than me, that is our personal business. Age differences is a religious application to society, and when people stopped being religious age differences still continued to be a difference of opinion among society.

How is care for one another any different because of age? Government has learned that if they keep introducing new and interesting produces to the youths of the world; it creates a division between age groups. This has only been going on for the last hundred years or so. Age was not a problem in the 1800's, and governments know it.

SpicyExcel's photo
Mon 02/15/21 11:01 AM
Your wife was may have been getting it on the side before your last intimate moment with her. Her sex drive didn't just stop.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/09/20 07:52 PM
We had that storm yesterday.

Sound of Silence

Simon and Garfunkel

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/09/20 07:41 PM
Love in the beginning is an attraction towards a potential person whom you may want a life time relationship with. After we start to learn about our partner, yes there are demands upon our first impression of a partner. The world and relationships are not what they were 50 years ago. People are more impressed with new things rather than being happy/content with what they have in the present and from the past. As equal rights have come to the forefront of relationships personal and business relationships have been struggling to survive, because many want what is new in society.

People need to look at how the marketing machine works and how it effects our personal life and relationships.

SpicyExcel's photo
Thu 04/09/20 06:57 PM
I believe it's growing together, basic qualities are the same for the majority of people, we search for. It's having enough charisma in each area of one's self which the other finds attractive and interesting over time. Both people being able to adapted to the changes individually and in there partners. It seems as we age people become more reluctant to enter into relationships even though we search for someone.

There were a lot of good points posted already and there's a magical sequence which brings two individuals together. People seem afraid to fight through the difficult times in life.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25