Sa katahimikang tila
Isang munting ala-ala...

And I thought you were joking yesterday noway laugh

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:57 PM
Potato field

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:55 PM
I threw my garbage out, does that count?

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:51 PM
Edited by SpicyExcel on Tue 01/20/15 06:24 PM

I happen to believe that there are more elevated, consistent men like myself who will take our time with a woman. A lot of what i see from younger, more eager men is they see a profile or something they like and the first thing that pops into their heads is either begging for a number, skype chat, etc.
I have to ask myself have this generation completely lost the value of being patient? Of maybe saying something in a first message that starts with "excuse me for saying so, miss, but i just read your profile and it made me smile. would you mind talking to me so we can get to know eachother?"

It's gracious it's humble and at least it doesnt come off as (insert misogynistic or morally degrading first message here cuz im NOT repeating what i see in chatrooms)! lol

They say nice guys finish last. Sometimes that's true.

But I happen to believe that patience is still a good thing and something to be valued. we may be guys and masculine and wanting what we want....but sometimes our modes of operation don't work for every woman.

Kind of that age-old adage of if a girl finds out how you feel about her right away, she'll run away, be completely turned off or otherwise avoid you like a plague.

I'm sure it's happened to al of us at some point.

we also live in a day and age where more women are asking GUYS out first, which i think is nice to see and very progressive, but it really depends on the girl's approach, too. people respond to different levels of flattery in different ways.

But if some of us exercised a bit of restraint here and there, if more of us recognized ourselves as people who don't jsut fall into bed with just anyone, if we took the time to get to know a girl's mind, her habits, her heart and hobbies - and took those things into consideration before writing our first message to them, and if we see them for more than what's between their necks and their knees (pervs, lol) they'd be more willing to respond, and less willing to block us.

A womans heart is a very fickle thing sometimes, guys.
Learn patience, grow in your wisdom, regard them as human beings in need of the best representation of yourself as can be (but dont be too much of a pushover), and who knows? You might get lucky.
Patience pays off ladies and gents.

Stay classy!

One can display that approach and it will work with a few nice ladies. Unfortunately, many of the woman here think men want only intimate behaviour. In time one may meet someone, while others stop trying.

I think many of the sites you referred to above are directed towards people searching for intimate encounters. This site is caught between: religous, believers, non-religous, and people wanting initmate encounters, and maybe the occasional dollar.

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/20/15 05:39 PM
Age groups and social statis will both have difference in opinion on the two subjects. Having some people voice their opinion openingly to create a fair comprehension of the differences of these two subjects will not happen online. Therefore the results will be queue.

Your best data may possibly come from malls, doctor offices - etc., college's and universities, to encompass a vast population age range.

Both are important in a relationship, but also depends on age. Now days' is the almighty dollar more important than either.

SpicyExcel's photo
Mon 01/19/15 09:00 PM
Licking Lips

No, I was thinking about food and rats

SpicyExcel's photo
Mon 01/19/15 08:58 PM
chess board

SpicyExcel's photo
Mon 01/19/15 08:48 PM
Duplicate

SpicyExcel's photo
Mon 01/19/15 08:46 PM