Edited by SpicyExcel on Wed 01/21/15 07:55 PM

im a daydreamer and added my first name

Reminds me of the Beatles "Day Tripper"

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/21/15 07:43 PM
I put two words together

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/21/15 07:41 PM
Sounds and reads like a lot of possible dead profiles waiting for someone (man or woman) to reveiw until needed, to deter observations.

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/21/15 07:32 PM
wings

dream or reality

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/21/15 07:28 PM
Edited by SpicyExcel on Wed 01/21/15 08:26 PM

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/21/15 07:28 PM
Is there unknown discussion of mingle2 and christian mingle being amalgamated?

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/21/15 07:20 PM
:banana: :banana: what a thread of oops oops you just stepped in it.

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/21/15 06:58 PM

Yo.

I really wish that everyone could learn how to communicate instead of throw around insults. We don't have to be exactly the same; our differences from one another is what makes us beautiful. I have no desire to be friends with a carbon copy of myself, I want to learn about others and their experiences/perspectives. How they became who they are. It's intriguing.

I watched a TED talk recently about taking your opposite to lunch (I'm sadly addicted to the TED talks- some of them are a little silly, but many are really insightful, thought-provoking, or even inspiring).

Taking your opposite to lunch means that you earnestly put forth effort, in a friendly, non-combative/aggressive forum, to understand a person who may disagree with you on a social issue. It's an Atheist taking a devout Christian out. Or a far-left Democrat taking a far-right republican out. Instead of seeing them as a 'damn hippy' or 'religious nutjob', you see their humanity. You see them laugh, you learn what may have recently made them cry. You take them out of the label that you've assigned them and give them a right to be a human being, who just happens to believe something that you may not.

It's empowering... because... knowledge is power right (har har).

The unfortunate part, is that people can't (or don't want to) empathize. The other unfortunate part, is that we don't know how to debate effectively or respectively. I have a colleague who repeatedly comes into my office and just inserts his foot directly into his mouth. I can't even talk to him about anything relevant. With him, we could take a logical fallacy poster and play a drinking game. I'd last MAYBE 10 minutes.

Have enough respect/regard for not only the person you're debating with, but for your own cause; to be the best representative of it as possible. It benefits both parties.

My problem, is that I may be too much into empathy. Damn commercials have me in tears. I can debate a topic all day, but the frustration comes when people can't argue their own side. I REALLY want them to.

But you said your attracted to the Irish men. They like to argue, drink, eat, but have learned to put religion aside.

Politicians generally have such a dry personality that I could mop up the desert with them all strung together and still have more water in the desert than they sweat combined.

Call Jenny Craig for your co-worker.

I respect all of those people.

I'll leave you alone, since you like the Irish so much.

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/21/15 06:47 PM
I ended up with a dozen or so also. I'm with david about this, but also funny about coincidences.

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/21/15 05:27 PM

Spicy - happy you liked it :wink:

Romeo - it is a sad song...

I believe a few people were waiting for your writing.

SpicyExcel's photo
Wed 01/21/15 04:28 PM

Could you write a poem about the wow factor of size?

My apology in requesting such a humorous consideration. laugh

"Wow, it's big..."

The first time I saw it,
My head was filled with awe.
I never knew it could foster
Such a feeling so raw.
My heart was pounding with excitement,
I couldn't help but stare.
When I had the chance to ride it,
I was caught unaware,
How it made me scream throughout,
Breathless when it ended.
It was a force to be reckoned,
Dizzy as I dismounted.
I couldn't wait, so eager,
To hop on another.
That's my very first ride,
On a big roller coaster.

Consider it humorous enough? :wink:

You did a great writing, funny and direct to the point

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:56 PM
I wonder if she's dawn or dusk?

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:48 PM
Enjoy

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:41 PM
Could you write a poem about the wow factor of size?

My apology in requesting such a humorous consideration. laugh

How are you doing tonight?

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:36 PM
Factor

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:30 PM

New here and I have no idea how to use a dating site. I'm a dating site virgin :/

Welcome

You say that with experiencelaugh

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:28 PM
waffer cookie

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:24 PM

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:09 PM

SpicyExcel's photo
Tue 01/20/15 08:04 PM

Size.......it absolutely does not matter as long as you have a partner that knows how to use it it can be most satisfyingflowers

O, I see it's always the partner that has to use it, what about his partner, is she not able to use it?