Community > Posts By > sonlitsweety

sonlitsweety's photo
Sun 04/27/08 04:42 PM
i am at that same place as you.
i have loved and achingly not forgotten. i have yearned and groaned so deeply inside only to bear witness to lonliness. and i have grieved as if the world could not hold all my tears. and i have feared the outside world from teh barrier i have built around myself.
but it is no way to live.
and it is no way to hope in the future, wishing and praying that maybe someday things would change, maybe someday he will finally be free to love me again.
but that is no way to think.
there is not light for the path, it is merely a shadowy darkness of untruth, deception and want.
and it does not prepare the heart for receiveing future loves.
it is no way to live.
it is only death, until accepted. at which point, it can then and only then, be a new beginning with lessons learned, anticipations of something perfect and teh pursuit of something better.
none of that will change the sacredness of what has been.
but it will change what is to be.
So be free.
Love cautiously but not regrettfully.
Rejoice! that you have been given a second chance with a better understanding of what is sacred, cherished and mutual. And when it comes your way again... embrace it, with patience. encompass it with steadfast care. and nourish it with a constant flame that ignites truth, loyalty, respect, trust and personal growth, as one being, wholehartedly giving and receiving of all things.

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:03 PM
to grasp the light of truth in pain, is to find a new life again. and if timidity would be the key, then know that Freedom shall set them free. for if they reach through a simple prayer, belief and faith will fill the air.
and as they grasp onto hopes anew.... they will see what it is that Jesus can do.
and if, by chance, dreams fall apart.... well Christ begins a new work in the heart.
and as this new work alights a flame.... they are free from the past, guilt and shame.
while the enemy dares to bring dishonor and pain. the Savior of all bears witness to the truth of his name.
In TRUTH they will stand and be victorious. For the enemy has no ground in the believers path..... Christ calls them his own and in Him, they last. forever and ever we shall live and Praise, the truth of Christs life, his Witness....my gain.

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:33 PM
as well as mine, a faith so true....
my path in life to plant the seed of hope and christ
i pray they will believe...

but many dont, and thats the truth.... but it is not absoulte cause of what He can do...

and in His word of reality, I find myself comforted and complete and hope that the fruit of His Spirit in me.... will be the difference to those in need...

and when this life is done and fades, that is all that mattered anyway.

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:15 PM
I am new online.... rate my profile too!

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:08 PM
AHH BUT IF THAT GLASS WERE TO BREAK.... WOULD YOU BE THE TYPE TO HAVE FRIENDSHIP LAST?

AND IF FOUND A FRIEND SO TRUE.....

WELLL...... PROOF THAT CHRIST IS WITH US TOO.

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:02 PM
THANKS!

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 09:00 PM
YOUR PROFILE IS PRETTY COOL.... LOVE THE PICS AND THE PROFILE SPECIFICATIONS.... CLEARANCE 6 FT..... THAT IS AWESOME.

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:58 PM
GOOD GRIEF!

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:56 PM
mirror mirror who are you? is your poetry and heart true?

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:54 PM
thanks..... wasnt sure about the one pic

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:54 PM
i laughed pretty hard when i read your response..... cool.

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:53 PM
Direct in my eyes is HONESTY but some men think it is dominance, intimidating and a lot of bull.

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:52 PM
well some macho guys have a problem with small dogs. thats why i was specific.... but i will definitely take it into consideration...... how old is your boston?

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:50 PM
not looking for intimate encounter and being honest. thanks though

sonlitsweety's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:46 PM
too direct?

sonlitsweety's photo
Thu 03/27/08 04:45 PM
It may very well have been God's will, did he affirm this with you? If so and did not happen, then the free will of man, ( those interviewing are not of God and therefore do not pray about filling the job with the right person) got in the way. But this does not mean that you are outside of God's will, as he knows all things, therefore He still has a purpose for you.