Community > Posts By > muskiems1

muskiems1's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:26 PM
Me personally, I am kinda submissive in relationships, and wish it was more socially acceptable for women to ask guys out. It certainly would help people like me out more.

muskiems1's photo
Wed 04/16/08 11:16 PM
Boten Anna by Basshunter.

muskiems1's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:57 PM
I use it frequently, and I've tried messaging some people, maybe they don't sign often, or it's like previously stated. Me personally, I never ignore any e-mail, not that I get that many although.

muskiems1's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:57 PM
I use it frequently, and I've tried messaging some people, maybe they don't sign often, or it's like previously stated. Me personally, I never ignore any e-mail, not that I get that many although.

muskiems1's photo
Mon 03/31/08 07:58 PM
As much as I may be wanting to go conservative, I do agree with the fact that those personal issues have little to do with a candidate, and I hate to see someone smeared unfairly.

muskiems1's photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:56 AM
Intelligence reports indicate that Al Quaeda is running out of viable fighters. Certainly they aren't running out of suicide bombers, but the grand terrorist organization is actually starting to run out of "soldiers" to use in their plans. Many of their higher ups are on the verge of giving up.

The Iraqi populace, while not entirely happy that we are there, have been helping out much more often with giving intel and pointing out known areas of resistance. The troop surge has been working, as reporters coming back have noted, many areas that were previously unpassable even in armored vehicle they were able to patrol on foot with the troops.

Saying that we aren't spreading freedom because "X country is bad, Y country is committing this atrocity" is perhaps the dumbest argument anyone's ever made. That's like saying, "We were the bad guys in WWII because we never took out the Soviets, and they were mass murdering as well." Guess what? You can't fix the whole world, and if you feel some nation is such a threat, go do something about it yourself. Until then, shut up.

It's so easy to report "Oh, these people don't like us," or, "Look at the # of casualties!" but if you took time and actually studied the info, you'd see quite clearly that things are improving.

Now, I'm not saying this in any way to defend the current administration. If you would remember, Donny Rumsfeld fired a few of our military leaders for disagreeing with him on numbers. If we had gone in with the reccommended number of troops and spent what we needed to in the beginning, things might be wrapping up now. It is a hard battle, but we're doing better, and people should realize that.

muskiems1's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:25 PM
Why would anyone give hate mail? Eh, I don't understand people online sometimes. It takes too long and wastes too much time to hate people, it's alot easier and less stressful to ignore them.

Anyways, well, to the topic creator, I just met ya heh. You're not all that far either. I'm in Army ROTC at Xavier.

muskiems1's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:06 PM
Florence Y'all here, though currently in Cinci for this year till my semester is over.

muskiems1's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:36 PM

Well, I'm relatively new to everything now too, just a cadet so the only thing I can comment on is the most basic of basic crap. I don't pretend to know anything, but I can just repeat what I hear from other people. Apparently, alot of people's opinions are that they've made basic alot easier to get numbers up.

From the time I was in in the 70's to when my kid was in in the late 90's, boot camp became a whole lot different. Mush of the stuff had tochange to accomadate ladies and the fact that they are not as physically defined as men are, for the most part

That makes sense. Some have said have they've noticed it in the past few years even more, but, I have nothing to compare it to. My cousin was a Seal and my papaw was all the way back in WW2, idk what Army life was before, and still don't now really. The one thing I have learned is not to talk like you know stuff if your just a basic course cadet.

muskiems1's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:11 PM
Well, I'm relatively new to everything now too, just a cadet so the only thing I can comment on is the most basic of basic crap. I don't pretend to know anything, but I can just repeat what I hear from other people. Apparently, alot of people's opinions are that they've made basic alot easier to get numbers up.

muskiems1's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:00 PM
Seriously? Marine basic is the same as Army's, 'cept it's a bit longer cause of the water training. And I hate water personally.