Community > Posts By > HeartnSoul54

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:50 PM

No what I mean is they are literally afraid until they know a guy really well due to all the a**holes who are only after one thing and some will hunt them down, stalk them, and worse!!! I don't blame the ladies one bit for being cautious but it does make it hard to communicate effectively when the only means you have is this forum.

goes both ways... I would never give my phone number to a woman on this site after what I had gone through with a few very stalkative women.

And to tell them where I lived would be totally nutty to do, nearest damn thing next to suicide. Once, for instance, when a woman could not gain access to my humble abode after i asked her not to call or bother me any more, she had called the cops and the sherriff on me.

She was the building manager and I owed a lot of back rent. But still.

I completely agree with that. I would never tell anyone where I lived nor would I ask a woman to tell me where she lived unless we had gone on several dates and she felt comfortable doing so. But to be scared to give out your email or phone # for fear some nut will track you down and do Lord knows what to you, that is just insane in today's world of technology you would think it would be much safer than in the old days but apparently, it is not.

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:30 PM
Edited by HeartnSoul54 on Wed 10/31/12 05:47 PM

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 04:51 PM
Edited by HeartnSoul54 on Wed 10/31/12 04:54 PM
Please tone down the aggressiveness a bit. Many women are so spooked they are afraid to give their e-mail address or phone number to a man seeking a legitimate relationship and it is making it almost impossible to communicate. It is a sad state of affairs when a woman is scared to death to communicate effectively with someone she is truly interested in because of all the jerks who are just looking to bed her down or worse. So how about being a real man and respect the ladies' wishes meaning if she says no; It's NO!!! Don't keep bothering her.

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 01:59 PM
Warrant

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 08:50 PM
Poison

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 01:06 PM

I avoid asking that question, but I have been asked. My general response: I choose to be single because I am not willing to settle.

"I am not willing to settle."

Here we go with that statement again. Will someone PLEASE tell me exactly what that means?

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 12:43 PM

new to this so checking into if thess sites work or as i've been told they are a waste of time

Sir I cannot answer that but I can tell you this site is serious about members respecting each other and I like that aspect of it. I have been berated by women on some other sites for stupid things, they will pick one little thing they don't like out of a 300 word profile and basically make a mountain out of a mole-hill. They do this because they are allowed to get away with it. They won't do it on here, I promise.

no photo
Thu 10/25/12 08:56 AM
Hi y'all, it is a pleasure to make everyone's acquaintance. I am on here for one reason and one reason only, to find a goodhearted gal for a forever relationship, possibly marriage. However; I will be friends and chat with anyone so feel free to fire away.

no photo
Thu 10/25/12 08:52 AM
Edited by HeartnSoul54 on Thu 10/25/12 08:53 AM
And I thought finding a good woman was like looking for a needle in a haystack! lol Don't give up, there are good decent men (and women for me) out there who truly want to find someone for a forever relationship. These online forums are very similar to a used car lot or flea market, a lot of lookers but only a few takers. It truly is a numbers game so don't be disheartened. Your luck will change.