Community > Posts By > Asim

no photo
Mon 06/28/21 12:56 PM
What is ur favourite romantic scene in mainstream movies and why?

no photo
Thu 06/24/21 06:11 AM
In modern era every women immediately think of separation or atleast relation gets spolied if she notices her husband is cheating but in the past many queens accepted that their husband would cheat on them with mistresses..queens were also a poweful figure in state .
Women r very much possesive when it comes to relations so why queens did not get separted ..is this mean power is more lustful and it can keep u quiet and overcome ur possessivenes

no photo
Wed 06/23/21 07:08 AM

Becoz men don't respect their desires. Men think women as and object.
The question goes other way too Why married men are here
Flirting is an energizer keeps u active.
Sex Swimming exercise regular dose keeps you happy and healthy fit

The question was not abt men..they have their own reasons..we r here more abt why women do so without considering morality that it is gud or bad

no photo
Sat 06/19/21 09:34 AM

I don't think boredom is the main reason a woman would stray.
But I'm no expert.

Reasons I can think off...
- The man not treating her right (anymore)

- The man not able to please her in the bedroom (anymore), mostly ED related when they're 40+, and unwilling to do something about it. What I believe is the biggest reason women seek a younger sex partner. Finally get some decent sexual satisfaction.

- The reason both genders stray: the relationship has passed its sell-by date but one or both are unwilling to leave for whatever reason (fear, financial, kids etc.)

I read ur comments on almost many issues..the nature has blessed u with the ability to elaborate every fact in simple words

no photo
Thu 06/17/21 12:25 PM
What brought married women to mingle or other dating apps because historically it is belived women are more faithful than men
The question is not to judge morality or moral ground..its more abt the actual deficiency in relation
Human psychology is my field of interest so kindly give ur opinion while considering the following facts base upon ur experience
1..is is natural to get bore by one person as it human nature to get attraction in diversity
Or
2..is it due to some deficiency in married relation that brought women to dating apps

no photo
Thu 05/13/21 06:17 PM
Israel is a terrorist state killing innocent children ,men and women..what ur take on on this terrorism..

no photo
Thu 04/29/21 05:32 PM
Do couples have fantasy of infieldity as a adventure to date someone random and unonown??

no photo
Wed 04/28/21 03:51 AM

If you're so distrusting you won't learn anything about anyone, whether via written word, video, or in real life.
I personally am not going to do a video call very easily. Just like I don't easily give my phone nr to a stranger.

I know :grinning:

no photo
Mon 04/19/21 01:47 AM
U can inbox:grinning::grinning:

no photo
Sun 04/18/21 01:02 PM
What r u dark fantasies when it comes to dating and intimacy ?

no photo
Thu 04/15/21 11:48 AM
Reviews needed

no photo
Sun 04/11/21 07:30 AM

I'm Dutch, and very happy and grateful to live in the Netherlands!

Can we talk?:slight_smile:

no photo
Sun 04/11/21 07:27 AM
How one can delete post on mingle forum ?

no photo
Sun 04/11/21 06:20 AM
Very well summarized the whole sinero

no photo
Sat 04/10/21 07:27 AM
I would label it as a best ans:slight_smile:..summarzied too well and shows that u have knowledge from the western socities to conservative ones:slight_smile:

no photo
Thu 04/08/21 11:23 AM
It is scientfic based established fact that women r choosy in partner selection unlike men..even in india males do second marriage easily after partner death but women cannot do so due to social pressure..
So question is straight and simple do widows too crave for sexual intimacy or they consider it a cheating with their dead partner..
Can they again enjoy if they find a new partner

no photo
Fri 03/26/21 12:58 AM
Thnx:slight_smile:

no photo
Thu 03/25/21 04:23 PM
Kindly advise best historical tv series to watch ?

2 Next