Community > Posts By > Irsis_Raven

Irsis_Raven's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:24 AM
Hi my name is Perie and im 36 and I have 3 children, I was born in England and in 1003 I met and fell in love with my husband, he is an American citizin and for 2 years we traveled back and forth between the two countires. In 2005 my 2 oldest children and I boarded a plane to bring us here, We were so happy to be starting a new life here in the States. But few months into my marriage I realised he was a horrific man with a horrific temper who would beat me and he made mine, and my childrens life and living nightmare. He hit me once in a public place that I went flying over somebodys car and he was arrested and sent to jail, but it was only for the weekend. He got a friend to bail him out, and he came back to the home. I wanted to leave so many times, but I had nowhere to go. I had nothing my family in England wasnt talking to me as I had moved here. I was an alien in a county that had no law to protect me...I was alone and havin to live with his family, that at that time only saw me freaking out, what they didnt see was the hours of abuse that I had suffered, the mental abuse was worse than the beatings. Well I finally got my ss number and I could go to work and I made new friends new people that I could talk too, I finally started to get myself together and then I found out I was pregnant ( martial rape is hard to prove ) and I was devastaed as this meant I would have to say married to him. One day I was talking to me friend online who was the closet thing to heaven for me as she went through everything with me, she told me that the Goverment did have help for women from other countires that were vitims of Domestic Violence. That was like telling me that I had won the lottery. So I had plans to leave a friend told me I could stay with her as long as I wanted, then Dec 12th 06 I was at home when it started the shouting the whole room was trashed and I couldnt take it so I went outside the home and called my friend to tell her we was on our way. But he came out of the darkness and he was screaming at me ..Then I was pushed into the decking of the porch and I remember thinking oh my thats high and omg he is trying to push me off the top of this thing...Then the most horrific pain torn though my body and I fell to the floor...I was in so much pain, then the police and ambulance was there and the next thing I remember was looking at myself in the windows of the ambulance and I said never again ..Never again was he going to hurt me ....So that day I left...................he went to jail for 6 months and my son was born in July 07...........Now what... Maybe I should of gone back to England but here is home for us and my children are so happy here and it would tear them up if they had to leave, so I got help and through and Domestic Voilence I got help from the Goverment and I am still waiting for my visa, I have worked at the same place for 2 years...And then yesterday I got a call from one of the bosses.My work visa has expired............So now I carnt work and so can not bring in a pay check I dont know how long its going to take to get a new one the last one took me 10 months to get I have no idea why im going through all this I see no reason yet!!! I will lose my home and everything that I have worked for and its all gone .. I can get no help as im not a US citizen. Yes I could go back but then I would have to leave my baby and I carnt do that his dad wont sign papers to say he can go and if I take him then I would be kidnapping so what I ever I do I lose.....I have no idea what is going to happen all I can do is get up and fight..fight ...fight another day....

Irsis_Raven's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:02 PM
I would be a fruit and nut bar...cuz im fruity and nutty :tongue:

Irsis_Raven's photo
Fri 05/30/08 04:38 PM
Why is my life like this
Oh to be loved is all I wish
What is my future to see
Lonely no more I want to be
So much love I have inside
But for now it has to hide
My heart is turned to stone
I hear it sometimes it crys and moans
It was to be released, it wants to sing
Happiness I plead you bring
How can I feel so lonely
Amongst thses people I am 1 I am only
So unhappy that I feel black inside
Empty like a closed down fair ride
I have given up my fight
To be treated right
I care nomore............

Irsis_Raven's photo
Fri 05/30/08 01:56 PM
go back to sleep

Irsis_Raven's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:55 PM

Photo Stack
When I was in college, I took a trip to UK and Wales. I had a cheap Kodak, black and white.

My favorite picture was of a flowering weed growing out of a crack in the sidewalk of London.

It is this revelation of inspiration which has prompted poetry from within me.

I am a person that is drawn to those things in life that are not always the obvious.

I also find that there is something in my makeup that drives me to meet a need in someone at whatever level I feel I am able to discover.

There is so much to discover about life and the roses and weeds.

I have experienced great loss and have been privileged to treasure great depth of heart from that loss.

I am learning to delight in the complete picture, for a camera cannot capture the smell, the feel or the touch and the light that truly shines through and around the heart you are privileged to discover and embrace.

Yet, I find myself discovering new everyday, much as one would delight in a stack of photographs.

To be photographed opens a heart to such a place of vulnerability so sensitive as the photographer impresses his light into a persons frame.
His creativity is embedded in his desire to express. His mind and heart's view to capture the beauty of the flowering weed coupled with his perception fills me with a deep respect for his value and trust.

I am excited to see his eyes view into perception and how he knows the camera will reflect beauty and fill need, his need to create and my need to trust his eye's perception of beauty and worth.

To view expression of heart such as this frames each heart, especially,as the rose ,found in the most unlikely place,lives, breathes and is appreciated by someone who understands and knows.

Raine Les 5/26/2007
So how did you like the UK. Im from England but I live here in TX, have been here for 3 years

Irsis_Raven's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:53 PM
To all that have sat on the pc all day ....Mind are half way up as I had to run to the store..

Irsis_Raven's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:39 PM
Howdy from North west Texas

Irsis_Raven's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:35 PM

Be afraid, be very afraid
Dnag now thats a big *****!!bigsmile

Irsis_Raven's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:18 AM
Beef Jerky that had been left out for a few days

Irsis_Raven's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:14 AM

I'm moving to texas!! haha

Welcome to my humble abode..:tongue:

Yours shshssh thought it was mine lol laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

What part of Texas are you moving to?

Fort Worth herebigsmile
Well Howdy Fort Worth

Irsis_Raven's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:13 AM

y'all put a list together...i go right by the grocery store on my daily walk...i'll just borrow one of their carts til tomorrow...i'll even drop it off. i've been meaning to extend my walk a bit happy laugh
laugh laugh laugh

Irsis_Raven's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:13 AM

It cost me about $175.00 to fill upgrumble
damn.. And I passed out at the station when it cost me $45 to fill my old van up lol

Irsis_Raven's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:12 AM

NE TX giving you a Howdy

Howdy from Dallas...well Plano :tongue:
Ive heard of Plano ..Like Plano run for cover Tornado heading your way lol

Irsis_Raven's photo
Sun 05/25/08 08:09 AM

NE TX giving you a Howdy