Community > Posts By > Irsis_Raven

Irsis_Raven's photo
Fri 05/16/08 07:31 PM
Ok if you dont do anything this evening go check out You Tube and type in Soulja Girl ( I think thats how you spell it lol) It is so funny about a gilr freakin out on a Train myself I think that she is a little pissed at the Gas Prices lol...Go on go perv

Irsis_Raven's photo
Tue 05/13/08 07:28 PM
laugh happy laugh too funny

Irsis_Raven's photo
Tue 05/13/08 07:20 PM
Sigh sigh me too sad

Irsis_Raven's photo
Tue 05/13/08 07:15 PM
my horn's are well hid and they only apear when im angry ..lol

Irsis_Raven's photo
Tue 05/13/08 07:13 PM
Humm all me ex's live in Texas proves my point ,,,women....

Irsis_Raven's photo
Tue 05/13/08 07:11 PM
Hey where are all the Texas single's at!!! Damn I guess the news was right all the single guys are in the West but come on give me break , 2 years single....Im begining to think its me ........lol.......

Irsis_Raven's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:20 PM
yes

Irsis_Raven's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:20 PM
holp crap ...match..email..........meeting .,....what have I been missing out on....help

Irsis_Raven's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:17 PM
shame nobody can see you...or is that the point....trying to be mysterious......

Irsis_Raven's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:13 PM
wow johncar I need to come and work with u lol...I wish a month off with pay would be great ,.,...Humm sorry I carnt come to work this week I dont have to gas money I wonder how long I could get a way with it .,...Im thinking not long...

Irsis_Raven's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:31 PM
lol.. too true ..too true ...

Irsis_Raven's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:23 PM
OK when oh when are we ever going to see the gas price go down. And why dont they just put it up to $4 a gallon I mean come on up a few cents in the morning and by the afternoon another few cents are added..Everybody I know is being hit by the gas price im thinking this week when and if I really have to go to town and im thinking that my drive to work will be the time I can go and do stuff...Take today, a day off for me, one like everybody else I look forward too and me and my son would be chilling with friends and going out to lunch, checking out the Mall looking at all the stuff that I cannot afford, but heck I decided that it was best to stay at home, and when I return to work is when I shall go and pay bills and shop and all the normal stuff..........You really have to think twice if you really need to go into town. And the the summer coming and prices set to rise again and again.....This summer is going to be a bummer .No park...No Lake.....No going over to friends house and BBQ ..It amazes me that the Govorment can send Thousands of Troops over to another Country ( which God Bless all who are there) but its own country is going to the Dogs...Go figure...................

1 3 Next