Community > Posts By > Army_Strong

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 11/19/08 06:45 PM

I had a close friend who suffers from this way of thinking. He suffers from ulcers and high-blood pressure among other things but is so unwilling to talk that he completely pushed me out of his life. I was the only one who was trying to get him to open up.

He's 30 years old with a growing list of medical problems, but hey his "man card" is safe

Wow thats too bad! It amazes me people would go that far. Idk. Maybe it will be a differant mind set after basic, maybe I wont be as open as I am... Hmm

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 11/19/08 06:43 PM

I may have to beat you for calling it crap. But I'm cautious about how any more Trek movies will be able to go anywhere.

Good luck lol. I'm even sceptical about T4 and I like those movies. T3 was awesome.. But, c'mon

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:01 PM
Yeah T4 will be the beginning of the war with the machines. And trek, don't watch but the one of the guys from heroes is going to be Spok? I dunno.. Any trek fans like I said I dont watch that crap lol

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 11/19/08 01:25 PM

Guys should have their man card taken away if they listen to advice on the radio coming from guys who's only purpose is to say controversial stuff to get high ratings.

clever and funny. :smile:

That's me Mindy. Clever, funny, and I say controversial stuff to get high ratings. Most of my controversial post are in storage so you'll have to trust me on this one.

HAHA fair enough. I thought after I posted this.. I'm like idk what they say I'm leavin my stuff up because that's me. Just didnt know if everyone was still living in that age. Or if I was one of the few not living there lol. Guess not

Army_Strong's photo
Wed 11/19/08 01:00 PM
I heard something on the radio today that made me think. They said guys should have they're man card taken away if you talk about your emotions/feelings or update status on social networking sites like myspace... They said guys should keep every thing bottled up and not talk about it because we're guys.. How do you feel about that? Haven't we moved past this stereotypical bs? Or do I need to immediatly take down all of my poetry and stop messing with the status of said social sites?

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:04 PM
Thanks lol. Eh the dogs stink and get into crap, and the cat.. Well the cat annoys me sometimes lol... And, waiting is the hard part. I'm fairly impatient sometimes

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:01 PM
Nice flowers

Army_Strong's photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:33 AM
Not sure what to call this one. But that was what I came up with last night.

I toss and turn. Praying for sleep, mind keeps racing.
Hoping someone walks in my door, crawls in my bed and snuggles up as close as they can.
Or that I atleast get a phone call, and someone tells me they love me.
I'm so alone. And, I don't want to be.
In a world so cold, I need just a little warmth to keep me goin'.
A little love, is that so much to ask?
Atleast my confidence is getting better.
And, I'm in the best shape of my life.
I still feel left out with all the love around me.
It feels as if theres none...... Left for me.

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/17/08 07:14 PM

your mom gets me exicited

Hmm that's kinda gross. But what ever makes your nipples hard.

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/17/08 07:13 PM

well good hope it works out 4 ya..and if i didn't know any better I'd say the girl was my daughter...lol..she also has long redhair,blue,blue eyes...oh but very tall at 14 she's already 5ft 10 in..geeze

WOW. LOL it's not 14 is WAY to young lol.

well of course I knew that hun,just messing with ya,shes going to be something tho...

LOL ok just wanted to make sure no one thought I was a pedophile or somethin lmao

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:33 PM

AWESOME!!!flowerforyou

and I have to ask, 6 more inches??

I have to lose another 6 inches off of my waist before I can enlist. I'm down 11? in a month

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:33 PM

well good hope it works out 4 ya..and if i didn't know any better I'd say the girl was my daughter...lol..she also has long redhair,blue,blue eyes...oh but very tall at 14 she's already 5ft 10 in..geeze

WOW. LOL it's not 14 is WAY to young lol.

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/17/08 06:15 PM
Long story short, I have more confidence now than ever before woot! I stood around and flirted with this cute redhead.. With blue eyes drool.... Sorry blue eyes are my weakness. Anyways stood around and flirted for more than an hr, gave her my info so the ball is in her court now.. WOOT! Oh and anyone that cares about 6 more inches b4 I can enlistdrinks

Army_Strong's photo
Mon 11/17/08 12:31 AM
Howdy. Welcome. Stick around enjoy the good times and the bad. Most of us are... Well I'm not going to lie we're all a few fries short of a happy meal.. HAHA but still all good people flowers drinks

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 11/15/08 02:19 AM

I was writing a brutal midterm the other day...and I thought to myself...sure could use a rescue right now...and the fire alarm went off and we were evacuated! It was creepy!

NICE!

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 11/15/08 02:18 AM

I once got very annoyed with a guy friend. He was obsessed with Beyonce and all he ever talked about was her tits.
I told him the only reason he was so enchanted with her rack was that he was gay and compensating for it by talking about breasts.

Needless to say two years later he finally came clean with us and came out of the closet.
What an awkward day that was!

Wow... I bet.

Yeah, and everyone always tells me first. I'm special or something because I never give a damn who you wanna screw.

Yeah people are usually pretty quick to tell me too. I dont care either. $hit you love who you love. I dont care

Army_Strong's photo
Sat 11/15/08 02:17 AM

about 5`6

Hahaha Smart @$$ lmfao. God and I feel stupid because I had to think about it for a min.. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed damn it! haha. And, it's 5:17am here soo

Army_Strong's photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:52 PM

working hard right now.

And on here. Tisk tisk. haha

Army_Strong's photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:51 PM

I once got very annoyed with a guy friend. He was obsessed with Beyonce and all he ever talked about was her tits.
I told him the only reason he was so enchanted with her rack was that he was gay and compensating for it by talking about breasts.

Needless to say two years later he finally came clean with us and came out of the closet.
What an awkward day that was!

Wow... I bet.

Army_Strong's photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:45 PM
I'm soooo bored!!! What's everyone up to tonight?

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25