plk1966's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:52 AM
*standing with hands on hips and tapping foot*

WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONEhuh

I HAVE TIME TO PLAY.......COME OUT COME OUT WHEREEVER YOU ARE

ollie ollie upkin free........rofl rofl

plk1966's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:49 AM
I have to agree with Jon....Denise you are the best. Always there when anyone needs a pick me up or just someone to listen to them. You are the sweetest, kindest and most supportive person I know.....Happy birthdayflowers

plk1966's photo
Sat 01/30/10 07:30 AM
Good Morning Beardy Houseflowerforyou

plk1966's photo
Sat 01/30/10 07:26 AM
Edited by plk1966 on Sat 01/30/10 07:26 AM
smooched flowerforyou :heart: Thank you everyone for helping me celebrate my birthday:heart: flowerforyou smooched

Now maybe next year we can have a big blowout party:banana: drinks laugh

plk1966's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:54 PM
George Michael

HI DEEwaving

plk1966's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:50 PM

I would never have guessed the year if you didn't have it posted!

Happy Birthday!flowerforyou

I am hoping that is a complimentlaugh I guess then you wouldn't guess that I have grown children and I am a grandma eitherlaugh

Thank youflowerforyou

plk1966's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:42 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone again for the wonderful birthday wishesflowerforyou

you all do not know how much you mean to me even though I am not here as often as I would like to be, you are never far from my thoughts and are always in my heartflowers

I LOVE YOU ALL:heart: smooched

plk1966's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:38 PM
Today I feel like the most loved person in the world thanks to all the wonderful people here on Mingle:heart: :banana: flowers

plk1966's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:33 PM
flowers Thank you so much everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes.......you all have made this a very special day for me:banana:drinks ............that is the one thing that I love about Mingle 2, we have such a great family here:banana: .....again thank you all so much flowerssmooched :heart:

plk1966's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:29 PM

May all your dreams come true :wink: flowerforyou

wooo hoo.....balloon popping timebigsmile drool pitchfork

rofl rofl rofl rofl

plk1966's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:28 PM

Happy Happiest Birthday {{{{Patti}}}:heart:

You are a friend that has turned out to be of someone that I can depend. A friendship that will never end. That I will thank God every day, That you are my friend.
For it is God that has brought this friendship to you and me, When we most needed a true friend to come to be. When we were both in need so desperately

You have given friendship love to me. That has meant so very much to me. You are a gift from God to me. You have been there when no one else could help me. In my special time of need

You are a friend that always gives. And never ask's for anything in return. You are a friend of which a lot of people can learn. That friendship is a gift from the heart, Of unconditional love and concern.

Someone who will pick you up, If you have fallen down. Someone who tries to do anything it takes to make you smile, Instead of frown. Someone who will forgive you and understand that you sometimes can't be around.

You are that special friend to me. That is why i'm sending this special birthday wish to you from me. To show you how much your friendship has meant to me. As a special thank you for being that kind of friend to me.

May you have many more birthday's filled with love. Especially from the man up above. Who now look's down at you with pride and love. And has made a star shine very bright for you, On this your special night with love.
So look real hard and you will see, That beautiful bright shinning star in the sky up above. That shines just for you and is made with love

I wish you a life filled with happiness. A life filled with good health, wealth and great success. Because my friend you deserve it, For you are one of the best. Someone I know put a guarantee on that. Do you know who that is, Can you guess

May all your wishes and dreams come true my friend. The one who gave me the guarantee about you. Told me to tell you that he wishes you a Happy Birthday too. And that he never wants you to ever feel blue.

He also told me to tell you, That he always has and always will love you. Because inside your heart you are a good person, Who always thinks of others first, Before you think of yourself. He said to tell you that he has faith in all that you do. Just as I your friend have faith in you too

My friend, I thank God every day for the friend that I have in you. It is God who gave me the guarantee of the friendship that I would have with you. That is how I know that your friendship is true
Happy Birthday My Special Friend

By_Arlene R. Szynal

:cry: :heart: smooched flowerforyou words can not explain the gratitude I have for you in my life.......Thank you Erin.....Ilove you muchly

plk1966's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:22 PM
Edited by plk1966 on Thu 01/28/10 07:26 PM

<--------the perfect present for you Patti!happy

CHOCOLATEdrool

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thanks Ro....you know me too well

plk1966's photo
Thu 01/28/10 06:57 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTI!!!!!!

Thank you Becky...now when can I be expecting that gentleman to be arriving at my doorbigsmile

plk1966's photo
Thu 01/28/10 06:56 PM

Happy Birthday (((Patti)))

Thank you (((Joy)))....oh btw that new grandbaby of yours is just adorable

plk1966's photo
Thu 01/28/10 06:54 PM

Patti, you are one of the funniest, sweetest and friendliest people I know. You dont know how much your friendship has meant to me over the last couple years....I Love You
:banana: :banana: devil devil Lets all wish Patti a fantastic birthday smooched smooched bigsmile bigsmile

blushing OMG you are the sweetest man in the world.....Thank you Mark

Ironic how these statements I could also use to describe you laugh flowerforyou You are the sweetest kindest, most caring and supportive man I have ever had the honor and privilige to call my friend..........I am so thankful to have you in my life.........I LOVE YOUsmooched flowers

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25