Community > Posts By > plk1966

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:06 AM
normally I would say not to kill it since spiders eat those pesky little flying insects but its over your bed and by morning it could be IN your bedscared so......KILL THE LITTLE SUCKER :laughing:

plk1966's photo
Thu 08/20/09 11:06 AM
Good Morning Beardy Houseflowerforyou

plk1966's photo
Thu 08/20/09 02:54 AM
sad I miss all my beardy house friendssad

I think my boss is trying to kill me....really.....15 hour days back to back

Just wanted to say HI and tell you all I miss you much....gotta get to bed since I have to work yet again tonightyawn flowerforyou

plk1966's photo
Thu 08/20/09 02:51 AM
Good Morning or evening depending on how you are looking at it....

Just got home from work....another 12+ hour day....I think my boss is really trying to kill menoway

I know I have emails from some of you....I promise once I get some sleep I will reply to each and every oneflowerforyou

heading to bed since I have to go to work again tonight......everyone have a wonderful dayflowers

plk1966's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:29 AM
Good Morning Secret Palsflowerforyou

well last night was a very loooong night....5 of the people that close just up and quit over the past 2 days while I was off. That leaves me, another new girl and a girl that works only 2 days a weekscared shocked The other new girl called out last night so it was me and the manager for 6 hours of my shift..........

God I need a different job!!!!!whoa

plk1966's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:22 AM
Good Morning Beardy Houseflowerforyou

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:59 AM

You should never tell him she doesn't care...

exactly

you have no way of knowing what is going on in any ones mind

best way to handle it when the son brings it up is to say

i can not know what your mom feels you will have to ask her and i have no control over what your mom does so i have no way of knowing

and leave it at that

you be negative it will come back to bite you big time

let her do it to her self

but hey

what do i know

(((A))) you have gotten some really good advice here.....I agree that you should wait until he asks you and then you will find the right words without bashing his mother. Children can be resilient but then they can also hold grudges. Don't sugar coat it, tell him the truth. You may think that he won't be able to handle the truth but in the long run you want your son to be an honest, well rounded, responsible adult some day and this is a stepping stone that you will have to cross....but not until he is ready and when he is ready he will ask you.

thank you ma'am

if i am correct in assuming you were talking to me ((a))

actually I was talking to wannacuddlewithme

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:37 AM

Don't use the child as a weapon against the mother. He will figure it out sooner or later by himself, and when he does make sure he understands what he has learned.

That is exactly what I did with my son. He now talks to his Father but has more respect for me because I didn't talk negative about his Father. They do figure things out on their own and make their own choices.

Good for you for taking the step to be the bigger person and teaching you child the right way to treat and respect peopleflowers

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:25 AM
(((A))) you have gotten some really good advice here.....I agree that you should wait until he asks you and then you will find the right words without bashing his mother. Children can be resilient but then they can also hold grudges. Don't sugar coat it, tell him the truth. You may think that he won't be able to handle the truth but in the long run you want your son to be an honest, well rounded, responsible adult some day and this is a stepping stone that you will have to cross....but not until he is ready and when he is ready he will ask you.

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:13 AM

Don't worry about anything Fife...... you are one of the good ones.

you and Fife........two of the few good men leftsmooched :heart: flowers

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:11 AM

can i say I'm 40?

Oh yes you can....for at least another 10 years:wink: laugh :banana:

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:07 AM

apparently, altho not intentionally(for a change!) so let me reiterate what i have ALWAYS said since i 1st joined mingle. I am here exclusively for the forums and chat, i do not and will not meet people i chat with online, no exceptions. no disrespect is meant by this and i honestly do not think i am being rude or offensive, if however this does offend u, i apologise and feel free to remove me from ur friends list. sorry for any confusion flowerforyou

I am down right appould that you don't want to meet me in personsad

how dare you say that....after everything you said to me in emailssad

I thought I was special to you and the rule of yours didn't apply to me at allsad

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

beleive me MISTER GAYFIFER.....if I Ever get to SCOTLAND.....you WILL be meeting mebigsmile :banana: flowers

shhhhh don't tell about private mail and cam2cam scared

laugh laugh laugh

gotta love yasmooched :heart: flowers

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:03 AM

apparently, altho not intentionally(for a change!) so let me reiterate what i have ALWAYS said since i 1st joined mingle. I am here exclusively for the forums and chat, i do not and will not meet people i chat with online, no exceptions. no disrespect is meant by this and i honestly do not think i am being rude or offensive, if however this does offend u, i apologise and feel free to remove me from ur friends list. sorry for any confusion flowerforyou

I am down right appould that you don't want to meet me in personsad

how dare you say that....after everything you said to me in emailssad

I thought I was special to you and the rule of yours didn't apply to me at allsad

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

beleive me MISTER GAYFIFER.....if I Ever get to SCOTLAND.....you WILL be meeting mebigsmile :banana: flowers

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:59 AM

good morning to everyone drinker flowers

Good Morning Charlessmooched flowerforyou

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:58 AM

ummmmmmm.........whats baked brie?????huh

brie is a soft cheese and to baked I putit in a puff pastry with pecans and brown sugar and then brushed it with an egg wash and then baked it. the cheese melts out when you cut into it and you can dip crackers or fruit in it then...I served it with crackers, apple slices and BOSC pears slices

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:01 AM
I did...just hate when it ends:cry:

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:57 AM

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

well GOOD MORNING to you toolaugh

seems like forever since I have seen you around....what's been keeping you so busy..hmmmbigsmile devil

bigsmile things.................laugh laugh devil devil

I can only imagine:wink: laugh laugh laugh

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:56 AM

Hope you had a good time Patti!

drinker

of course I didbigsmile blushing

I made some corn pie and baked brie for the first time....corn pie was ok, a little dry but the baked brie was soooo good we could get enough of itlaugh yummmy!!!!!

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:51 AM

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

well GOOD MORNING to you toolaugh

seems like forever since I have seen you around....what's been keeping you so busy..hmmmbigsmile devil

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:50 AM

Morning Patti!!!bigsmile flowerforyou bigsmile flowerforyou

How are you? How's your job coming along?flowerforyou

Good Morning Hollyflowerforyou

I am good, had the past 2 days off and my visitor left this morning:cry:

I go back to work tonight and I am not looking forward to it