Community > Posts By > plk1966

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:49 AM

:banana: flowers Congratulations To RICHARD and RAE flowers :banana:

May you have many more years of happiness, joy, laughter and love in your lifeflowers :heart:

THANKS SWEETIEflowerforyou flowerforyou

GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAINflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

It is always nice to see you and Rae....hope both of your health is getting better and stronger flowerforyou

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:47 AM
Good Morning Beardy Houseflowerforyou

damn does this room die when Beckie and I aren't around????

come on people....where are all my beardies hiding?

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:44 AM
Good Morning Secret Palsflowerforyou

well my visitor has left and I am already missing him:cry: I hated to see him leave:cry:

I made a few of his favorite dishes while he was here...corn pie and baked brie.......first time for me cooking them as well as eating them....The corn pie came out a little dry but was edible and tasted good. The baked brie....OMG that was so good and I put it in a puff pastry and added some pecans and brown sugar to it....It was sooooo good, neither one of us could get enough of it...yummmmy:banana:

well back to work tonight....I really need to find a different job....just the thought of returning to that place makes me sick laugh

Hope everyone has a great dayflowers :banana: drinks

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:35 AM
:banana: flowers Congratulations To RICHARD and RAE flowers :banana:

May you have many more years of happiness, joy, laughter and love in your lifeflowers :heart:

plk1966's photo
Sat 08/15/09 01:19 PM

GOOD AFTERNOON (((PALS))):banana: :banana:

hope all is well im just keeping busy till allen gets home

HI (((Wanda)))smooched flowerforyou

just wanted to say hi...gotta get in the shower and get my but to work soon

plk1966's photo
Sat 08/15/09 12:55 PM
drinks :banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FABO......MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT DAYdrinks :banana:

plk1966's photo
Sat 08/15/09 12:43 PM

Well my package is almost ready to mail out, I just want to add a few more items first :banana:

I have had the past 2 days off and now I work tonight and then have 2 more days off...getting a visitor and I can't wait...gonna have lots of fun:banana:

Hope everyone has a great day though I hear it is gonna be one of the hottest days today...keep coolflowers

aww Patti now i feel bad, i didn't do a 'package'grumble

(((FIFE))) you don't have to do a package as Lil said we do what we can....but ya know a letter of encouragement sent to the recipant from Scotland would be a nice ideabigsmile hint hintlaugh

plk1966's photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:53 AM

Hello Patti, it is strange not seeing you on here much. Hope your body is adjusting to the hours you are working. I hope it isn't as hot as yesterday. When I got off work I thought I was going to melt! I am sure Todd will have me on the back of the cycle most of the day so it is pretty nice that way. Hugs and best wishes for a wonderful weekend. Love to you Grammy. Hope Allen gets next weekend off? Does he ever get a day off during the week?

Hi (((Sherry)))flowerforyou I know it is strange for me not to be on here as well. My body is adjusting to the physical part of the job but not adjusting to not having sleep....hopefully that will come soon laugh

Getting a visitor tomorrow so I am trying to clean up the apartment and get all the housework done so I can sleep when I get home before he arrives tomorrow and not be falling a sleep on him while he is here visitingflowerforyou

I hope it isn't too hot today as I work in a kitchen making food and its already hot in there.......

plk1966's photo
Sat 08/15/09 06:48 AM
Edited by plk1966 on Sat 08/15/09 06:48 AM

we need to liven this place up a little......

gonna crank up the music ♪♫♪ :banana: ♪♫♪.....

put some cookies and drinks out for everyone to enjoydrinks

plk1966's photo
Sat 08/15/09 06:45 AM

Well my package is almost ready to mail out, I just want to add a few more items first :banana:

I have had the past 2 days off and now I work tonight and then have 2 more days off...getting a visitor and I can't wait...gonna have lots of fun:banana:

Hope everyone has a great day though I hear it is gonna be one of the hottest days today...keep coolflowers

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/14/09 10:04 PM
Where the hell is everyonesad

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/14/09 04:35 PM
Good evening Palsflowerforyou

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/14/09 04:33 PM
waving

plk1966's photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:05 PM

Morning Pattyflowerforyou

Hi Brianflowerforyou

Hi Chevy flowerforyou

Hi Charles flowerforyou

plk1966's photo
Thu 08/13/09 09:27 AM
HI everyoneflowerforyou

I think it is time that I took a retreat.....any suggestionslaugh

plk1966's photo
Thu 08/13/09 09:21 AM
Hello Secret palsflowerforyou

Suz good luck tomorrow....hope all works out for the best for youflowers

plk1966's photo
Thu 08/13/09 09:20 AM

Just stopping by for a quick hello....got lots of chores todo today......having company this weekendblushing :banana: bigsmile not sure if I will have off again before he arrives

plk1966's photo
Wed 08/12/09 07:37 AM
Good Morning Hollyflowerforyou

the job is still there unfortunately....I hate being so tired all the time.....its hard for me to sleep during the day and since I work most of the night I am only getting about 3 or 4 hours of sleep....hopefully something better will come along soon

plk1966's photo
Wed 08/12/09 07:34 AM

plk1966's photo
Wed 08/12/09 07:34 AM
good Morning Beardy Houseflowerforyou

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next