Tue 08/25/09 10:05 AM
CONGRATS WOODY!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

we are all so damn proud of you....keep up the great workflowers

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:03 AM

Do I KNOW you?????????huh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Hows work Patti????flowerforyou

I know I have been MIA for several days....can't seem to get enough sleep in...not feeling so well either and we are down to 1 closer that works 3 days a week and 1 that works whenever (that would be me)....too many long hours

Nice to be missed thoughflowers

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:00 AM

HELLOOOOO BEARDY HOUSE!!!!

Hey you!!!

I left you a congrats on Facebook yesterday....my calculations were correct.

Dollface I am so proud of youflowers

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/25/09 09:58 AM
Good Morning Beardy Houseflowerforyou

Welcome back Tripflowerforyou nice to see that gorgeous face of yours again :wink: laugh

plk1966's photo
Tue 08/25/09 09:55 AM
Edited by plk1966 on Tue 08/25/09 10:01 AM
:banana: drinks flowers Happy Birthday Mark :banana: drinks flowers

Now you are from GA and I heard that down that way once you get to a certain age you start counting backwards.....is that true? So that make you what like 2 yrs old nowlaugh

He brings new meaning to the term "older than dirt"laugh

On his last birthday he had a big party on the "back forty"......the smoke and flames from the candles on his cake brought out the fire dept thinking there was a wildfire and SMOKEY THE BEAR warning him " ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES"laugh

Love ya Markflowers ....hope your day is filled with happiness, joy and some good alcohollaugh laugh

plk1966's photo
Sat 08/22/09 03:02 AM
Charles I was telling some of my co workers some of the things you posted and they were all laughing so hard.......they asked me if I had more material....I had to tell them that the story about the bar and the mirror was true and they almost pissed their pants from laughing so damn hardflowers

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:20 PM
yours doesn't show up as deactivated....I just peeked at youlaugh

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:19 PM
Just wanted to quick say Hi to (((((TONY)))))flowers

sorry doll but I can't stay...gotta go to work.....nice to see you again....hopefully we can catch up soon

bye ya'allflowers

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:17 PM

plk1966, you must be from PA. I grew up there, and I remember that the exits were numerical, not according to mile markers. But the last few times that I've been there, they were numbered according to mile markers.

laugh laugh laugh yes I am actually....the Poconos!!!!

funny that you knew thatlaugh laugh

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:09 PM
well its time for my shower and then off to work......have a great day everyoneflowerforyou

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:08 PM

HELLO MY FRIENDS!!!!!flowers flowers flowers

just stopping by for a few minutes before I have to shower and go to worktears
Patti!!!!!

How are ya?? flowerforyou

HI (((HOLLY))) flowerforyou

I am tired, cranky, irratable, sore and sick of this working thinglaugh laugh laugh

how are you?

okay-- At work now-can't wait to get outta here!

any fun planned this weekend?

work...work......I am hoping to get some time off, a friend is visiting from LA and I would to be able to see her

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:03 PM

OMG how funny would that be to have our best friend run in and delete all the history of the computer..........I can see my kids faces now.....Erin running and saying wait I gotta do this:laughing:

The funniest part of the story being what I will have to go thru just to get to the computer (climbing up fire escapes & balconies!):laughing: :laughing:

And my dear, I know I can count on you for the same, right???? :thumbsup: Actually... forget needing to be dead.. come delete if I'm gonna be out of town/commission for a few days! tongue2 :laughing:

OH and lets not forget about the IM's, text messages and call history on the cell phone eitherflowers flowers :laughing: :laughing:

OMG! Yes... exactly! slaphead You soooooooo rock Miss Patti flowers

I can hear it now..."who EXACTLY is so and so and why his he texting HER" rofl rofl rofl

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:01 PM
HI and welcome to Mingleflowerforyou

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:00 PM

OMG how funny would that be to have our best friend run in and delete all the history of the computer..........I can see my kids faces now.....Erin running and saying wait I gotta do this:laughing:

The funniest part of the story being what I will have to go thru just to get to the computer (climbing up fire escapes & balconies!):laughing: :laughing:

And my dear, I know I can count on you for the same, right???? :thumbsup: Actually... forget needing to be dead.. come delete if I'm gonna be out of town/commission for a few days! tongue2 :laughing:

OH and lets not forget about the IM's, text messages and call history on the cell phone eitherflowers flowers :laughing: :laughing:

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 12:58 PM

Patti!!!!!

How are ya?? flowerforyou

HI (((HOLLY))) flowerforyou

I am tired, cranky, irratable, sore and sick of this working thinglaugh laugh laugh

how are you?

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 12:56 PM

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Val, Although we've never personally met face to face, I've gotten to know u thru email an im. I want you to know that U an Jasmine hold a special place in my heart. I truly mean that. U are a wonderful, beautiful young woman who's been thru a great deal over the last few weeks. U've shown a strength that is to be admired. Much love sent ur way lil sis.

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

I truly believe that FAMILY is what you make of your friends and whether they are physically there or not.

Bonds can be made anyway and the bonds that are made on here touch the heart, the soul and with out them I don't think any of us would survive:heart: flowerforyou :smile: :heart: flowerforyou :smile: :heart: flowerforyou :smile:

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 12:53 PM

:banana: :heart: drinkerflowers <-----Look what I received today!!!! :banana: :heart: drinker flowers

You guys had me sobbing for a full half hour!

You are too good to me, truly I don't deserve all you have done for me. Thank you so much for the so many ways you have touched my heart. flowers :heart:

Thank you to....

:heart: :heart: Linda, Patti, Stan, Ruby, Nicole, Brandy, Meg, Scott, Wanda, Mark, Tim, Eileen, Sherry, Rick, Patti and Paul:heart: :heart:

Robin, you deserve that and SOOOOOO much more!
flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou flowers

That is so true Nicole flowerforyou

I have come to understand and appreciate to a new level the amount of work involved in getting people together, gathering address and keeping all the imformation straight.

Robin you are an angel among us and YOU ARE AWESOMEflowers flowers flowers

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 12:51 PM

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 12:48 PM
OMG Charles this is hilarious and after the last few days I have had....really needed the laugh!

I live on the second floor of my building with no elevator so I am guilty of carry 10 bags on one arm and one or two on the other ( that arm needs to be able to swing in order to keep my balance)laugh

I think that fine line between boredom and hunger affects millions of men, women and children.

I love the bar mirror story....funny thing is I do not drink so when I go out with friends I always have the funniest stories since no one else remembers what they have done and I always have my camera on me which only means that sometimes there is proof of some of the stupid chit they have donelaugh laugh

YIKES!!! you text while driving..........that is almost as bad as seeing some lady apply mascara while drivingnoway

I could never figure out the fitted sheet fold either so I grab the corners fold it as much as possible and then do the frustrated roll with itlaugh

WE really do need a sarcasm emoticon....sure would save alot of problemslaugh

Are you afraid if you drive over that banana peel that all of a sudden your car will start spinning 360 degrees and you will be saying dab nabitrofl rofl

Mapquest doesn't even have the right exit numbers for our portion of I-80 (the state made new numbers about 3 years ago) so I get confused anyway:laughing:

Thanks for the laughs (((((CHARLES)))))flowers smooched

plk1966's photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:21 AM
flowerforyou ((((((((VAL))))))))flowerforyou

I am so sad to hear this news:cry: The passing of a loved one is always a troubling time but the untimely passing of a child seems to hit the heart more than any otherbrokenheart

May you find comfort in knowing so many of your friends careflowerforyou

May your daughter find her peace flowerforyou

May all those that have passed before her be there to guide her on her journeyflowerforyou

May you find the strength to carry onflowerforyou

May you always keep her memory alive within your heartflowerforyou

Love ya Valflowerforyou

Just remember to keep taking care of Val during your trouble times and know that we are all here to listen when you need or want to talkflowers