Community > Posts By > freddiejams

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:42 PM
Edited by freddiejams on Sun 07/13/08 02:44 PM
wish i was... ohwell kidding that is.. forgot to hit the quote.. ohwell

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:38 PM
guys and gals.. when is it the right time to say i love you? has anybody else had a NEAR perfect stranger that lives completely across the country tell you they love you after instant messaging a handful of times and 2 SHORT phone conversations?? what do you do?? am i totally old fashioned, or does it take time to really get to know someone enough to say that you'll be together forever??

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 12:48 PM
some people are VERY honest, but want to get to know someone a little better that 2 phone calls and a few hours of i.m.ing before the OTHER someone says things like "all my love" and "we will be together forever" BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! and am i wrong when the OTHER person says things like "i have been without someone for so long" that it makes that person sound VERY desperate?????? and silence???? WE JUST STARTED TALKING!!!!!! i have to report in every few hours??????? gimme a friggin' break!!!! :angry:

freddiejams's photo
Fri 07/11/08 08:55 AM
NOT true!!! :smile:

freddiejams's photo
Mon 03/24/08 08:05 AM
my toes are usually polished red or a french manicure if red doesn't work with what's on the fingers.. and i like to do nail art..glasses

1 3 Next