Community > Posts By > freddiejams

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:25 PM
i found it!!! smokin

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:20 PM

I think before you say I Love You, you should know whether or not He/She is really into you. You can tell a lot by how they act with you.

An excellent book on the subject is "He's Really Not That Into You" written by one of the writers from the Sex In The City show. It will tell you all the subtle ways you can tell whether or not a man is really into you or you're something else to him.

I've read the book myself and everything it tells you is true to life when it comes to men.
i don't think it's possible in a couple days, though.. ohwell
The men here can love you before they've even read your profile. They can tell just by looking at your pic. They are talented don't you think? :banana:
you are SO right!!!

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:19 PM

~~~~~David Lee Roth........" Im just a gigilo and everywhere i go people all talk about meeeeee!!!!
bosie bosie bop de bop IIIIIIIIIIIIIII aint got nobody....nobody who cares about meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!~~~~~~~~

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
hummeleh babyleh zibbeleh boobeleh hummeleh babyleh zibbeleh BOP!!!bigsmile
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

too funny!!!!
glasses

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:08 PM

I think before you say I Love You, you should know whether or not He/She is really into you. You can tell a lot by how they act with you.

An excellent book on the subject is "He's Really Not That Into You" written by one of the writers from the Sex In The City show. It will tell you all the subtle ways you can tell whether or not a man is really into you or you're something else to him.

I've read the book myself and everything it tells you is true to life when it comes to men.
i don't think it's possible in a couple days, though.. ohwell

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:04 PM

~~~~~David Lee Roth........" Im just a gigilo and everywhere i go people all talk about meeeeee!!!!
bosie bosie bop de bop IIIIIIIIIIIIIII aint got nobody....nobody who cares about meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!~~~~~~~~

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
hummeleh babyleh zibbeleh boobeleh hummeleh babyleh zibbeleh BOP!!!bigsmile

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:02 PM

I did 57 hours of phone calls in the first week! laugh laugh

I think I'm up to Roughly 5-6 hours per night for the last 2 months. laugh
WOW!!! noway smokin

laugh laugh And I'm ALWAYS tired! But do I care?! laugh
i figure i'll get plenty of sleep when i'm dead.. ohwell

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:55 PM
bigsmile love your neighbor, but don't get caught!!

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:50 PM

I did 57 hours of phone calls in the first week! laugh laugh

I think I'm up to Roughly 5-6 hours per night for the last 2 months. laugh
WOW!!! noway smokin

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:45 PM

guys and gals.. when is it the right time to say i love you? has anybody else had a NEAR perfect stranger that lives completely across the country tell you they love you after instant messaging a handful of times and 2 SHORT phone conversations?? what do you do?? am i totally old fashioned, or does it take time to really get to know someone enough to say that you'll be together forever??

Be honest with them. Let them know that you enjoy spending time with them but, it is a little too soon to be tossing the L word. (I would do that but, only nicer).

i tried being honest and it didn't pan out.. all it takes for some people to fall in love is for someone to pay them a little attention.. needy people.. clingy people..

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:39 PM

I believe it is 10,342 emails and 57 phone hours, over about 3 months. Yeah...that's the formula...any sooner and you can't know them well enough. happy

Don't listen to her. She knows not of what she speaks. It is exactly 9442 emails, 46 phone hours and 2.6 months.

Maybe you could take an average.

btw, I LOVE YOU!:heart:
laugh a good bunch of people here.. i will take an average! bigsmile love ya back!!

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:18 PM

I believe it is 10,342 emails and 57 phone hours, over about 3 months. Yeah...that's the formula...any sooner and you can't know them well enough. happy
wrote it down.. thanks!!!! bigsmile

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:26 PM

guys and gals.. when is it the right time to say i love you? has anybody else had a NEAR perfect stranger that lives completely across the country tell you they love you after instant messaging a handful of times and 2 SHORT phone conversations?? what do you do?? am i totally old fashioned, or does it take time to really get to know someone enough to say that you'll be together forever??
:heart: It does take time to SAY THAT!

And if they say THAT to soon,,,,I tell them I never say that in-less I meet and come to know them better in person.
THATS JUST ME.. But SOME have said THAT or hinted THAT to me and to be REAL..
It scares me as to if THEY really know THAT WORD and its REAL DEEP meaning...
So I would ask why or how they find THAT possible w/o ever meeting me yet?
And then I would say its COOL to feel you LOVE ME as a FRIEND,,thats fine, but as for loving me as your LOVER,,I wish you would researve THAT until a later time as WE should BOTH be certain before making THAT CONVICTION!

but this is just MY oppinion!! GOOD LUCK!:heart: :wink:
it's a good opinion.. happy

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:49 PM

I just wanted to say to all my fellow JSH peeps out there, that I really enjoy being on this site and I am glad for the great friends I have made and for the ones i have not yet met yet...OHHHHHHHHHHH and """""I LOVE YOU" was that too soon:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
bigsmile what took so long???

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:47 PM

I love you! flowers
:tongue: laugh love you too!!!

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:46 PM

I :heart: you
LMAO!!!!! love you too!!! love

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:46 PM

noway No way... I would be very concerned..

THANK YOU!!!!!

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:45 PM

Yes I have .. (had it said to me)

Yes it's BS ..

oops
THANK YOU!!!!!! happy

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:45 PM

Hmmm could this have been about a 4 month relationship and you arent ready to meet? laugh
it's not been 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:43 PM

ya gotta meet inperson first at least.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

freddiejams's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:43 PM
wtf is up with THAT??????