Community > Posts By > MarineGirl1982

MarineGirl1982's photo
Thu 05/08/08 12:25 PM
Congrads im so happy for you, it is amazing when someone you love comes back from Iraq or Afgan. Have an amazing time at your party :)

MarineGirl1982's photo
Mon 03/24/08 11:45 PM
Still single but always looking

MarineGirl1982's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:20 AM
Never believe them if the first time they say it is during sex and that is the only time they say it as it is said in lust not love, and if they say it in their sleep usually means it is true or they look you directly in the eyes and say it. If they cant look you in the eyes and say it they are lying :heart:

MarineGirl1982's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:17 AM
Thanks everyone for your comments and everything. I know I was a idiot to stay with him for as long as I did but, I also wanted to put this on to warn guys that you need to pay attention to your girl otherwise she will start looking someplace else.

Take care everyone

Marinegirl

MarineGirl1982's photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:41 AM
I know 10 hours of sitting there is sad and I actually fell asleep for part of it LOL but I thought I would give him the benifit of the doubt but there we go.

And he is 26 LOL

MarineGirl1982's photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:31 AM
Alright Im new to this site but thought I would start off by jumping into the deep end and posting a real topic straight off.

Well my advice is this. I just broke up with a guy I had been going out with for 3 weeks and want to know if I gave up on it too soon or if I was an asshole in the way I handled things.

I met this guy on-line through craigslist. We met up and hit it off straight away, I met his mom and we seemed to be going really well for about 4 days. Then he got a new wii, and everything kind of went down hill from there. I would call him (he nevered called me) and ask when it would be good to see him again, he said come over and we can hang out. I was happy about that but the whole time (I was there for about 10 hours) he played on his wii and maybe said about 10 words to me the whole time. I was patient and gave it up to him just getting his wii and wanting to play it. The only thing is now that everytime I go around he sits and plays his wii and the only time he pays me any attention is when he wants to go to the bedroom and wonders why im not very happy with him because of it.

So last time I saw him I was like would you like to see me again and he said yes and I said when and he said it is up to you your the one who has to drive over here. So I basically said to him fine I will not come over till you call me and will pay me some attention besides when you want to go to the bedroom. He has called me once but I have to admit I did ignore him but he has yet to call again. He is a nice guy but I cant compete with his wii and dont want to.

So do you think I should have just been more patient and hope that he will get bored of wii and then pay attention to me or was it a good thing I left him. I am also posting this in a way for all the guys out there who dont pay enough attention to their girls they will leave we dont want attention 24/7 but at least some would be nice

Alright yall take care and would love to hear your comments

MarineGirl1982's photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:17 AM
Hi Everyone Im new to this site and also kind of new to Alaska so thought I would say hi to everyone and hope that all of you are having a great night :smile: drinker