Community > Posts By > ChocolatBliss

ChocolatBliss's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:48 PM
Maybe they don't wanna waste your time ...

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:36 AM

We only like nice guys.

If this were true ..Then why do all the assholes have g/f ???

huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh

Here we go again...

Time to copy and paste from notepad

yep, yep, yep, all women like azzholes, that is why all the azzholes have the women.... I've grown so tired of this debate... If you can't beat em' join em'.....

ok I think I will join em ' time to go find me an asshole

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:22 AM

We only like nice guys.

If this were true ..Then why do all the assholes have g/f ???

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sat 04/05/08 10:19 AM
Have a Blast!!!!

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sun 03/30/08 03:19 PM

Since all anybody wants is to feel welcome .. Why don't we start sending the newbies a Hi ! msg .. Isn't this site called "just say Hi" so why don't people speak outside of the forums....

I used to do that -- would tell them a little bit about the site, about the forums -- and I would try to open up a dialogue about something in their profile, an interest or maybe something pertaining to their town.

Never got a single response -- not even a "Thanks for the info" -- although a few of them did start posting in the forums, albeit briefly.

Try to be nice....and that's what you get....

I don't bother anymore. If I wanted to be ignored, I could have stayed married.

Yeah ..I know Just say hi ..or speak until spoken to

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sun 03/30/08 09:40 AM
Since all anybody wants is to feel welcome .. Why don't we start sending the newbies a Hi ! msg .. Isn't this site called "just say Hi" so why don't people speak outside of the forums....

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sun 03/30/08 08:36 AM
Sweety welcome to the club i'm up to post #40 i think and my inbox is empty ..Whatever

ChocolatBliss's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:06 AM

Not sure what KIND of place you're looking for, but my favorite place to go when I'm in Jacksonville, is Ragtime Tavern & Seafood Grill. The service is awesome, and there's a lot to choose from. Great beer selection, try the Andouille crusted Mahi, it's to die for!

207 Atlantic Blvd.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Tel 904-241-7877

Thanks, for the Info!! good location also ...

ChocolatBliss's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:28 AM
Ok can someone suggest a few good places to eat in the jacksonville area ??? I live in arlington , but am open to travel a few mile for good food !!

ChocolatBliss's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:52 PM

Make sure whatever it is you buy at Wal-Mart is made in China so we can be sure to shift more of our jobs there and they can take more of our money! laugh
smokin aint that the truthsmokin

ok How many people are willing to protest Walmart ? I know good Ole Sam is rolling over in his grave ...

ChocolatBliss's photo
Mon 03/24/08 03:42 PM
Ok ..I'm going to walmart can i pick up anything for you guys ????::wink: :wink: :wink: laugh:

ChocolatBliss's photo
Mon 03/24/08 02:36 PM
This is so so good and and so so easy ....This is my stove top Easy Mac and Cheesey.

1 package of Elbows
3/4 cup of milk
sea salt+ pepper (to taste)
2 tbls of Butter
basil fresh or dried
1 to 1.5lbs of asiago, or Vermont Cheddar, or Mild cheddar
1 heaping tbls Cayanne pepper.

In a medium size pan cook your Elbows to al dente which means almost done when you taste it if you want to spit it out it is done ..Which is half of the cooking time ..

Drain the pasta let it cool down while you are warming your milk
sprinkle a lil basil and s/p on pasta . when the milk gets hot not boiling !! stir in butter then add pasta then cheese ..

at this point turn down your heat a lil then add the rest of spices ..keep turning pasta ...cover for about 2 mins or long enough for the cheese to melt ...one last good stir ...let sit for about 5 minutes ...

Enjoy !!!!

ChocolatBliss's photo
Mon 03/24/08 01:50 PM
Ok when was the last time you ..Conveniently put someone thing in you bag or pocket without paying ..Oh ladies this means changing tags in the dressing room too !!!!

My confession ..I lifted a magazine from the check out line ....

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:20 PM

I can do for a lil of both. I like older guys, but not to old. And I, of course, like sexy guys, but that's not a requirement. (Although other things are required if you don't have looks:wink: )

drinker drinker heres to "Other Things" drinker drinker

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:17 PM

happy :wink: yeah maybe u shouldnt date an man whos your dads age but there are casses where that is possible,
in this world everything is possible i mean EVERYTHING
love doesnt knows about bounderies:wink: laugh

No Boundaries !! That why i keep my passport on me at all times..When lust calls you gotta go !! Opps i mean love :wink:

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:11 PM

If it's true love, then all bets are off!
You must, follow true love,
before it quits following you.

FroznChild

The problem with following love is once you catch up to it you realize it's not true !!!

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:44 AM

bbw women want sexy guys, fat guys want skinny women...if you think i am a jerk, look at the numbers and your friends, friend list....

This is so true !! Very good point ..The Sisterhood is alive and strong on this topic ..Ladies ,you must be honest how many of you have a Height requirement ?? Most of you will filter out men under 6'0. So we all have our mental check list that we go through before we qualify someone ..That man was at fault in his delivery , but he can not be faulted for having a preference.

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sun 03/23/08 10:06 AM

This infernal machine is sooo much smarter than me. I've looked and punched,,,and clicked and still not able to find out where the people are,,,help pls. Thanks

It is safe to say if I was looking for a car i would not go to an empty car lot ..With that being said post a Pic ...

Welcome ...

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:47 PM
Edited by ChocolatBliss on Sat 03/22/08 09:50 PM
a kid half your age calling you " son "

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:35 PM

let me "axe" you a question

Thats the southern thing to say.laugh laugh

Hellkittten ..Yum Yum

Previous 1