Community > Posts By > ChocolatBliss

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:25 PM
Oh and you can't forget " pacificly "

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:06 PM
Every time I hear someone say "I'm saying" I just want to scream "I have no clue !! What you are saying !!!! "

ok your turn... tell me yours .

ChocolatBliss's photo
Sat 03/22/08 12:58 PM
Dude , this happened to me about 3 years ago ..long story short i flew to Europe on my dime and the minute i got there she was M.I.A !! when i finally met up with her we went out and i thought everything was cool then the next day she pulls a david copperfield on me (she disappeared) and leaves me a bottle of wine and a dear john post card and the front desk of my hotel !!! I caught the first flight outta there .. So I know what you are going through it does get better ..but it is just a big mind **** afterwards .. WE did the email telephone thing for about a year ... So yeah men have it bad too....

Keep your head up player ..You are worth much much more that she could have ever given you

ChocolatBliss's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:55 PM
Ok if all of the strange , crazy, neurotic and obsessive women are feeling left out ...You can come out and play with me ..

ChocolatBliss's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:49 AM
Hey !! i'm a newbie and looking for some interesting women to talk to so if you are Librarian ,Geek or a Film Buff or even just look like on e-quire with ..

ChocolatBliss's photo
Thu 03/20/08 03:15 PM
mad 2 mad

drinker maybe i need a bathroom pic

ChocolatBliss's photo
Thu 03/20/08 03:06 PM
IF anyone call me beautiful or even attractive It would make my month !! And remember people it is far more gracious to accept a complement than to reject it and it is low breeding to agree with someone trying to complement you .....

ChocolatBliss's photo
Thu 03/20/08 01:16 PM
I love this Question, " why do you think you are single" I can only speak for Men This question should be ask of the last Woman you asked out !! She would KNOW !! I would love for a woman to be that blunt with me ! And tell me why she had on intention of going out with me ...

Why am i single i guess i haven't found the right drunk girl at the bar yet ..drinker

ChocolatBliss's photo
Wed 03/19/08 07:55 PM
Hey ,this technique is sure to go over well !!! All you have to do is go to Home Depot ..YES Home Depot buy Brick ..or you could look in your backyard ...wrap the brick up in foil 2-3 times is fine ..Season your chicken to taste stab the Hell out of it and season some more let it marinate for at least 2 days ...Lightly coat your pan with olive oil put it in the oven @ 375 Then get your chicken it should removed ahead of time from the fridge and room temp...Place the chicken skin side down with the brick on top of it place back in oven ... The cooking time is reduced because of the brick ...45min becomes 35 depending on your oven ..

Pollo al mattone ..Gotta love the Italians !!!!

Enjoy !!! Let me know how it turns out !!!!

2 Next