MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:54 AM
Happy Easterdrinker

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:46 AM
Good morning, don't work too hard!glasses

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:28 AM
....humans only, please! If this needs to be asked, I'd better put that in my profile!!laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:23 AM

If a woman makes good money; owns a chainsaw; and uses a gas-powered log splitter?

flowerforyou Hell no....lets go cut down some trees!! Gotta keep warm, right?laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:21 AM

is that thing 12 inches?

:tongue: why, yes it is!! The size of any GOOD torpedo!! They're still called that occassionally, right?!!flowerforyou

yikes

Don't be afraid, I'm pretty sure that's just another name for the sandwich, hoagie, submarine, grinder, etc. Geeeez! Where's your mind at!??

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:17 AM
...the following statement is true.....the preceding statement was false!

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:11 AM

is that thing 12 inches?

:tongue: why, yes it is!! The size of any GOOD torpedo!! They're still called that occassionally, right?!!flowerforyou

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:58 AM
Thanks!! Guess I did go a little overboard with the emoticons, huh? ohwell

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:55 AM
Hi, from NY.flowerforyou Have a Happy Easter!!

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:39 AM

If we knew answers such as that one we wouldnt be on this site!!!!laugh brokenheart :angry: grumble sad bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

Stacie

Sure we would, this place is great!!!laugh
You're not gaining experience waiting, just waiting.indifferent Besides, you never really stop learning......drinker

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:36 AM
drinker Thanks guys, but don't fret, there's plenty o' poop threads in the making, just by someone else!laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:30 AM
devil Halloween, for sure!devil

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:22 AM
laugh ......just kiddin'.....!laugh
huh huh huh huh huh
drinker Hey, good morning everyone!drinker ((((*coffee*)))
I'm not exactly new on the site, and I've been jumping around posting my ridiculousness for a few weeks, but I never really took the time to properly introduce myself. I began posting as Clark, but had to switch identities. I'll be keeping this one!bigsmile
Most of my friends call me "Hutch", you may or not if you'd like, your decision.smokin
Just wanted to say that I've really been enjoying the site, and there are a lot of GOOD, FUNNY, and open minded, playful people on here. Thanks a lot for the smiles. happy Here's one for you; my proposal, if you will;
I promise not to post any topics about POOP, Nice guys, random silliness, or weird sex with humans or animals(?)sick I might reply, though.grumble I'm hoping to only post topics that will invoke some thought, however rarely. If that means my post count doesn't go up quickly, so be it!!laugh
I also promise to post somewhat coherently, as I know that it's so much easier to read. There will be some times that I'll come right outta left field,.......don't worry, you'll be alright. So will I.:tongue:
yawn ...........hold on, I'm almost done. *deep breath*
:tongue: This is most definately THE very best site (I've found), to jump in and mingle! I'm here to have fun, poke fun, and be made fun of!! laugh laugh Hope you all have a fantastic holiday, surrounded with the love of friends and family!drinker

smokin Have at thee...........Hutch

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 05:25 PM

Ive given up. i just dont care anymore. indifferent

:tongue: Hey there, cheer up!:tongue:
You're far too young and pretty to have lost all faith already!
((((HUGS)))flowerforyou

Men Lie.
Religion only scares pepole whom belive in it.
Youth fades.
Love dies.

Only two things are forever - death and taxes. indifferent

flowerforyou
All of those things might seem true, at times, but not every man lies, nor do all loves die! Youth fades, but with it comes wisdom and growth, a palettable trade-off. The death and taxes thing.......can't refute that. smokin flowerforyou

If you tell your girlfriend she looks good in those blue jeans when she really doesn't.. you've just lied. noway What, me never!!

Just because you're 94 and went to Harvard doesn't mean you know how to spell or even give decent useful advice.
embarassed I'm not 94, didn't go to Harvard, I spell fairly well, and I'm just trying ta' cheer ya' up:tongue:
.....but...touche'!:tongue:

If love doesn't die 60% of marriages wouldn't end in divorce.
Exactly my point, not all loves die!
love :heart: Oh, you're so cute when your mad!:heart:love
Just kiddin with ya'!!

I'm not mad. I just simply don't care.

flowerforyou OK, good luck with that!flowerforyou

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 05:19 PM

((((HUGS)))flowerforyou

Men Lie.
Youth fades.
Love dies.

flowerforyou
All of those things might seem true, at times, but not every man lies, nor do all loves die! Youth fades, but with it comes wisdom and growth, a palettable trade-off. The death and taxes thing.......can't refute that. smokin flowerforyou

If you tell your girlfriend she looks good in those blue jeans when she really doesn't.. you've just lied. noway What, me never!!

Just because you're 94 and went to Harvard doesn't mean you know how to spell or even give decent useful advice.
embarassed I'm not 94, didn't go to Harvard, I spell fairly well, and I'm just trying ta' cheer ya' up:tongue:
.....but...touche'!:tongue:

If love doesn't die 60% of marriages wouldn't end in divorce.
Exactly my point, not all loves die!
love :heart: Oh, you're so cute when your mad!:heart:love
Just kiddin with ya'!!

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 05:07 PM

((((HUGS)))flowerforyou

Men Lie.
Youth fades.
Love dies.

flowerforyou

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:54 PM

((((HUGS)))flowerforyou

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:49 PM
smokin Hi everyone!smokin

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:48 PM
I'm startin' to like what I'm hearin' here!laugh Tell me more.........

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:59 PM
..and can you imagine, the last to introduce themselves, didn't like this place. JUST LOOK AT THE WELCOME ONE RECEIVES!!
laugh laugh laugh embarassed embarassed laugh laugh flowerforyou