Community > Posts By > MrMxyzptlk

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:31 PM

Yeah, but we're still really good friends in the end, so it's good. Sounds like it's not too late in your situation, though! smokin
I dunno man, I'm not sure if hes waiting for ME to break the silence as it were. I'm afraid to make anything of it, because of both of our histories in relationships. We're both divorced of some years now. And hes finally opening up to me alot more. I dunno...im lost! lol

flowerforyou Then all I can say is.....the best things just happen naturally!!:tongue:

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:28 PM
....is she wearing her red dress?? Cuz that would be HOTT!!laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:22 PM
(((((shaden)))))))
Wishing for the best for you!flowerforyou

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:20 PM
In other words---a walking time bombexplode laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:18 PM
Yeah, but we're still really good friends in the end, so it's good. Sounds like it's not too late in your situation, though! smokin

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:11 PM

as long as the people at the pool hall can't see into your soul you should be OK.

Very True, Thank you.. I just think it's time I get myself out of this frick'n house & go do something I love doing (playing pool).. it seems like forever ago since I've been out. And I really do look like I've just come out of a 10 yr. depression, Ugh. ohwell

I guess if no one hears from me for hrs. tonight.. I managed to talk myself into it. bigsmile

smokin Go try to have some fun, girl!:wink:

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:08 PM
I know she had my interests in mind~ she just could not seperate them from her own preferences.

frown Therein lies the main problem with blind dates.flowerforyou

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:51 PM
drinker *raises coffee mug*drinker

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:47 PM

Wow, and I'm envious of my parents 25 years. Fifty years? That's AWSOME!!happy

OK, maybe envy isn't the word I wanted to use, just hoping for it in my life,.... so far so bad.......ohwell

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:45 PM
Wow, and I'm envious of my parents 25 years. Fifty years? That's AWSOME!!happy

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:42 PM
indifferent Anybody on here blind? I could use a date!!laugh

Friends and family always seem partial towards those that don't necessarily coincide with what you consider to be a good match. Probably be a lot more fun than not going out at all, though!drinker

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:34 PM
*deepest announcer voice I can muster*

...in a world where both of their cars were underwater,
...but the winds of change were about to blow....
...payback, but this time it's for REAL!!
~GEICO

.......think I'd better go get some fresh air!laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:25 PM

Well, I have just learned that there are either bastards or people who really should be professional comics. TY all for the lesson.

Prolly both!

flowerforyou C'mon, just kidding!!laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:19 PM

Could you repeat the question, please??????

Could you repeat the question, please?????

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:19 PM
.......trespassing's what?...a misdemeanour!drinker

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:17 PM

well bullwinkles, I hate to say it but you all are pretty damn funny. I am a glutten for punishment, so lets all strive to over achieve.

laugh Now you're talkin', spark up them brain cells and try to get people thinkin', I dare ya'!devil laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:08 PM
Edited by MrMxyzptlk on Fri 03/21/08 02:08 PM

thanks all. But we really have to find a topic that can spark imaginations!

laugh Depends on what you set your sights on, if you look around, there're plenty of foolish threads to respond to. Anyway, welcome, have some fun!!drinker

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:06 PM

Honey count your blessings because if they saw your profile they would never e-mail you in the first place.

DOH!!laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 02:03 PM
drinker Hi Difference welcome to the show!laugh

MrMxyzptlk's photo
Fri 03/21/08 01:59 PM

bigsmile I'm expecting me to be here any minute, if you see me before I do, just tell me to wait, please............

Sorry Mr. Mxy... you passed about ten minuets ago wearing nothing but a fez and some chocolate pudding... and you were on a unicycle...

laugh Yep, that was me......which way did I go?smokin