Community > Posts By > dejavieu

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:06 PM
Men who like to pretend they're not married online...arg! noway

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 03:01 PM
Awww, so sweet! I really like you guys, but this is the only flower I have for you right now. flowerforyou

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 02:58 PM
I'm cursing my boss right now, but no one on here. flowerforyou

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 02:34 PM
Edited by dejavieu on Sat 04/05/08 02:35 PM

Anyone else feel like nothing works? I'll be logging off real soon so I won't be able to check on this post for awhile, but I will later.

I feel quite alone in this; even though I know I'm not the only one that feels this way...ohwell
You are soo not alone. I've gotten sooo frustrated with this and recently completely rethought the way I'm looking at this. I was wanting to date and getting tons of corny, cocky offers that never materialized. Now I'm having fun, making friends on the forums and forget about the rest. I don't walk down the street looking for a date, but might start a conversation with someone in a restaurant and have a nice evening without a date. It's really no different here. Give it a try...it's freeing to let the pressure off of a bit. flowerforyou

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 02:27 PM
I've tried the Hazelnut and it was pretty tasty, actually. :wink:

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 02:22 PM
Congratulations! Have you been to Norfolk before? I've lived in Hampton and loved it. There's a seafood restaurant near the amphibious base called Henry's that is to die for. You must seek it out and try it.

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:37 PM
Excuse me? :tongue:

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:36 PM
I don't know enough of you to guess. frown

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 01:34 PM
Actually, I say actually a lot. happy

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:47 PM
Damn fun! Can I play? flowerforyou

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:39 PM
Why do you have to choose...live in Florida, and take extended ski trips in the winter. flowerforyou

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:24 PM

If you love someone anything goes...but I'd nag him about his health, so he might not like me much. ohwell
huh
Well, I want my guy around for awhile at least! :wink:

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:22 PM

Is there such a fine line between respect and disrespect, because you wouldn't treat someone you didn't know well with disrespect until they proved worthy of your respect would you? noway

I think that is common courtesy. Respect, is a bit more involved.
Ok, I'm seeing common courtesy as a form of respect. It's all about definitions really. I concede. happy

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:20 PM
Is there such a fine line between respect and disrespect, because you wouldn't treat someone you didn't know well with disrespect until they proved worthy of your respect would you? noway

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:07 PM
I dated a man from Russia once, who's mother spoke no English at all...though we only dated 6 months, I gave it my best shot. It was a difficult language for me, but was a great experience despite the outcome. Wish I'd continued it.

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:00 PM
I've met some pretty people, some nice people and some pretty nice people so far. happy

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 11:59 AM
I like it! bigsmile

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 11:31 AM
laugh

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 11:29 AM

i just cut myself shaving.i'm sticking to my electric shaver for a whilegrumble
Did it last week myself. Sorry to hear it. frown

dejavieu's photo
Sat 04/05/08 11:24 AM
If you love someone anything goes...but I'd nag him about his health, so he might not like me much. ohwell