dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:48 AM
Don't they make repellent for this yet?

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:45 AM
What if some things truly are impossible? ohwell

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:37 AM
Well, aren't you just a bowl of saccharin! Kidding...happy for you sweetie! bigsmile

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:33 AM

Almost noon here,so good afternoon.
Ditto...happy noon to ya Bornnaked!

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:29 AM
What if you succeed, but it's not enough? ohwell

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:26 AM
What if fantasies came to life! Oh yeah! bigsmile

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:45 AM

Women are attracted to a man who is confident in his identity. When a guy is looking, we know it and stay clear. We see you as a wolf. It's like we have radar. When we know you are looking for a woman it make's you seem desperate, ergo, weak. Sorry but, that's how it is.
I think that's so true...with the exception of the confident wolf. This magnificent beast is on the endangered list. :cry:

well i am that confident wolf.
im also aware of my enviroment and thats why im trying to be smart about this.:wink:
I think you could lose the...wanting to get married again ...phrase. That alone could label you a wife hunter. To discuss it in emails or forums is different, but in a profile it reads like a big red ad! No gal wants to think you're with them because you're filling a position. I'm not saying that's what you're doing...just suggesting that's how it might come off. happy

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:33 AM
Mustard and lots of it!

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:28 AM

Women are attracted to a man who is confident in his identity. When a guy is looking, we know it and stay clear. We see you as a wolf. It's like we have radar. When we know you are looking for a woman it make's you seem desperate, ergo, weak. Sorry but, that's how it is.
I think that's so true...with the exception of the confident wolf. This magnificent beast is on the endangered list. :cry:

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:14 AM
Needed a chuckle...thanks hon! laugh

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:09 AM
I see now that this is the insomnia club...when do you people sleep? laugh

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:01 AM

im am having some great success in my business life but i cannot roll that over to my personal life...man i have gotta figure this out!! im not butt ugly im kinda funny and i do clean up nice. so anybody with some advice out there yhats constructive help a brother out!!!bigsmile
I'm no different. Here's how I figure it...i.e., my excuse, which you're welcome to use if you'd like. I deal with at least a dozen new people related to my work every single day. I've only met one man who was not related to my work in the last 4 months. (in the flesh anyway) What do you think I'm better at? ohwell

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:41 AM
Edited by dejavieu on Wed 04/09/08 12:42 AM
Goodnight everybody...buona notte Robert! flowerforyou

that may not be right...not sure

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:39 AM

I can still get about two hours.

I thought I'd dust of any Italian I know for our trip Rob! laugh
it will be romantic no matter what language it is spoken in
You just say when baby...I'd run away with you any day...well, not today and tomorrow's pretty full...actually next week is a bear..in a couple of months I might see some air. Well, call me before you go. laugh

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:36 AM
I can still get about two hours.

I thought I'd dust of any Italian I know for our trip Rob! laugh

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:33 AM

I'm still up and I have class at 10:30. Have to be up before 9. How awesome is that? Yeah, I hate it too.
Ha...try meeting a crew on site at 7:30....40 min drive there. I'm starting to consider breakfast by now. :wink:

Wow that sucks. I can barely function before 10. Before 8 is just asking for trouble with me... I really should be sleeping for at least a few hours though...
Where will you work...poor kid! laugh

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:28 AM

I'm still up and I have class at 10:30. Have to be up before 9. How awesome is that? Yeah, I hate it too.
it is 2:26 here and I have to be at the store to let peeps in at 0500
Yours...hands down!

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:27 AM

Ha...try meeting a crew on site at 7:30....40 min drive there. I'm starting to consider breakfast by now. :wink:

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:23 AM

morning, that is how quick it is going to seem when your alarm goes off
No kidding! This is the latest I've stayed up in a long time...feels kinda naughty now...gonna feel like my truck tomorrow though! ohwell

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:17 AM
Edited by dejavieu on Wed 04/09/08 12:25 AM

I am going to marry again, and it will be in Italy.
When you're ready, come and get me, uomo del mio desiderio! :heart:

I probably shouldn't speak there though...might get my ass kicked a few times. laugh