Community > Posts By > MonkeyBob

MonkeyBob's photo
Tue 07/01/08 09:52 PM
I don't know about love at first site, but I knew from the first fleeting glimpse of my ex-wife she was going to mother my child.

MonkeyBob's photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:31 AM
the girl gets a 9. dude you get a 4

MonkeyBob's photo
Tue 07/01/08 10:39 AM

My (same) response applies to each question posed. Rather than repeat my response to each question, I'll post it here...

People have picked apart Christian religious texts looking to either prove or disprove stories and/or statements since they were written.

Even the various Christian religions argue about what the meaning of certain passages are. Those disagreements are what led to the large number of different Christian religions. A non-denominational Chrisian speaker I once heard said it best; "the greatest threat to Christianity is religion".

All of your questions boil down to but one word, and that one word is "faith". Christanity, as well as all other religions, is faith based. Faith is believing without the need or desire to disect and "prove" what one believes. Faith is accepting ones beliefs without reservation or question.

I have difficulty understanding why so many, who have not experienced faith, refuse to accept that there are those who do have faith.

Non-Christians and non-Jews constantly attack the Bible and Torah in attempts to prove the writings as nothing more than fairy tales. What these people don't understand is that for the faithful, proof of what happened is not needed at all. Christians, Jews, etc. all have faith in what they have read.

My questions is: When will people understand the meaning of the word "faith"? When everyone understands that word, people in the world will all get along much, much better.

Thank you for your input. It is greatly appreciated.

Could one believe in faith without following a religous organization. In other words believe that something great is out there without having to be a christian, muslim, buddhist, etc.?
Well, I personally believe in God and Christ but I have always felt that its possible human beings have gotten all the stories or teachings wrong. I mean for example as a child I remember playing "telephone" you know the game where you tell someone a sentence and it gets whispered to another person and continues down the line until it gets to the last person. The person just about 10 out of 10 times got it wrong and everyone laughed at him. So I guess what I'm saying is although I believe in the fundamental basics of christianity I really don't follow 1 organization. Make sense?

MonkeyBob's photo
Mon 06/30/08 08:52 PM
Budweiser. Is my preferred brew. But my favorite is whatever is cheap

MonkeyBob's photo
Mon 06/30/08 08:49 PM

MonkeyBob's photo
Mon 06/30/08 08:45 PM
When no matter how bad things are, her presence alone makes me smile.

MonkeyBob's photo
Sun 06/22/08 12:50 AM
Is that what it is?? I thought I just had bad luck.

MonkeyBob's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:13 PM
not where i'm from

MonkeyBob's photo
Mon 06/16/08 11:09 PM
yea the badge is awesome

MonkeyBob's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:58 PM
people are strange when you're a stranger. faces look ugly when you're alone. women seem wicked when you're unwanted. streets are up even when you're down.

MonkeyBob's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:31 AM
Well i'd probably be better at meeting girls in the bar, if it didn't take me getting wasted to get enough courage to talk to them.drinker

MonkeyBob's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:23 AM

Its easier to met them on here, because i don't have to worry if i got a booger hanging or not.

what about if your fly is down in your picture and you missed it before you posted it?

never thought of that.

MonkeyBob's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:17 AM
Its easier to met them on here, because i don't have to worry if i got a booger hanging or not.

MonkeyBob's photo
Wed 05/21/08 06:06 AM
I already have it. Its a devil.devil laugh

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 04/05/08 06:44 PM
yeah i sing loudly and unaffected by the fact that i sing like an amputee.

MonkeyBob's photo
Sun 03/30/08 05:53 PM
how's it going imb

MonkeyBob's photo
Sun 03/30/08 05:44 PM
Hello again eart and chevy

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:56 PM
huh ohwell

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:28 PM
i'm not drunk..........yet