Community > Posts By > MonkeyBob

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:27 PM

So why aren't you ladies busting my door down!?bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
well i'm not rich or poor but i am perfectly flawed.

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:25 PM

sorry went to get beer from the neighbor lol
she hands me a cup and goes here drink this
I asked what it was and she goes liquor
I was like fair enough lmfao
drinker drinker
lol. nice neighbor. last halloween i took my kids trick or treating and one house was giving beer and jello shots to the adults. it was awesome.

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:24 PM
what about rich but flawed in every way?

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:22 PM
Anyone still on this thread?

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:21 PM
yeah

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:19 PM

some body get this lady some vodka stat ! drinker
laugh laugh laugh laugh
I think you should make it a double.drinker
triple

bigsmile I like your thinking

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:17 PM

some body get this lady some vodka stat ! drinker
laugh laugh laugh laugh
I think you should make it a double.drinker

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:14 PM

not your's ! i just opened one and it went ever where ! man , it's on my keyboard too !grumble
as long as it was inur room & not mine, lol.
vodka? OMG! vodka makes my clothes fall off
vodka...stop you're making me thirsty and i'm fresh out of vodka.

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:10 PM

how do you get beer out of a keyboard ????? huh
counter it with vodkalaugh laugh laugh
mmmm vodka

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:09 PM

what kind of forbidden fruit?>?????huh
you of all people should know what I mean, well you and Freud.
Yeah but Freud's fruit was his mother's wasn't it?

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:09 PM

how do you get beer out of a keyboard ????? huh
with a straw.

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:06 PM

what about jungle juice?
this was a reason for my friends to throw like 10 different kinds of fruit in a cooler and continue pouring any liquor they got their hands on til it was full
was all good til my homie past out bobbin for watermelon
laugh laugh laugh

I used to take an orange injected with vodka to work everyday lol
right after high school prom i had a half gallon of vodka in my trunk and when i went to work at mcd's we mixed it with super sized o.j. It was hard to work drive thru wasted.

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:04 PM

what kind of forbidden fruit?>?????huh

Persimons? Starfruit?
I'll take persimmons for $400 alex!!!bigsmile
laugh

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:03 PM

all right nobody move!!!!!!! I dropped a chunk o' hashgrumble
umm its been...whats the word again....oh yeah confiscated

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:01 PM
why indifferent?

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:00 PM
drinker

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:58 PM
Wow. Too bad though. If I was the delivery boy the alcohol would be half empty when I got there.

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:56 PM

drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker burp drinker drinker **** noway I'm out... run to the store cause no genius has figured out a legal way to deliver alcahol here now where was I? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Oh man! Thats what I should do! Open the only liqour store who delivers.

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:54 PM

Well hang on i'll call my ex and ask her....J/K

laugh laugh laugh laugh
She wouldn't tell me if it does or not. She'd just tell me to shut up

MonkeyBob's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:51 PM
Well hang on i'll call my ex and ask her....J/K