Community > Posts By > adc752131

adc752131's photo
Fri 12/12/08 03:35 PM
ttt....

adc752131's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:53 PM
you just have to be honest with him if its meant to be then it will be darlin. every relationship has to start with honest and integrity. if he just wants to be with u for some sex then he will move on when u tell him how u feel. it doesnt sound like he is that way though. if u have been together for six months and he doesnt have any feelings for u i would be really surprised.

adc752131's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:53 PM
here i sit nearly at the end of my limits. each day is a constant struggle to have the

will to live. part of me is dead inside and the other not far behind. i feel the

darkness slowly overtaking me minute by minute ,hour by hour, day by day. ive become

so tired im almost to the point where i dont want anymore heart ache, anymore pain,

ive lived through enough where does it end! i feel so lost, so alone. ive met many

nice people and i have great friends but they dont fill the void that is inside me

right now. this is not how life is supposed to be. i know my quality and that i am a

good man and a moral person why must i suffer endlessly. i sit wondering what my

purpose is and i just dont have any answers anymore. i thought at one time that i was

in the right place. now im not so sure anymore. its hard to put into words the pain

that i feel right now. soon someone is coming to see me and it feels like one last

chance for me. im so scared of the future and what i might hold for me. i dont know

if i can take any more rejection. i wonder at times why am i not good enough for some.

is it not enough for me to be just and moral. loyal and loving. i try so hard to keep

myself from getting my hopes up this time. she is so soft and beautiful. sweet and

caring. is she the one i have been waiting for? only time can answer this. is it

meant to be that we have meet in one of the worst times in my life? weve never met

face to face and yet she tells me that she cares for me. is it possible? words

however simple can be so powerful. can raise the hope of the sick and weary. my day

brightens when i hear her voice and gaze upon her picture. i dont want to let go of the

feeling that it gives me. its been far too long since i shared my life with someone. i

miss the intimate moments that i shared. the time alone sharing my love and my

feelings with someone. i have only one day to wait till i meet her. i try not to hope

to much but as the time approaches i can only wonder is she the one ive been waiting

for?

adc752131's photo
Fri 04/04/08 06:44 PM
Once upon a time there was a little sparrow flying south for the winter. During his flight he was caught in an ice storm, his wings froze and he fell to the earth in a pasture. He was lying on the ground freezing and near death when a cow walked by and **** on him. The **** being warm thawed the bird and he was warm and happy and began to sing. While singing a cat happened to hear the little bird walked up to him and pulled him from the ****.

The cat cleaned off the little bird and ate him!!!

The moral of this story is this....

Those who **** on you aren't necessarilly your enemies. Those who pull you out of the **** aren't necessarilly your friends.

But when you are warm and happy just keep your ****in mouth shut!!!

adc752131's photo
Fri 04/04/08 06:06 PM
one of my myspace friends sent me this i wanted to share

Permission To Forgive Ourselves
Releasing Guilt

Learning to accept the things that we perceive as wrong can be a difficult task for many of us. Often we have been brought up to accept that it is normal to feel guilty about our actions and that by doing so we will make everything seem alright within ourselves. Even though we might feel that we have a reason to make up for the choices we have made, it is much more important for us to learn how to deal with them in a healthy and positive way, such as through forgiveness and understanding.

When we can look back at our past and really assess what has happened, we begin to realize that there are many dimensions to our actions. While feeling guilty might assuage our feelings at first, it is really only a short-term solution. It is all too ironic that being hard on ourselves is the easy way out. If we truly are able to gaze upon our lives through the lens of compassion, however, we will be able to see that there is much more to what we do and have done than we realize. Perhaps we were simply trying to protect ourselves or others and did the best we could at the time, or maybe we thought we had no other recourse and chose a solution in the heat of the moment. Once we can understand that dwelling in our negative feelings will only make us feel worse, we will come to recognize that it is really only through forgiving ourselves that we can transform our feelings and truly heal any resentment we have about our past.

Giving ourselves permission to feel at peace with our past actions is one of the most positive steps we can take toward living a life free from regrets, disappointments, and guilt.

The more we are able to remind ourselves that the true path to a peaceful mind and heart is through acceptance of every part of our lives and actions, the more harmony and inner joy we will experience in all aspects of our lives

adc752131's photo
Tue 04/01/08 03:58 PM
very nice

adc752131's photo
Mon 03/24/08 02:26 PM
thanks man great to meet u as well

adc752131's photo
Mon 03/24/08 01:24 PM
thank you very much for the input all i hope i can help someone to feel better about themselves

adc752131's photo
Mon 03/24/08 01:19 PM
very nice

adc752131's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:46 PM

I really dont know how to start this or what i really should call it i just wanted to put some of my thoughts down so i can share it with my friends. I see so many people alone and hurting in the world. I wish that i could do something about it. Ive met many wonderful people during my life and i think that we are all basically the same. we just want the same things. I find myself wandering alone in my mind wanting someone to share my thoughts with. I belive that i know what the meaning of life is. for everyone it may be different but i dont think it will vary much. we all just want to find someone to love and have them return that love back to us. we spend so much of our lives worrying about all the material crap and what people think of us we fail to realize that we are missing all of the important things that make our lives so very wonderful. if you just stop for a moment and listen. you will see what i am talking about. the sound of the wind in the trees. children playing, sharing an intimate moment with somone you love. holding someone in your arms and comforting them as they weep. I have lived through many hard times in my life and every day is a trial for me. but i know that some day someone will stop for a moment and listen to me. let me in thier heart and allow me to show them how wonderful life can be. sometimes its hard to remember that thereare good people in this world. we have become so gaurded and closed off from each other that many just stop trying. i see this everyday and the pain that others carry with them and i just want to help them. i am only one person but hopefully i can make a difference in just one persons life besides my own. we must always try to better ourselves and by doing so we will make others around us better. together we can break down the barriers that we have been building for so many years. take a chance. be a friend to a stranger. offer your kindness freely and without expectation and you will be rewarded for it.

adc752131's photo
Sat 03/22/08 08:06 PM
ttt...

adc752131's photo
Fri 03/21/08 05:40 PM
i love to share that with other people i think that is way its supposed to be between a man and his wife/girlfriend whatever.

adc752131's photo
Thu 03/20/08 05:39 PM
let me know what u think!!!

adc752131's photo
Thu 03/20/08 05:35 PM
Waiting

Everyday I wonder when you will get home. There is so many things that I can’t wait to share with you. Today when I was at work I thought of you often. Waiting breathlessly to touch your sweet lips on mine as we embrace. I was very tired and hungry when I got home and you comforted me. I think to myself how lucky I am to have you in my life. I dream of how happy we will be when our baby arrives. It will be fun to figure out his or her name because we don’t want to know until they are born. Our life has been wonderful and joyous and I thank god for every single day that I get to spend with you. You have been the friend I always counted on and could trust with anything especially my heart. Then one day you became my wife and I realized that this is what life is supposed to be like. I couldn’t want anything else. I didn’t need anything else. Last night I wept watching you sleep. Your soft glowing skin like flower petals against mine. The smell of your hair like the spring rain. I reach out and brushed the hair from you face and I wake you for an instant. Your eyes met mine for an brief moment and I see into your soul and I know that you have so much love for me. This moment in time leaves my weeping out of love and happiness. I cast a gaze at you fingers and see the wedding ring that I gave you and it reminds me of the eternal bond that we share. The day we exchanged our vows and promised our love to each other before god and our families. There has never been a moment that I cherish more than our wedding day. I think back to myself and remember the day that we met. I watched you from across the ailes in the store and all I could say was wow! You took my breath away from the first day. I was so scared when I walked up to you and said hi. But you were nice and talked to me. Soon after we just like two peas in a pod. Always together and best of friends I only wish that time was infinite for us. You once asked my if I would love you for the rest of my life and all I could say was no, I told you I will love you for the rest of mine. If you get this letter then please come to me and let me hold you in my arms and keep you safe. Let us share our tears, our happiness , our love until the end of time.