Community > Posts By > JAW1984

no photo
Thu 01/10/13 02:24 AM
Good advice. Better to not have any expectations, have fun with meeting lots of people, I know I will know it when someone comes along that there is a genuine spark and connection with. Again, at the end of the day... it's not so much in finding the right person as it is in becoming the right person... that's my responsibility... being my best for myself and the people that God blesses me with in this life.

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 06:56 PM
How's that? And you asked where do you find what I described? Your looking at him!

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 06:20 PM
Real? For starters honest, be from where you claim to be and your picture be really you! Every relationship that amounts to anything must be based on honesty, trust and respect... that takes time to develop and nurture.. nonetheless it's the bedrock of real relationships that can sustain and nurture friendship, romance, intimacy and love. A real relationship loves unconditionally and is committed for the long haul as it says "for better or for worse." A real relationship has a climate of compassion, forgiveness and a willingness to go the second, third, fourth mile... whatever is needed. Also known as unconditional positive regard.

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 05:50 PM
I've been on Mingle a few months and have ran into my fair share of let's say less than honest and or authentic people. It seems almost impossible to meet someone who is really interested in a REAL relationship. HELP!

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 05:46 PM
I know... its disgusting. This I know... I'm real and my photo is REAL and is very recent. One was taken just today!