MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:26 PM
Grinell, Iowa flowerforyou

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:25 PM
Hay

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:25 PM

Work on your alcohol tolerance. Lol...I went to Germany for Oktoberfedt one year and didnt realize what I was getting myself into. With in 4 hours of being off the plane I was passed out on the bathroom floor of my hotel.

...but thats only if you drink of course.

I best start building my tolerance tonight! What the heck---gives me an excuse to have a few. drinker

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:24 PM
Have you ever heard of "acting as if"?

If you want to be more confident, strat acting as if you have all the confidence in the world, even though inside you are shaking like a leaf.

Small steps. It can be done.

Good luck.

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:15 PM
I am planning on taking a trip to Ireland spring of 2011. It will be my first time travelling out of the country.

Any recomendations on what type of places to stay? How to travel when over there (car, tour bus, etc)? Any must see places (besides the well known places)? Anything else.

Thank you in advance! flowerforyou

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:10 PM
Good evening/afternoon HB. How's your Sunday?

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:02 PM

This is a problem I've been having my whole life. Women tend to just brush me off because of my appearance and even when I do have the opportunity to show them what kind of person I am on the inside, they still won't let it go beyond a simple friendship just because I'm heavy.

Yet I still cringe whenever I see a woman with a guy who (and the worst part is, these guys do it in public where everyone can see) treats them like absolute crap; yelling at them, ordering them around, insulting them. It hurts me so badly to think that women would rather be with a guy who looks good and is in good shape than be with a guy like me who isn't the easiest on the eyes but who would cherish and respect them.

Am I completely wrong about this or is the world really that messed up and I just have to deal with it?

This is probably the most important thing anyone here will tell you...

Women do not pass you by simply because you are heavy.

They pass you by because your lack of confidence in who you ARE comes through in your body language and a attitude.

Stop with the whiny bullshite and man up. Walk with a straight spine and a confident step.

Once you learn to do that....women will start to see you differently because YOU see YOURSELF differently.

Listen to that advice as it is your golden ticket.

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 01:57 PM

single. some days great, some not so great. today.....not so great

Know that feeling. drinker

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 01:55 PM
There are women who go past initial looks, believe me. I have dated men bigger and smaller, taller and shorter, made more money and made less money.

Just be yourself and you will find someone. It's a tough crowd out there (the real world). :wink:

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 12:31 PM
noway Agreed, that is a scary thought...

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 12:16 PM
You are most welcome. flowerforyou

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 11:58 AM
Welcome! flowerforyou

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 09:57 AM

Chocolate is not as fun as you would think it to be.laugh

grumble Ruin my dream... ohwell

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 09:54 AM
Eldon, Iowa

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 09:47 AM
Welcome. flowerforyou

MotherTucker43's photo
Sun 05/16/10 09:12 AM
"I've been to many different places in my life. Some good, some not so good. Many mistakes have been made but I appreciate the learning experiences created from these mistakes. There is no better teacher than experience."

I dig your profile---I love the honesty. My favorite part I quoted above as it is so true and many can relate to that exact statement. I know I can.

drinker

MotherTucker43's photo
Sat 05/15/10 06:50 PM
How was your day?

MotherTucker43's photo
Sat 05/15/10 06:21 PM
Welcome. flowerforyou

Pizza does sound good. Mmm...guess I know what I am ordering!