Community > Posts By > Vanhoke

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:05 AM

I pray that GOD sends his angels:angel: to surround you and your loved ones during these hard times.

I pray that GOD gives wisdom to the doctors treating her, so that she gets the best and most comfortable treatment possible.

All praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the source of every mercy and the God who comforts us. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When others are troubled, we will be able to give the same comfort God has given us. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 12:57 AM
One time GOD spoke to me was when I was down. This was close to ten years ago, but I'll never forget it. I was walking down the trail thru the woods by my house in the winter. The air was still. All of a sudden a chickadee bounced along the low lying branches above me. This little guy sang to me along my way. I stopped and the chickadee stopped as well; just a half a foot from me saying "hi".
At that moment, I knew it was GOD telling me that I have a friend and HE loved me. Chickadees became my favorite bird since then.

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 12:43 AM
I talk to GOD all the time in my prayers or even just short conversations with him. God talks back in many ways. By answering prayers or by making you stop at a red light so you glance over to the right and notice the beautiful sunset on the horizon.

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 12:35 AM
Edited by Vanhoke on Sat 10/11/08 12:37 AM
Sorry, didn't notice the post (in Recipes&Cooking) just down from this with a similar topic. Wish I could move it in there. Good sign that I need to go to bed frustrated

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 12:25 AM

Well I was about eight years old; when I found out what type of food I disliked the most. What is it, you ask? Brussels sprouts.

One evening for dinner my brothers and I were served Brussels sprouts for the veggie choice. I took one bite and was like “what the, these things are nasty.” I was truly excited at first you know; I thought they were pretty cool. I thought I was a giant eating big heads of cabbage. L.O.L. ya right!!!!
My dad made me sit there at the table until they were gone. Didn’t like em hot, let alone cold. My dad, step-mom and bros. left the room. I plotted. Ok the dog won’t touch em (but she ate my paints), can’t put them in the plant, can’t open the garbage closet cause that squeak. Thank goodness, the fire is glowing. Yep, chucked 3 outta 5 in there. Never got caught, don’t tell k?

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:55 PM
Edited by Vanhoke on Fri 03/21/08 10:55 PM
Their loss!

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:48 PM

WELCOME!

Nice to see you here. Hope this brings you better luck.

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:43 PM

I love a girl that's not afraid to get down and dirty. If she's a hard worker it shows good character.

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:37 PM

I know someone that did do that, funny thing is it started working better.

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:34 PM
Must be one of those lime green ones. That'll do....

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:31 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to stutter.

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:30 PM

What kind of chainsaw?

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:30 PM

What kind of chainsaw?

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:25 PM

She went naked sledding with the Fed-ex guy too many times.grumble

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:23 PM

Went naked sledding a few times next to my house I once lived at. Out in the country you know. Cold weather and you know, don't seem to mix too well.

Does anyone know if I can apply online for fed-ex. speaking of fed-ex, I'm fed up with my ex.......

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 09:50 PM
I drove truck over the road for a little while, it's tough....

One thing I would do is start looking for cool things to give her that you find along your travels. She will know that you are thinking of her wherever you are. Just as long as she doesn't get the wrong idea and think you are trying to buy her affection, but you know, there's always cool little things that you come across that are unique, just like your daughter.

Good Luck Man!!!

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:56 PM
"My wife and I were happy for 30 years, than we met"

-Rodney Dangerfield

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:52 PM

welcome aboard, i am your humble bartender should you need anything, and if you want a friend just ask.

I think she wants an AMARETTO

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:51 PM

BEER OR WINE?????HMMMM...COOL OUTSIDE...AMARETTO MAYBE???

Cool????? Aren't you in Florida?
I didn't think it ever got "cool" there!

Welcome.......

no photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:00 PM
Edited by Vanhoke on Fri 03/21/08 07:10 PM

I was going to try a pay site, but couldn't get the computer to take the money it just kept spitting it out.

So, I think the free sites are better!!! Except I'm still single, Hmmmmmmm? sad

Previous 1