Community > Posts By > alogi

no photo
Thu 05/15/08 02:59 PM
Hello ladiesflowerforyou I have a:heart: for the right lady.I am tired of it beingbrokenheart .I am tired of sad So come on over and make meblushing flowerforyou :smile: glasses

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 01:31 PM
If eveyone here that believes that Jesus is God in human form. Then as a human, we have one person praying to another person does not that mean two gods.Does God pray to God?Does God pray to himself?
If anyone who believes that Jesus is God and he is one of three persons.Then they are believing in three gods.This is a form of politheism, called tritheism ''three gods''.Now if this is not what is meant by the trinity or triad.Then you must be addressing the Jewish God to be a scizophrenia.One person talking to another person with in any human being.Is called in the medical feild.M.P.D. Multiple Personality disorder.This is a mental problem
Either way both beliefs are hereterical and unbiblical.
Yes Jesus Is God the God and only God 1tim3;16. Col 2;9. Dt2:4.
Yet he is only one person in human form. Father , son and holy spirit are just modes ,and offices and that the same God holds.
Shalom from a messianic Jew
Alogi
jOHN4;22

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 01:16 PM
I for one being Jewish, believe that any one shuold have the right to believe in anything the want.They should have the right to praay to what ever god or gods the choose to pray to. They should be abl eto worhip arock if they want to and no one should shove anything down another human's throat.
We all are free moral agents witha mind that can think.If one chooses to believe in a a lie that has been taught to them.Then that is their right as ahuman being.
I dont want to see anyone in hell.Yet that is only wishful thinking.I live in reality.
I am a frim believer that all humans have right to die lost and spend an eternity ina burning lake of fire.
It is everyone's choice.
Let sjust say that enternity is a long time to be wrong.
Shalom
Alogi
John4;22

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 01:06 PM
There should not be forced prayers in goverment schools.If there is a private school who endorses a certain god, for example a dogwood tree,Then that private school is different entity,than a goveremnt school.That particular school has a right to pray to any god they choose to believe in.
I for one do not believe that prayer or the pledge of allegiance should be forced on any child.It should be their choice.
I wouldnt want a gay teacher telling my child to bow their head in prayer.For the god of the gays and my God is two different entities.The gay teachers should be allowed to pray to their god, ye they shouldnt force my child to bow his or her head in respect to a god that they do not aknowledge.
As far as pledge of allegiance, this is not one nation under one solitary god, this is polythiestic nation with many gods that are being worship.
It is offenensive to say one nation under God when we all do not observe the same God.

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:42 PM
Edited by alogi on Mon 03/17/08 12:45 PM
Here in Ga.There have been many so called convicted rapist and murderors , where D.N.A. tests have proven them to be innocent.
Just becuase a court of law says someone is guilty does not make them so.
So how is one repayed for all the hell, torture , terrorism and mental abuse that they have endured while paying a price for something they didnt do..
I for one say ,that anyone who has a hand in puting an innocent person in prison for something they didnt do,should be charged with a crime, a felony.In some cases they should even get capital punishment.
All D.A.'s, judges, lawyers, jurors, prison wardens that had a part in the hostage taking of an innocent person should be given 20 years of breaking rock at an minimum.
If these crooks dont get time for their crime they should atleast pay this man out of their own pockets for reimbursement for his false imprisonment.
All lawyers and judges should immmediatly loose their practice and be disbarred never allowed to practice law again.If they have a part in such a crime.