Community > Posts By > Bmac2008

Bmac2008's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:20 PM

Awww babycakes I have so been there and done that two...Lost Mom and sis in a year and it was hell on earth. I did the same and drowned in a pool of drugs and liquor...so here for you darling.....Lean on the Lord..The only thing that saved me or I would be dead right now.....omg I can't tell you how good it is to see your face.

Wow, only up to 153? It was 100 when I left XD Just wanted to pop in and say hey. Also wanted to apologize to all those I hurt, with the passing of my grandmother and aunt in such a short time I made the mistake of turning to drugs to take away my pain, and it drove me into a deep dark hole. I shunned everyone I cared about out of my life, all my friends, family, and even my girl.... Deb, Shadow, Celtic, I missed you guys soo much while I was trying to get clean, and if it wasn't for the few friends I have left in my area, I would prolly still be using. NA/AA has helped me a ton, and getting alot of support from co-workers, family, friends, and everyone has almost gotten me totally back on track. 1 Month clean yesterday, whoo hoo!! Figured I'd pop in and say hey, kisses and hugs to all my peeps out there, and hopefully I'll be back on the thread full-time sometime soon. =) Missed ya guys, feel free to email me here or on my personal email if you want, I'll be in and out prolly most of the night since I've taken a graveyard shift desk job, but its all good. OMG WHERE'S THE SMILIES!!!! <3

If I could E-mail a hug to ya I would hehe!

Bmac2008's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:19 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(((((((((((((((((chris)))))))))))))))))))))

It's about time Mr.......whaaaaa whaaaaa

I have missed you fierce.....

DEEEEEBBBBBIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

XOXO How are things hun?

Bmac2008's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:16 PM

This is the "mrs". oh hell yeah I found outlaugh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG!!! thats to funny!!!

its good to hear from you tom.. and dont worry we wont tell the mrs that you escaped long enough to drop us this line..
:heart:

She'll probably never find out :tongue:

Shooter!!!! You goofy bastard, whats up man!

Bmac2008's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:11 PM
Good to be back.

Bmac2008's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:10 PM
Edited by Bmac2008 on Sat 11/08/08 06:13 PM

....wow.

I'm sooo sorry about what happened between us and I mentioned you in my post in a subtle way... Sorry if I didn't say you by name. 831 doll

Bmac2008's photo
Sat 11/08/08 05:46 PM

hey bmac!

Hey hun! How's life?

Pretty good... busy as usually.

Congrats! On a month! Keep going, you can do it!

Dont' woory, I HIGHLY doubt I will ever go back down that road. uh oh, GtG for now, BBL

Bmac2008's photo
Sat 11/08/08 05:40 PM

hey bmac!

Hey hun! How's life?

Bmac2008's photo
Sat 11/08/08 05:36 PM
Wow, only up to 153? It was 100 when I left XD Just wanted to pop in and say hey. Also wanted to apologize to all those I hurt, with the passing of my grandmother and aunt in such a short time I made the mistake of turning to drugs to take away my pain, and it drove me into a deep dark hole. I shunned everyone I cared about out of my life, all my friends, family, and even my girl.... Deb, Shadow, Celtic, I missed you guys soo much while I was trying to get clean, and if it wasn't for the few friends I have left in my area, I would prolly still be using. NA/AA has helped me a ton, and getting alot of support from co-workers, family, friends, and everyone has almost gotten me totally back on track. 1 Month clean yesterday, whoo hoo!! Figured I'd pop in and say hey, kisses and hugs to all my peeps out there, and hopefully I'll be back on the thread full-time sometime soon. =) Missed ya guys, feel free to email me here or on my personal email if you want, I'll be in and out prolly most of the night since I've taken a graveyard shift desk job, but its all good. OMG WHERE'S THE SMILIES!!!! <3

Bmac2008's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:58 PM
Edited by Bmac2008 on Mon 06/23/08 10:00 PM
Hey Everyone, just letting you know that I'm okay, just been EXTREMELY busy between classes and work recently and haven't had any time to be on, let alone sleep.

drinker drinker drinker drinker

To Deb:
Hope everything is going okay, sorry to hear your taking a break from the site, you will be sorely missed. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

To Kerry:
Thanks for being there for me hun, you are truly a great friend, if I didn't have people like you to help me through things, I don't know what I'd do haha, probably lose my head bigsmile :heart: flowerforyou

To my baby:
Miss you soo much hun, I emailed you back and I will talk to you tonight.blushing :heart: smooched love flowerforyou :heart: smooched love flowerforyou

To Everyone else:
Life is hard, keep on keeping on. drinker drinker smokin drinker flowerforyou

Bmac2008's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:01 AM
Edited by Bmac2008 on Fri 06/06/08 05:29 AM
Happy B-Day Noel! flowerforyou
Ugh, I think Ashley is getting upset, I've been working ridiculous hours the last 4 days, and haven't had much time to talk to her, then she called me last night and my phone friggin died while I was still at work.... sad sad sad frown brokenheart I think I need to take some vacation time from work, it's starting to catch up to me... well, hope everyone has a great Friday ohwell

Bmac2008's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:29 PM

Next song, please. bigsmile

It can be fast or slow.

SLOW....

Party music!

Bmac2008's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:21 PM
drinker

hmmm a shy newbie on a quick moving thread... bad mix! laugh

Bmac2008's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:20 PM

*dims lights and turns on the disco ball*

Ok, guys you better ask that pretty lady to dance because here comes a slow song....

gary allen - the one

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=6875565

hold her close and whisper in her ear!

~Pulls Ashley in close~ smooched

smooched love :heart:
--wraps my arms around your neck and gently sways to the music--

"I'll fill those canyons in your soul"

Bmac2008's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:18 PM

*dims lights and turns on the disco ball*

Ok, guys you better ask that pretty lady to dance because here comes a slow song....

gary allen - the one

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=6875565

hold her close and whisper in her ear!

~Pulls Ashley in close~ smooched

Bmac2008's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:15 PM

Where did my chef go? huh

If you had my love and I gave you all my trust, would you comfort me?

I won't play you for a fool!

blushing blushing

Dance with me? blushing :heart:

Of course doll! glasses happy

Bmac2008's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:12 PM

Where did my chef go? huh

If you had my love and I gave you all my trust, would you comfort me?

I won't play you for a fool!

Bmac2008's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:51 PM

Salsa dancing? noway
I don't know if I know how to do that.
I lead you follow no panic
tap one two three puelte see piece of cake

Sorry Rob, thats my job :heart: bigsmile drinker

Bmac2008's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:46 PM

I have to get in on 100...to make it an even 90 games for me.

how is everyone?

Grab a beer Upland, it's party time!

Bmac2008's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:45 PM
~Removes jacket and apron, time to dance!~ glasses

Bmac2008's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:44 PM

--leaves my chef in his kitchen to shake my bom-bom with gorgeous<3--

Shake your bom-bom, shake your bom-bom, shake your bom-bom-bom. drinker

going to talk to the chef----hmmmm mr...when ya gonna marry my sister?????????

laugh laugh laugh laugh
i love you big sis flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

love you too honey..he aint coming out of the kitchen till i get an answer!!!

Sorry was away from my computer, It'll be a bit, don't want to rush blushing drinker