Community > Posts By > SPRINGBREEZ

no photo
Thu 11/11/10 05:35 PM
Hi from Londonflowers

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 12:16 PM
Race isn't important, as you can have different races being born and brought up in the same country a slong as the cultures and interests are simillar....smooched tongue2

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 11:11 AM
Are you after arranged marriage?
Let us know, we may be able to work something out for you..laugh :laughing: rofl

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:08 AM
Edited by SPRINGBREEZ on Tue 08/04/09 06:25 AM

I have answered already but my post was deleted. Probably because they thought it was rude. Sorry, the truth hurts sometimes.
Now i will try to tell you that in a polite form. Ok, here we go: Where were you before? All the good men are married already honey. They were not waiting for you for some reasons. Do you know when are ladies supposed to marry? I am sure you do. Before they reach 30 at least. You are the middle eastern so you should know about this very well. Your men probably warned you about tis but you did not listen to them that is why now you are 45 and single. Good luck in your search.

I haven't read the reply that you are saying was deleted.
Can I remind you that just because I come from Middle east we all should not get married in our 20's at least not in my family. More to the point that alot of people whom got married soon as you've suggested above statistically just live together produce kids and commit adultery and that is a fact, because a lot of those good men that you referred being married hit on me hundred times in the past, some times even with their wife being present!! No thank you I don't mean those men!! I wanted to have a life like that I could have married years ago, for me a partner is some one to who is my best friend, lover,confidant, through thick and thin. Please don't feel sorry for me, because I am 45 and single because I assure you that I have had a good life and some good boy friends,actually since turning in to my 40's young good looking guys have been interested and I experienced some lovely times with them but don't mind to find a life partner with whom to enjoy my life better, not just a man with baggage, and problems to call him my Husband.

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:40 PM
Edited by SPRINGBREEZ on Sat 08/01/09 02:41 PM

[font='Arial'][/font]

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:29 PM
Edited by SPRINGBREEZ on Sat 08/01/09 02:30 PM
If I fancy some body it doesn't matter, as I have been with both spectrum.

[font='Arial'][/font]

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:47 PM

Sexy Comments & Profile Graphics
[font='Arial'][/font]

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:41 PM

[font='Arial'][/font]

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:10 PM

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:32 PM
Edited by SPRINGBREEZ on Fri 07/31/09 01:49 PM

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:28 PM
At first the rule of attraction in visual, and in the first few seconds brain works it out, and later through conversation either the attraction reinforces itself or cools down even to the point of disappointment. So it is the whole package.

[font='Arial'][/font]

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 07:03 AM
Edited by SPRINGBREEZ on Fri 07/31/09 07:09 AM

no photo
Sun 10/05/08 02:39 AM
Absolutely true, what a peace!!! I loved it well donedrinker :banana: flowers biggrin :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 09:25 AM

I joined this site in hope of getting to know more people! and may be to find somebody to bond with and eventually to share my life with, but what is going on?? isn't there any body with the same view on this site?ohwell

...maybe your just being too impatient...I met someone here, when I was putting more effort else where....you only have been here long enough to have 17 posts, for goodness sakes women, give it some time and a chance, and recapture a upbeat attitude, sad, desperate, angry and forlorn do not attract men looking to better their life.....smile , joke....be the fun gal !!!

:wink:~wicked~:wink:
Oh Dear, i should say that am neither sad or desperate, that is why i don't go with anybody for the sake of having a man!! If you look around a lot of men with good attributes are either taken or are gay!! I am sorry but it is true..bigsmile

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 09:20 AM
Edited by SPRINGBREEZ on Mon 04/28/08 09:28 AM
Thanks for your replies, good luck to all of usbigsmile drinker

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:24 AM
Because some older men had chosen you in their mutual match,
with the hope that a girl who could be their daughter will
fancy them!! Sad i know, but this boosts their ego.
and most men as they get older, deep down fancy young girls.noway

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:00 PM
Are you looking for a free hooker??
Well i am definately, just looking for serious relationship. I have enough self worth,and don't need to put myself for free to be used!!huh

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 11:56 AM
Hi there, i know exactly what you are saying?
I have been wondering myself! But i thnik men are either too self asured or don't know what they really want?
May be they have this fantasy that theit fancy woman would come online, and invite them for a hot sex, even cook for them afterwards as well!!
They tend to forget that no matter what most women like to be chatted, and then asked out nicely, and if they are sophisticated,
everything will follow smoothly.brokenheart

no photo
Thu 04/03/08 07:53 AM
I like affection in sophisticated way. Some men in the beggining
try to hard which is annoying.
Slow and constant,but at times intense! If you are clever enough you'll pick up from her moods and body language.huh

no photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:47 AM
My best assets are my eyes and lips, but in opposit sex i
would look for the whole package!! from top to toe:tongue:

Previous 1