Community > Posts By > sybariticguy

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 09/21/16 06:12 PM

'close' friends,, defined subjectively depending upon support of a candidate

I heard Trump was 'close' friends with several mobsters,, you know, people who KILL for money,,,lol

Clinton did business with Enron and even flew top Enron officials overseas with him and introduced them to foreign leaders. Watch the Enron Documentary if you don't believe me.

Trump sold a property to a Mobster. That is like blasting 7-11 for selling gas to a criminal.

Besides Mobsters general kill each other, killing outsiders is strictly forbidden without a full unanimous vote of the commission. SO they don't just go kill for money. They general kill because someone broke Omerta and turned states evidence.

The Clinton's run a criminal enterprise, they associate with known pedophiles and criminals. They take money from countries that the United States consider sponsors of terrorism and have participated in pay to play schemes. Not to mention that less then 10% of the hundreds of millions of dollars the Clinton Foundation has actually gone to charity or helping people.
This is simply the way business is conducted and why people are surprises is a function of their ignorance..

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 09/21/16 03:51 PM
the flag is a symbol of an idea so no matter what you do to the flag it is stronger than its being burned, spit on or otherwise desecrated and getting all emotional simply demonstrates ignorance of what a symbol means and represents. Just as though someone saying America is crap is somehow ultimately meaningful when its just an emotional statement used to get others aroused and has not merit unless being manipulated by verbiage, or actions that others find objectionable which is usually the point to arouse ignorant people when they are not actually being insulted unless they buy into the silly demonstration of offensive language or behavior.. Defending a flag is misdirected loyalty as you cannot destroy an idea with any symbolic gesture and not knowing this simply reflects on the ignorance of the people being manipulated....

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 09/21/16 07:57 AM
Yes normal women in America now weigh 165 and that is of course unhealthy and obese but as a gender women are in denial and believe euphemisms such as " curvy" " a little extra" " average " will somehow magically alter the laws of physics and visual perception so that men will find them acceptable which is insulting to both men and women.As for the men, I would only speculate they do similar distortions regarding height, income, weight. location and employment... Not much said for personal standards or individual integrity just illusions to justify deception..

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 09/21/16 06:00 AM
Desiring to fulfill ones emotional needs is easy to acknowledge but much more difficult to actually do as the ability to be open to oneself and another person in a healthy and effective communication style is not easily owned nor appropriately learned...

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 09/18/16 05:45 PM

many denominations emphasize preaching and evangilizing.

Dear everything and everyone evangelises. Every time we put forward our opinion on any issue we are indirectly preaching. For example, every time you stand in the mirror it "preaches" to you that you are a product of intelligent design by an intelligent maker. Because the beautiful woman called Tmommy in the mirror is not an accident but exists by design.:wink:
And don't forget that every once in awhile a star explodes and destroys everything nearby into a vague mist.... no doubt owing to intelligent design,,,,

sybariticguy's photo
Sun 09/18/16 03:48 PM

Nothing really so I won't be disappointed when nothing happens.tears
you are a rock and a rock feels no pain. Simon and Garfunkel

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/17/16 11:15 AM
Gee there is corruption among people who knew?

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/17/16 06:38 AM

Funny, they call the rest of us 'racists' but they're the ones bringing it up all the time and at every opportunity. whoa
who is they? a hidden prejudice seeking to be heard?

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 09/15/16 05:52 PM
Seek help talk with a counselor and speed up your issue as its not likely to get easier Step up and own your own issues and learn how to be a more successful person

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 09/15/16 02:58 PM
Actually its more that so many third world people are already here that seems apropos lol

sybariticguy's photo
Thu 09/15/16 10:12 AM
a person will make more opportunities than they find and only using a dating site especially this one is not likely to help you find love as its the greatest gift and needs our best efforts not our least often found here,...

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 09/14/16 11:46 PM
its less accurate than out of his mind....

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 09/14/16 07:37 PM
some are fake,.some quit, who knows here so much deception and misrepresentation....

sybariticguy's photo
Wed 09/14/16 05:13 PM
Just spent the last two days in San Antonio at the Riverwalk and enjoyed the restaurants and shopping . during the week its less crowded and serene too . Next to Austin and Galveston for two days each

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 09/12/16 10:29 PM
the drama usually occurs after no communication or insufficient emotional communication is offered or withheld

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 09/12/16 10:25 PM
Perhaps if you chose not to focus on your " game " and instead focused on being honest with yourself and then sharing that with women you may find your comfort zone expanding...

sybariticguy's photo
Mon 09/12/16 10:12 PM
As for useless luck a man makes more opportunities than he finds especially on dating sites where women and men readily fabricate, distort and misrepresent themselves, if not scamming or practicing a variation of social masturbation practices to manipulate others for their own aggrandizement... just an observation that is frequently demonstrated to be true...

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/10/16 08:37 PM
Edited by sybariticguy on Sat 09/10/16 08:40 PM
The obvious advantage is you double your chances for a date on Saturday night.. Best to be true to oneself and less concerned about societal labels that are usually just short cuts for disguised prejudice and ignorance....According to Masters and Johnson over 34 per cent of the populace has experienced some type homosexual experience so the variance is much greater than the erroneous false dichotomy of heterosexual vs homosexual

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/10/16 01:15 PM

I find it really hard to understand why you guys look so serious always....my gf always tells me to be serious but then starts laughinglaugh laugh laugh ....so I ask why so serious??? :wink: :smile: rofl rofl

FOR MALES ITS ALL ABOUT IMAGE......THE SAME REASON GUYS NOW ARE GROWING

BEARDS...ANYTHING THEY THINK IS ALPHA AT THE TIME.....IT IS FUNNY WHAT PEOPLE

WILL DO TO BECOME ATTRACTIVE.....laugh laugh laugh
change to appear as its not a given that they are actually improving their appearance....lol

sybariticguy's photo
Sat 09/10/16 11:17 AM

What kind of car do you drive?
Did you seek out the manufacturer and toured the facilities?...the assembly line that constructed your vehicle?
Have you located your regional auto dismantler, and discovered how your car will be crushed and recycled when it has outlived it's usefulness?
...Or do you just put the key in and drive?

All this preoccupation with where we came from and our afterlife?
Stop being so religious and just enjoy life.
[/quote I currently drive a Ford, 4 Chevys, 1 Bricklin 2 Jaguar, 1 roadrunner, 2 Mercedes Benz, I Cadillac, 1 Ferrari, 1 Berlina Coupe and 1 GMC Conversion Van as I'm a car collector/...