Tue 04/29/08 01:37 AM
Edited by mjdiaz on Tue 04/29/08 01:37 AM
chemise/ baby doll.

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:33 AM
love warns no man...

no photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:04 PM

better to fall in lovelove even though you might get hurt or the situation is uncertain
or to guard your heart:heart: and endure the pain in doing so?

love is all or nothing. just love it's worth running the risk :) just don't forget loving yourself as well.

no photo
Thu 04/24/08 01:30 PM

What movie scared you the most? devil

Night of the Living Dead... was still a kid when I saw the film. I couldn't even turn off the lights in my room for nights afterwards ha-ha!

no photo
Thu 04/24/08 01:19 PM
' Frankly my dear I don't give a damn!' (fr the movie: Gone with the Wind)

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 08:27 AM
ha-ha-ha! it's really diffcult with chat or email at times. u could be misread. ha-ha!

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 07:42 AM

I feel that a person's life, even though in years, seems long, it is still a short time to share love, and laughter with people!:heart: I feel that this is true, so I try and share all I know with my family and friends now, like there is no tomorrow!flowerforyou I like to try new things, share new experiences, etc...:heart: Does anyone else feel this way?happy :heart: flowerforyou

life is indeed short! so pray, live, learn and love and do whatever in between :) embrace the positive side of life and enjoy!!

no photo
Sun 04/20/08 06:57 AM
I use clinique 3 step sets. The most impt thing to have a healthy skin is to keep it clean and not to expose urself in the sun without protection.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:44 AM

Frustrated! I am so glad that I can talk to my friends on JSH, and I recieve some great adviceflowerforyou Thanks to you all drinker

try to look at the brighter side of life. u'll see how blessed you are. ;) u'll be fine.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:03 AM
Edited by mjdiaz on Sat 04/19/08 07:04 AM
I miss my childhood friends d most.

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:43 AM
exactly! LOL

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:23 AM
good morning! summer is here now... another waking day... another blessing :)enjoy!

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 04:56 AM
yes I do analyze things a lot. But recently, I realized that sometimes it's better not to over analyze things ... just be happy and just love :)

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:13 AM
scars are there to teach us lessons and not all scars are visible to the eye...

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:57 AM
hilarious! ha-ha!

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:08 AM
11 years ago? wow, u must have moved on already :) time heals all wounds anyhow :).

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:04 AM
Fruit Salad is so nutricious and yummy :)

I don't usually eat breakfast... but a cup of coffee is always a good start to keep my day going. :)

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:41 PM

Hey its been a couple days and i have been really down for still being single. Anyone got any advice to make me feel a little better other than slitting my wrist or my throat. frown

Here I've written a blog before... I hope this will help u feel better :)
Whether it is by choice or circumstance being single can be a whole lot of FUN! It mustn’t make us feel like it’s a curse. There are so many things we are petrified of and one of it is dying alone, lunatic and lonely (though I feel like tying the knot is more frightening ha-ha-ha!). But in this imperfect and yet modern world, I guess we have to be courageous enough, fulfilled and happy to see so many sunshine as much as married ones can. Anyhow, being single isn’t like a slipper that needs another slipper to be useful, right?

1.Meet and Greet. Don’t rush things up. Get the h_ _ _ out from your shell and meet interesting people.
2.Dine out once in a while. Try new restaurants and savor new cuisines for a change.
3.Travel. Explore the world. I remember, one of my close friends suggested a collection of at least 5 stamps of different countries isn’t bad. ‘Wow Philippines’ is already a great thing to consider and if you can afford why not take her advice. Anyhow, it’s always good to learn new culture and see the other side of the world and what they can offer.
4.Start a hobby.
5.Indulge yourself into physical fitness. Yoga session, Salsa Dancing, Kick Boxing, Tae Boxing or even "Hooping" (yes, as in "hula") and a whole lot more (Thanks to Gilad of Bodies and Motion, his cardio workouts are easier to follow than I thought).
6.Pamper yourself. Don’t live to work. Work to live. Spoiling yourself after a week of busy and stressful days will be perfect. It maybe a treat of french manicure or just a pint of ice cream will be fair enough.
7.Learn a new skill or language (how about the language of love? --- French! :P).
8.Involve in volunteer works and learn.
9.Embrace your independence and discover not just other people and places but yourself too.
10.Count your blessings. Being single is a great opportunity not a pity. It is a time that can be best used refining yourself and finding out what offerings and blessings that you can bring to a healthier life and relationship.

Cheers to all the singles out there!

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:15 PM

Oh no, he'll drop me sooner or later, he is "one of them" and I don't have the spirit to put up with it...

I know how u feel... :) sometimes there are things better left unsaid.

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:13 PM
Edited by mjdiaz on Fri 03/07/08 10:19 PM
"Time waits for no man. Time heals all wounds. All any of us can want, is more time. Time to stand up. Time to grow up. Time to let go."

Cliched as it is, time to move on.

Previous 1