Wed 04/23/08 03:16 PM
very, getting drunk and no one to argue withdrinker

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 03:13 PM
they have, but i liked itlaugh
they have better liquordrinker

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 03:10 PM
Please re-rate me, i'm borded again(the talking monkeys are interesting anymore-lol)

no photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:53 PM

I think you have to look deep inside and accept yourself. Sure sometimes parents make bad choices and do the wrong thing when we are children...but thats done and over with. Look at all of your good qualities and accept who you are! I am sure that you are a great person and I am sure that you are a great father. That right there should make you realize that you deserve a great life!!
You have to love yourself before anyone else will love you SO thats what you need to work on!! Good luck flowerforyou

I never said anything about not liking or accepting myself, I f*ckin rock, was just wondering if I can find different type of woman than I am or have a better realitionship than what i was taught by my parents

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:20 PM

Blunt works for me. I shoot straight and like it better when a guy does too. If they'd just get up the guts to approach me in the first place - I'm told the 'wall' keeps them awayglasses

Doesn't keep away the ones who really want to know you. Being guarded can be a good thing.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:51 PM
I think before i speak, just dont lie when trying to meet women. Only bites you in the a$$, just dont understand when being nice become more important than being honest.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:40 PM
ICP- b!tches

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:32 PM
Always has worked for me, as long as i was honest about what i wanted and thought.

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:28 PM
not rude just blunt

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:22 PM
What happened to honesty when dating, f*cking, life? I'm blunty honest (most of the time), and an concidered an a$$hole(i like it though) when i try to get what i want i use honesty not lies. I only lie to start fights

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:13 PM

hey... is this a tricky lil way to sneak in a "nice guy finish last" thread??huh laugh

Probably. This is the same person who was on the boards a few days ago stirring up a fight because he was bored.

Yep thats me, never said I was nice.

You must know if you read

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:47 PM

this post isnt about me, just something ive thought of

imagine you met a really beautiful lady that had a beautiful face, but shes over weight, what would you do??

depends on what her personally is like.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:34 PM
thanks

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:15 PM

ignorance is bliss

yes it is and slavery, the only real freedom anyone has is making up your own mind. Giving that up is done to quickly nowdays, scary I'm a dying & unwanted breed(a thinker & doer)

well your wanted ... and I am just having fun

Yeah wanted to clean up the mess of random sex with strangers. Too bad your not my concern(family).

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:07 PM
puke-slim shady

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:06 PM
Edited by Aikido on Thu 04/10/08 04:06 PM

ignorance is bliss

yes it is and slavery, the only real freedom anyone has is making up your own mind. Giving that up is done to quickly nowdays, scary I'm a dying & unwanted breed(a thinker & doer)

well your wanted ... and I am just having fun

Not so fun with STD's and misery awaiting:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 19 20