Community > Posts By > Aikido

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:53 AM

you guys have no idea what it even means.........try google

I know excactly what it will lead to. Ever hear of the new deal? Its now call welfare(POLITIONS WILL NOT LEAVE LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY ALONE-EVER GET IT THRU YOUR HEADS, YOU'LL BE F*CKED ANY WAY IS NESSARY TO GET THEM MORE MONEY)
Noooooooo that is not how it works!!! It means that no matter how poor you are you will still be able to receive quality healthcare......bigsmile

You really think that us poor people can afford 70% taxes? The government takes 93% of my wages now(25% taxes) where can i get the rest? Just to see a government drug dealer- there are 3 in my apt complex

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:41 AM

you guys have no idea what it even means.........try google

I know excactly what it will lead to. Ever hear of the new deal? Its now call welfare(POLITIONS WILL NOT LEAVE LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY ALONE-EVER GET IT THRU YOUR HEADS, YOU'LL BE F*CKED ANY WAY IS NESSARY TO GET THEM MORE MONEY)

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:37 AM
My best friend is an EMT, would hate to see him become unvalueable.

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:33 AM

and F yall.. im a RN>>>>>
i went to SCHOOL

to make just as much as any lawyer... or judge or legal system...

PLLLLLLZZ dont cut my cost...
or else wipe UR OWN MAMAS ASSS all night!!
and give her blood or make sure the DOCS ainbt killin her ass to make some money..
okay

doint **** with the nurse

i work nigths

bring me chocolates or flowers if its ur loved one..

or else go home and sleep..okay>>>>
cuz I GOT IT>>
sry im icu trained darlin..when u aint ther

I AM

Not saying anything bad just that we'll all get F*cked

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:29 AM
My biggest worry is curruption. This government has soo much the politions care only about thier own pocket books, they would love for socalism to take over(they would own everything- could rape legally)

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:26 AM

Korns remake of Cameo's Word Up and Marliyn Mansons remake of Personal Jesus, I thought those were good

Manson had great remakes with sweet dreams & tainted love, havent hear thoses(i'll look it up)

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:24 AM

It means you wont have to pay high amounts of money for crappy doctors and nurses!!!

It means that no matter how many times you go in a month it will cost about $50 a person or less.....

It'll start like that untill the government sees it as a cash crop like gas, power, sins(tabacoo & acohol) and rasies till they strangle people not even using program

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:21 AM
Unversal health care is just as simple as this: the government will pay, regulate, control, and F8CK it up. Just like the DMV only at a hospital(you've already paid with through increased taxes). France has a good system(only has highest tax bracket of world though- 70%)

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:18 AM
What about worst acoustic version?

Stroke 9 - little black back pack

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:08 AM

I will survive by cake

Good one

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:08 AM
flowerforyou Britney Spears remake of My Perogative by Bobby Brownflowerforyou

Was it any good?

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:07 AM

military people were trained CRAZY????

No just trained to kill without thought or emotion when order to. TRUTH

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:05 AM

yeah all i am trying to do is find a relationship and thought i found one but she wont return anything i send her way!!!

Prob not who she says she is

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:04 AM
Soundgarden did a f*cking rocking version of the beatles song Come together.

Whats your fav remake?

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:01 AM

sucks to be you!laugh

Think before you speak...

err post...

Where is the fun and adventure in that?laugh

no photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:00 AM

ok thanks because i did something stupid that i regret!!

What????????

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 11:57 PM
Edited by Aikido on Tue 05/20/08 11:59 PM
What has humanity done for the planet? the good of anything? Not being a buzz kill just a realist. No emotion behind these facts

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 11:57 PM
Buzz kill? Humans are the killers, besides i'm prety buzzzzzzzzzzzedlaugh

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 11:55 PM
laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Tue 05/20/08 11:54 PM
Humans kill everything they come in contact with why spread the VD called humanity?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20