Community > Posts By > jennyinfla76

jennyinfla76's photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:43 PM
I Think It Depends On How The Guy Was Raised.

jennyinfla76's photo
Sun 06/01/08 05:21 PM
I hope that I can find a man that can be satified with me.

jennyinfla76's photo
Sun 06/01/08 05:13 PM
I took a two hour nap this afternoon since I didnt' get to sleep before 3 am. I love my Sunday Afternoon naps. Sharing them with someone is better ...

jennyinfla76's photo
Sun 06/01/08 05:10 PM
The media has a lot of influence since they are the ones that put out the information for the public. I agree that people are smart and can think for themselves but not everyone goes looking for more informaiton than what the media presents. The media changed the face of America during the Johnson administration and hasn't stopped since. Would we think that gas prices are high if the media didn't keep reminding us of that fact. How many people have stopped buying cars or houses because the media has stated that we are going into or are already in a recession. The media has powers that we have given them beyond what they are suppose to report on. Sorry if I offended anyone with the post but I've been thinking a lot about this lately.

jennyinfla76's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:13 PM
I've been in an LDR. It didn't work out for me but I think it was because he lived close to me to being with and then moved. Got mixed up with a crowd I didn't agree with and then things started falling apart. He wasn't home when I called, didn't call me back for days. Then we had a big fight over the phone and it was over but he kept calling me until his sister-in-law told him i said we had broken up. And he's the one that said we were either engaged or not dating and I took the not dating and started seeing someone else.

jennyinfla76's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:09 PM
I'm single.brokenheart

jennyinfla76's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:03 PM
I've asked my self why I let him come back over and over again. Strange thing is that we are much better at friendship than we are lovers.

jennyinfla76's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:55 PM

no excuse for either noway

I agree, there is no excuse. I think verbal is worse since it does tear a person down and leave a more lasting effect.

jennyinfla76's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:53 PM
My first peck kiss, I was four and we were boyfriend and girlfriend for two years after that. He couldn't have made it into school without me. ha ha. My first real kiss, I was 17. He taught me a lot and I've never had a chance to thank him for it.

jennyinfla76's photo
Sun 05/18/08 09:07 AM
I Am @ Church Now.