Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 12/26/22 05:11 AM
Happy πŸ₯° to see my precious Nicole smiling, let this joy stay forever in you ❀

Smiling is one of the beautiful ways of seeing happiness in others.. which we can find in their eyes ... my lovely Aatheera...:blossom:

no photo
Mon 12/26/22 12:47 AM
My lovely Aatheera, :blossom:

Your beautiful heart touched my life making me feel that I received a wonderful gift ... a friend..
I treasure a lot that I met your beautiful soul here.. I am so grateful for your beautiful peace and fountain of azure water ..which embrace my soul..
Thank you my sweetheart for your presence, for wisdom from your delicate soul..and heart..

Your beautiful poem makes so much joy for my heart.. because of the garden of beautiful flowers ..which are now in my heart..:hugging::hearts:

β€œWhen everything else in life’s garden seems to wither away, friendship is the flower that will bloom to save the day.” β€” Anonymous

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 04:47 PM
In every part of the world .. which you are now ..

May you spend an enchanted and unique Christmas and may this Christmas time brings you much love...
:dizzy:

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 04:30 PM
Bonnie and Mark... So wonderful that you have a beautiful time together in enchanted Christmas time, visiting amazing castles.. and Christmas markets full of shimmering lights.

Crystal, wishing you every day to be filled with this beautiful energy which you have...

Hope is Formely Known as Two have a beautiful Christmas time and rest...

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 03:43 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/25/22 04:12 PM
I would love to hug.. maybe somewhere in the world is someone with lovely eyes who miss the warmth..
I miss the warmth too..

no photo
Sun 12/25/22 03:26 PM
When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.

Jess C. Scott

no photo
Tue 12/20/22 02:03 AM
May your Christmas enchanted time be filled by love.
Have a magical and blessed Christmas, River :heart:

Thank you so much :hugging:

no photo
Mon 12/19/22 07:21 PM
I haven't seen such a beautiful snowy land for so long..
How funny is making angels on the snow..:snowflake:

no photo
Mon 12/19/22 07:03 PM
The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it - basically because you feel good, very good, when you are near or with them.

Charles Bukowski

no photo
Mon 12/19/22 06:39 PM
Hi Stormy,:rose:

Hope you have an amazing time during the enchanted Christmas atmosphere :sparkles:

no photo
Sun 12/18/22 06:07 AM
Crazy Little Things

MYS

no photo
Sat 12/17/22 11:56 AM
Sometimes is difficult to realize how much we can hurt someone..

no photo
Fri 12/16/22 07:04 AM
"I don't go by the rule book…I lead from the heart, not the head." β€” Princess Diana

no photo
Fri 12/16/22 07:00 AM
I was wondering.. when we are surrounded by in an enchanted Christmas ambiance...

what for you is meaning....
Joy and what is for you Happiness...

For me joy is good which arrives from inside of you.. that sustains you when your circumstances around you are unhappy...
Joy is within you..

Happiness is conditionally based.. means that exterior things around you are going well and it can change at any moment...

For me, it means that I may be unhappy because something around me might not be fine, but I have joy inside me.. because the joy which is within me is not connected with circumstances which I am ..

no photo
Sun 12/11/22 02:04 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/11/22 02:35 PM
I will run to you...

no photo
Sat 12/10/22 03:22 PM
I love walking barefoot on the beautiful beach with white sand and azure ocean waves.. before sunrise..

no photo
Tue 12/06/22 01:13 AM
Β β€œI am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”

β€” Marilyn Monroe

no photo
Tue 11/29/22 03:35 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 11/29/22 03:40 PM
Hi TechFairy, :wave:

Twice 🀭 I truly didn't notice about my mistake because of alphabetical part of it..
I am sorry..:rose:

Thank you so much..:blush: so nice to see you all :rose:

no photo
Tue 11/29/22 02:03 PM
On Christmas Eve after midnight, in the small village in the mountains, I was going as a girl to the barn and I was waiting when all the farm animals are going to speak in a human voice..

no photo
Thu 11/24/22 02:43 AM
My dearest Nicole :bouquet::hugging:

You make me experience the feeling of calmness when you wish goodness for me in your prayers n lovely acquaintances with the nature's bliss. Even amidst all the struggles n challenges you face on a day, you've always been ready to give your time, your care n kindness for me always :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Dedicating the below quote to this adorable woman who has a golden crown of kindness as her charm :crown:

{:sparkles::rainbow:The best day of my life was when I texted a person for the first time and that person is now my best friend :hugging::rose:}

My sunshine Aatheera, :blossom:

When beautiful snowflakes are swirling around the pines, all are covered by white powder snow, so beautiful as small diamonds... this is a wonderful show of how nature can joy you..
You can catch in your hands these beautifully shimmering snow diamonds and joy them...
When I am in the winter forest I love to stay beneath the Christmas tree among the beautiful trees covered by snow and I like so much to take a branch which is above my head and put on me all white snow.. amazing feeling.

I am so glad that you are.., I feel the calmness, and thank you so much for your beautiful presence here..
I dedicate this quote to a beautiful woman who has a wonderful and unique soul and heart...:hugging:

β€œFriendship is the sort of love one can imagine between angels.” β€” C.S. Lewis

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25