Community > Posts By > RobXbox73

RobXbox73's photo
Sun 08/23/20 06:59 PM
Mom is always standing by!

RobXbox73's photo
Sun 08/23/20 06:57 PM
With a name like Slimmey, you have to ask?

RobXbox73's photo
Sun 08/23/20 06:43 PM
Yes, but its still a scary recording.

RobXbox73's photo
Sun 08/23/20 05:31 AM
Let it go mate, You knew that handle was going to get you some trouble and I think your man enough to handle the jeers. Personally, I dont see anything wrong with it. Maybe folks are outraged because they aren't used to living by their convictions. Its like the song by Jonny Cash, a favorite of many Native types, A boy named Sue.

http://youtu.be/ZR5XGTpophI

RobXbox73's photo
Sun 08/23/20 05:11 AM
Greetings Crystal!
Wish I could help, but I have no social footprint at all, as I was told by a friend recently. I think its more peaceful this way. Plus the people I care about have my contact info and we email or call each other. Guess I'm the last of the Boomersaurs!

RobXbox73's photo
Sun 08/23/20 05:05 AM
Tried to read this, but no. Good luck to all.

Me too! If its more than 3 paragraphs, I'm starring out the window at daiseys!

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 09:11 PM
Hi Folks, here is a throwback the a great paranormal show from 2006.
Art Bell setup Coast to Coast AM in the 80s. UFO, Paranormal, and earth anomolies, it was always an exciting radio show. Art Bell lives on in podcasts of his old shows, which are still shocking and scary to listen to.
So, I have a link to a 2006 show he did about a recording from some Oil contractors in Siberia. They drilled the deepest hole on planet earth at that time. More than 10 miles, usually a deep oil well is 2 miles. What was odd, was that they hit no oil only space. There was a venting of noxious gases and sulfur. One of the Soviet engineers, was picking up odd sounds from the pipe. So they sent don a High temprature microphone to get a better recording. This is the recording.
Submitted for your approval, que the Twighlight Zone music.

http://youtu.be/bvnxeX2SQso

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 08:47 PM
Well another success story! Crazy mixed up Love....I guess?
:thinking:

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 08:45 PM
Had a misunderstanding about due dates.

My first grandbaby will be meeting the family
at any moment within the next few days.

bigsmile

Congrats Man! Smoke a stogie for me!

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 08:42 PM
Not checked it, too late for me for that now.
Maybe tomorrow.
Just wanted to say it's nice to see you back :) You often came up with good stuff. Weren't you the one to post and tell about Bigfoot? And heard them -or very very weird freaky noises- when camping out in the wilderness?

Hi Crystal! good to be back. Yes that was me! Got some good stories from my time off. Well have fun! Ciao!

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 08:38 PM
Yea, this only makes sense In Nigeria!

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 03:24 PM
GET YA TOMATOES, ROTTEN TOMATOES 3 FOR A QUARTER!
:hatching_chick::monkey:

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 03:20 PM
I might have told you all before, that my wife is a big lady. One morning the phone rang, when we were still in bed. I had to climb over her to reach the phone and burned my *** on the light-bulb.

Lol, talk about a low celing!

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 03:18 PM
Whats an Iron?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 03:02 PM
give me a shout out an I'll rescue you darling

You DO realize that person posted that 5 years ago right?

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 02:59 PM
Looks like everyone hit the highlights. Have fun and be open. Chem engineers can be a bit of a course grind (not saying you are), but I've worked with several as Systems Analyst, back in the day, when we were called Analists. Not sure why.... IMO, though, you might want to change your handle... some people have never met Remarkable! You get my drift! Nuff said!

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 02:43 PM
Fun? Where!

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 02:39 PM
Good fortune to you! I wish you well on you venture.
Yours
Rob

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 02:32 PM
One of my favorite hobbies is paranormal research. If your not familiar with the city of Cydonia on Mars or the city of the face of Mars, take time to check Youtube. This channel is intresting ALIEN ART. The operator does some video enhancement of Images of Mars from the rovers over their entire history. Check this link and forgive me if it doesn't work. Never got the hang of pasteing links correctly. Anyway, have fun and enjoy!

https://youtu.be/AcZqq5aZtuQ

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/22/20 05:34 AM
Can anyone living in Singapore help me on how to secure a singpass ID.
I'll appreciate any assistance.

Go to your consulate for advice.