Community > Posts By > RobXbox73

RobXbox73's photo
Sun 08/30/20 06:56 PM

I'm guessing you are another of these Zionists that get's upset anytime anyone mentions the crimes of Israel..ohwell I said before and I'll say it again, because you want to white wash Zionists crimes against the Palestinian people, it doesn't mean they aren't happening..

All I'm saying is if you've been to the middle east, they tell people from the UK and America to STFU. You dont live there, you dont know what both sides have had to live with for thousands of years. You only know what the mainstream bought and paid for media, delivers to your plate. You stand on your high tone and pretend you understand, I respectfully disagree. Its both sides fault, but let me ask you this...
When was the last time Israel denied any Middle eastern country its right to live??? No answer? Good, because it happens to be the M.E. countries that want a nuke so bad they will sponsor any form of terrorism against M.E. people just so they can say,we can nuke you too. Than God, that Israel is not like the countries around it, or they would already be burning in nuclear dust. Israel joined the nuclear family after thwarting the invasion in the 1967 six day war. Proof that Israel only wants to exist. You have my appologies, but not my support.
MAGA2020

You know absolutely nothing about me or where I have been, so you coming on my thread championing Israel isn't gonna cut it with me, I am talking about the illegal occupation and the treatment handed out to the people of Palestine.. You seem to have a boner on for them.. You say you are Native America Latino whatever whatever that surprises me that you support Israel, but I guess you have a good life there in your bubble, do you agree with Trumps wall also, like the separation wall in Palestine? We here in Ireland have a good understanding of the situation there..

Well, must have hit a nerve. I won't bother with your thread anymore. By the way, you know nothing about our border and what we go thru Irishman. You whites are all the same. You dont have answers, so you will attack mixed heratiges that you don't understand. I'm not surprised. President Trump is protecting our country, can you say the same about your leaders? Hasta la vista puto.

RobXbox73's photo
Sun 08/30/20 12:35 PM
so my advice unless you know what your talking about then speak, otherwise your helping no one.

Agreed.
Donald J. Trump will won in a landslide and we will get the do nothing democrats in false witch hunts that show how depraved and out of touch the eletist dixiecrats are with mainstream Americans.
MAGA FOREVAH!!!

RobXbox73's photo
Sun 08/30/20 12:06 PM
US of A...Thanking God every day.

RobXbox73's photo
Sun 08/30/20 12:03 PM
I'm guessing you are another of these Zionists that get's upset anytime anyone mentions the crimes of Israel..ohwell I said before and I'll say it again, because you want to white wash Zionists crimes against the Palestinian people, it doesn't mean they aren't happening..

All I'm saying is if you've been to the middle east, they tell people from the UK and America to STFU. You dont live there, you dont know what both sides have had to live with for thousands of years. You only know what the mainstream bought and paid for media, delivers to your plate. You stand on your high tone and pretend you understand, I respectfully disagree. Its both sides fault, but let me ask you this...
When was the last time Israel denied any Middle eastern country its right to live??? No answer? Good, because it happens to be the M.E. countries that want a nuke so bad they will sponsor any form of terrorism against M.E. people just so they can say,we can nuke you too. Than God, that Israel is not like the countries around it, or they would already be burning in nuclear dust. Israel joined the nuclear family after thwarting the invasion in the 1967 six day war. Proof that Israel only wants to exist. You have my appologies, but not my support.
MAGA2020

RobXbox73's photo
Sun 08/30/20 11:48 AM
Hell nope.

RobXbox73's photo
Sun 08/30/20 11:44 AM
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RobXbox73's photo
Sat 08/29/20 05:52 PM
Check out these paranormal security cams. Pls comment!
http://youtu.be/GTR3MohDgpU

RobXbox73's photo
Thu 08/27/20 06:12 PM
Heineken and my sons!

RobXbox73's photo
Thu 08/27/20 06:11 PM
Chicken Enchiladas, Rice Boracho Frijoles and

RobXbox73's photo
Thu 08/27/20 06:07 PM
Alka seltzer photo winner!!!
plop plop fizz fizz ,
Oh, what a relief it is!!!:unamused:

RobXbox73's photo
Thu 08/27/20 06:05 PM
uhmmmm...yea...cough....akward...

RobXbox73's photo
Thu 08/27/20 06:03 PM
You should be looking for some one like you. A straight man may hurt you if your try. The only "straight man" you could get wouldn't be a straight man. May a jailed sodomite.

RobXbox73's photo
Wed 08/26/20 09:16 PM
Its an app that lets China hack the crap out of its users. Try COD...much better.

RobXbox73's photo
Wed 08/26/20 09:13 PM
Nice job! Guess the communist pediphiles in China can now only watch Chinese children. Not American kids.

RobXbox73's photo
Wed 08/26/20 09:11 PM
Couldn't have happend to nicer limey!

RobXbox73's photo
Wed 08/26/20 08:58 PM
Your profile needs some work. good luck

RobXbox73's photo
Wed 08/26/20 08:49 PM
Saw one in an atm. Nofified the shop operator. he gripped it and it slid out. Cops came and took it. It looks like a more extended in length card reader. Has a keyboard logger built in to the device. It stores each card info pluss the proceeding password.
Very wicked indeed. To test jusr give the card reader your about to use a grip and a tug. If it comes off, call the cops.

RobXbox73's photo
Wed 08/26/20 08:43 PM
Suppose I'm not a drama queen, can I still share my opinion? spock

biggrin waving

Its all about drama queens, guys and girls, so yes plls share.

RobXbox73's photo
Wed 08/26/20 08:32 PM
This is so ridiculousslaphead There is NO pandemic and there have been no real confirmed deaths. This is all a fraud and a ridiculous one. It sort of creeps me out that people think this is real. I mean nobody nowhere is sick and I'm in a populated city.

Stop calling yourself a Christian. Your ignorance of the facts, does them a diservice.

RobXbox73's photo
Wed 08/26/20 08:30 PM
uhhhhh. Yea...ok.

Previous 1 3 4 5